(sharing is caring)

90 Days With Lee Sungjong

D-24 to Lee Sungjong's Birthday!

 

Pairing: Howon/Sungjong

 

Prompt: Spooning

 

(Sharing is Caring)

 

*i know they’re not roommates anymore, but roommate couple is roommate couple so-

 

-

 

Howon always believed that sharing was the equivalent to caring.

 

And who better to share his care with than his roommate and beloved maknae?

 

-

 

Sometimes, Howon liked sharing Sungjong’s bed.

 

And by sometimes, he meant all the time.

 

Even when Sungjong wasn’t always willing.

 

Because sharing was caring, and he cared-

 

So it worked out in Howon’s mind.

 

-


Sungjong, unfortunately, did not have the same mentality about caring.

 

Or about his bed being taking over.

 

“Howon hyung,” he sighed as he walked into the room, completely unsurprised at seeing someone in his bed.

 

“Yes Jongie?” Howon asks, completely comfortable snuggled up into Sungjong’s blankets.

 

He loves this hyung- he really does. Sungjong adores him, respects him, likes that he made a name placard for their room and even put a heart next to his name, but really- “You have your own bed. Be in it.”

 

Sungjong has sassed him. So Howon sasses right back. “I like this bed better.”

 

Sungjong scowls a little. He’s not up for sharing a bed tonight. “Then I’ll use your bed.”

 

That is when Howon unravels himself a little bit from Sungjong’s blanket and proceeds to wave said blankets around. “Come on, be the little spoon to my big spoon!”

 

Sungjong’s answer is as unamused as he is.

 

“Hyung, no.”

 

Howon waves the blankets once more, this time more seductively (in his own opinion). “Little spoon~” he croons.

 

Sungjong is still unamused.

 

“No.”

 

-

 

Sungjong goes to sleep in Howon’s bed that night.

 

He magically wakes up in his own bed the next morning, with Howon’s arms gently circled around his waist.

 

“Damn it, hyung,” he sighs. No matter how many times he goes to bed alone, he always manages to somehow wake up next to Howon. It would be borderline creepy if it wasn’t Howon he always woke up to.

 

Sungyeol, the other and sometimes forgotten roommate, fully believes that it’s because Howon can’t sleep without Sungjong next to him.

 

Sungjong thinks that is bull.

 

Howon doesn’t deny it.

 

Sungjong looks at the clock. There is another hour until he needs to get up.

 

He contemplates how much of a hassle it would be to shimmy out of Howon’s arms and move onto the bottom bunk.

 

With a little sigh, he snuggles back into Howon and tries to get another hour of sleep, lulled back to sleep by Howon’s warmth.

 

-

 

Howon smiles into Sungjong’s hair as he hears the maknae sigh and resign himself to his fate.

 

He loves his little spoon.

 

e n d.

 
this is my favorite one in this set lol.