(blush for me, pretty please?)

90 Days With Lee Sungjong

D-75 to Lee Sungjong's Birthday!

 

Pairing: Sungyeol/Sungjong

 

Prompt: Doing Something Ridiculous

 

(Blush for me, pretty please?)

 

-

 

 

“Why do I have to be Hyuna?”

 

When Sungjong had come up to him and asked if he wanted to do a collaborative stage with him, Sungyeol agreed without a second thought. Sure, why not? What did he have to lose?

 

And then Sungjong actually explained what type of performance (a y one) and what song they were going to be doing (Troublemaker) and suddenly- well, suddenly, Sungyeol had a lot to lose.

 

“Because we’re doing Troublemaker and someone has to be Hyuna!” Sungjong says this with half a pout on his face and his hands on his hips.

 

“But I have to be Hyuna? Why can’t you be Hyuna?” Sungyeol all but screeches as he mentally pictures what he would have to wear, what he would have to do, and- oh god, what he would have to wear.

 

There is a smug little smirk on Sungjong’s face as he says, “Gyu hyung says I can’t be Hyuna because I would be prettier than her.”

 

Sungjong raises a valid, albeit conceited, point.

 

Well, .

 

Okay, think, Lee Sungyeol. Think!

 

His mind comes up with only one natural conclusion. “Fine, but I’m not doing it unless I get a kiss at the end,” he declares this with a huff and even crosses his arms for extra emphasis. If he was going to be Hyuna, then goddamnit, he was going to get something awesome out of it (besides putting on a glorious, fanservice-y show for the fans, of course).

 

“W-what?” Sungjong blinks furiously, once, twice, and even thrice before he takes a little step back; pink dust is now coloring his cheeks (which means that the maknae knows Sungyeol means business).

 

There is a smug, eating grin on Sungyeol’s face now, as he takes a step closer to Sungjong. Sure, a kiss would be nice, but it was the reaction to the words that Sungyeol really wanted.

 

He loved making the maknae blush. There was nothing else like it.

 

Sungjong, normally, was calm and collected, and generally didn’t give a about whatever his hyung’s did. So seeing him lose that ever so perfected control for just a little while made Sungyeol feel fantastic- especially when he was the cause of it.

 

He decides to take this situation for all its worth. The grin is still on his face. “Aigoo, is our maknae embarrassed?” he croons as he takes Sungjong’s face in his hands and presses the maknae’s cheeks together. “It’s just a little kiss~”

 

Sungyeol is promptly pushed (smacked?) off- but no worries, he’s not to be deterred! “Blush some more!” he croons, poking Sungjong’s cheek playfully (and taking great delight in seeing the color on Sungjong’s cheeks).

 

“Hyung, back off!”

 

Sungyeol proceeds to make obscene kissy faces. “Blush for me, Lee Sungjong!”

 

His cackles could be heard throughout the whole dorm.

 

-

 

Damn.

 

He should have known that Sungjong would actually go through with it.

 

(No one messes with the maknae and gets away with it- Sungyeol just forgot about that for a tiny, little, kiss induced moment.)

 

-

 

Sungyeol’s the one that ends up blushing when Sungjong does, in fact, kiss him at the end of their Troublemaker stage.

 

Of course, it’s more of what the maknae says, then what he actually does that makes him flush so hard he feels like crawling into a hole and never coming out.

 

The moment the stage lights dim and Sungjong’s lips leave his (wait, since when could his innocent little maknae kiss like that?), Sungyeol could practically feel Sungjong smiling as he tiptoed so that his mouth was right next to Sungyeol’s ear;  he could just barely make out a low, sneaky, whisper being softly crooned into his ear.

 

“Blush for me, hyung.”

 

Sungyeol tries not to go into cardiac arrest.

 

(But dear lord, did he just whimper? Sungyeol damns his subconscious. Damns it hell. And damns his damn attraction to Lee Sungjong too.)

 

Sungyeol can’t look Sungjong in the eye for the next three weeks.

e n d.

 

so anybody else agree that sungyeol loves to get a reaction from precious jongie? (and that sungjong's revenge is never, ever fair play?) ;D forcing your maknae to blush counts as ridiculous, right? heh.
 
sungyeol asking for a kisseu + sunggyu's words of truth.