(picture perfect)

90 Days With Lee Sungjong

D-72 to Lee Sungjong's Birthday!

 

Pairing: Myungsoo/Sungjong

 

Prompt: Doing Something Together: Taking photos

 

(Picture Perfect)

 

-

 

It was no secret that Myungsoo liked taking pictures.

 

It was also no secret that Myungsoo liked taking pictures of Sungjong.

But really- who could blame him? His maknae (yes- his) was adorable and precious. And it wasn't just because Sungjong was the youngest.

Lee Sungjong had perfect, glossy hair, gorgeous almond eyes, and a smile that Myungsoo consideed to be his very own source of sunshine. He looked te most "celebrity" like- at any time of the day, regardless of whether make up was involved or not. And there was absolutely no need for editing!

So in a nutshell- Lee Sungjong was the perfect model.

It wouldn't make sense to not take pictures of the perfect model!

(And, okay, maybe Myungsoo had a itsy bitsy tiny little crush on the maknae. But he took every single picture with the purest of intentions!)

"Hyung, are you done yet?" Sungjong sat in a chair idly, waiting for his hyung to stop waving the camera in his face. He wrinkled his nose in irritation (which Myungsoo thought was the cutest thing ever)- and flash! Off went the camera.

"Nope~" Myungsoo would never really be done. Every single moment, every little expression, and every imaginable emotion- he wanted to capture it all if it was for Sungjong.

 

Only for Sungjong.

 

Really, there was no one else as worthy to be called ‘picture perfect’. And who was Myungsoo to not share his pictures of Sungjong- perfect Sungjong- to the world? It would be blasphemous to stop! So no. He would never be done.

 

Especially since Myungsoo was out on a mission to capture perfection.

 

(In more ways than one.)

 

"Smile, Jongie."

 

Flash!

 

e n d.

 

i need to find that moment where myungsoo says there is no reason to edit sungjong's pictures- because he's already perf ;3 i will hunt for it later, ohoho~ but here, have proof of myungsoo always taking pictures of sungjong ;D