(hyung, no.)

90 Days With Lee Sungjong

D-09 to Lee Sungjong's Birthday!

 

Pairing: Woohyun/Sungjong

 

Prompt: Wearing Animal Ears

 

(Hyung, No.)

 

[i couldn't find a gif so here's a pretty edit for the main image lol]

 

-

 

Woohyun is not someone who goes around and makes ridiculous claims; every single thing he says has at least a bit of truth in it.

 

There are certain things that Woohyun believes are absolute truths; as absolute truths, Woohyun has no qualms about announcing those things to the world.

 

And among those certain things, there is but one thing that stands out above the rest, the one statement that he is completely sure of.

 

His maknae was the cutest of them all.

 

-

 

Woohyun spends two out of his five minutes of break time voting for Sungjong in a “who’s the cutest maknae?” poll. He automatically clicks on Sungjong’s name and waits to see the current tally.

 

Once it actually loads, Woohyun ends up scoffing at the screen. “That’s preposterous,” he grumbles. Sungjong is doing well, having gotten a fair amount of the votes- but he’s not first. In fact, he’s actually third in the polls right now. And that’s awesome in itself, Woohyun supposes. But the important here is that Sungjong isn’t first.

 

And that is simply preposterous.

 

-

 

Woohyun is on a mission to get everyone else to see that Lee Sungjong deserves to win every damn poll asking about cute maknaes. He is sincerely determined to see this mission through.

 

And his weapon of choice during this mission is but a single pair of animal ears.

 

(Cat ears, specifically.)

 

-

 

Woohyun finds himself sneaking into Sungjong’s room right after he acquires his weapon of choice- clearly staging an ambush. He is holding onto a pair of very cute cat ears behind his back, grinning as he creeps closer to the maknae. Sungjong is seemingly asleep on his bed, taking a small catnap.

 

Most of the members are gone for the day, on some random schedule or another. So in reality, Woohyun didn’t need to stage an ambush.

 

But an ambush he wanted, so an ambush he will try to do.

 

He gets about a foot away from Sungjong’s bed before Sungjong opens his eyes and stares blankly at Woohyun. “Did you need something, hyung?"

 

Damn. Ambush failed.

 

But never mind that!

 

Woohyun whips out the animal ears from behind them and waves them in front of Sungjong’s face. The puzzled look he receives in response makes him grin widely. “Wear this!” Woohyun couldn’t help it if he wanted Sungjong to have that extra bit of cuteness on his head!

 

Granted, animal ears or not, his maknae was the cutest in the world- but an extra bit of cuteness really would not hurt.

 

Just one selca with Sungjong in cat ears, and Woohyun was sure of it- he would win that damn poll!

 

Woohyun already knew Sungjong was the cutest in the world- he just needed the rest of the world to know it too.

Sungjong sits up from his bed, takes one skeptical look at the cat ears, and deadpans, “No."

Okay, so Woohyun can’t say he didn’t see the flat out refusal coming. “Sungjong ah, please! Wear it for hyung!” He begs a little and wiggles his shoulders, making use of the aegyo that Sungjong hates.

 

All Sungjong does is roll his eyes and flop back onto his bed. “Hyung, no.”

 

Woohyun spends the next seven minutes (and even crawls into Sungjong’s bed at some point) trying to convince Sungjong to wear animal ears.

 

Seven minutes later, and Sungjong still isn’t wearing them.

Woohyun is pouting, still waving the cat ears in Sungjong’s face. “Please?”

Sungjong swats at him lightly, his own pout evident on his face. “No~” he whines, burying his face into his pillow.

 

All Woohyun can do is sigh at the unintentional cuteness.

Sungjong is literally just so unknowingly cute that Woohyun doesn’t know what to do with himself.

He takes a look at the cat ears and then at the maknae who is trying to wiggle himself into his pillow and then shrugs- chucking the cat ears to a different part of the room.

Oh well. Sungjong was still the cutest.

(That poll and cat ears be damned.)

-

if anyone has ever wondered, all the gif + info + things i like to link you guys to come from yeahalljong ^^ i'm one of the admins there so i'm familiar with a lot of the alljong moments ;D (which is why i'm good with including specific moments for specific chapters- even if i didn't do it for this one lol) feel free to stop by and say hello! ;3

HOJONG AND THEN YEOLJONG AND THEN THE FINAL CHAPTER. /WHEEZES. WE'RE SO CLOSE TO SUNGJONG'S BIRTHDAY.