(unacceptable)

90 Days With Lee Sungjong

D-15 to Lee Sungjong's Birthday!

 

Pairing: Sunggyu/Sungjong

 

Prompt: In a different clothing style

 

(Unacceptable)

 

 

Sunggyu gathers every single INFINITE member around one day and tells them that he is going to have solo promotions.

 

Sungjong is not particularly fazed when he learns of Sunggyu’s solo promotions. Honestly, they all saw it coming- so it’s not so much the news of the actual thing that surprises him. In fact, he’s more surprised when he hears the details.

 

“A rocker concept?” He repeats. “You’re going to be doing a rocker concept?” Sungjong can’t stop himself from imagining his leader in tight(er than the usual idol) pants and combat boots.

 

All of the members have varying reactions, but none look as bothered as Sungjong.

 

Sunggyu is zealous in his reply as he nods energetically and Sungjong can’t stop himself from frowning.

 

Sungjong doesn’t have a good feeling about this.

 

-

 

All of the members crowd around Sunggyu when he shows off his official photos for his solo album.

 

The moment he bounds into the dorm, Sungjong immediately gets a bad feeling. The proud grin he has on his face is telling as he makes them gather around.

Once their leader successfully gets all of their attention, he whips out a set of pictures that have him in ripped skinny jeans and graphic tees.

 

Sungjong’s immediate thought is, “Oh, hey, hyung looks kind of good in-” and then he freezes because what is he thinking.

 

It turns out that Sungjong’s bad feeling about this whole thing is completely spot on.

 

Because this is not okay. Sunggyu in those pants is not okay.

 

-

 

Sungjong begrudgingly goes with the rest of the members to visit Sunggyu’s MV filming. He’s supportive of his leader and all, but if he had that (very) blasphemous thought just seeing the teaser photos- Sungjong just wants to stop thinking altogether.

 

Someone makes an idle comment. Sungjong vaguely registers the voice as Dongwoo’s. “Leader looks good.”

Sungjong gets his wish- because now he speaks before he thinks. “Yeah, pictures don’t do this concept justice.” The words are already out in the open and he is instantly horrified. The members don’t take notice, each of them taking turns to praise and critique Sunggyu as he lip syncs and poses.

 

He’s glad that no one’s attention is on him, as he grimaces a little.

 

This is just not okay at all.

 

-

 

It’s not that Sungjong has a problem with Sunggyu looking attractive.

 

Really, he doesn’t.

 

He knows that Sunggyu is considered attractive by many people, and hey, even he thinks so too (s0metimes).

 

But that’s not the problem.

 

It’s Sunggyu in those pants.

 

His leader being in those clothes shoots his attractiveness to weird heights and Sungjong-

 

Well.

 

It is with great awkwardness that Sungjong figures out that he has a thing for rocker concepts.

 

-

 

There is no other place that Kim Sunggyu shines brighter than the stage. He’s always attractive on stage, so Sungjong thinks it’s rather understandable that he can’t quite keep his eyes of their leader when he’s performing live.

 

INFINITE dutifully watches Sunggyu’s first stages; Sunggyu is flawless in performance, as always, and he looks-

 

Damn it, he just looks so good that Sungjong wants to get up on stage and-

 

His thought process halts and he wants to smack his forehead into the nearest wall.

 

Yeah, this goes beyond being not okay.

 

This is completely unacceptable.

 

Damn the rocker concept to hell.

 

“Stupid pants,” he grumbles.

 

His eyes are glued to Sunggyu’s form for the entirety of the performance.

 

-

 

Stupid, stupid pants.

-

so i have the rest of the drabbles up until the yeoljong one are pretty much done? they're all written down on paper so i'll be typing them up and posting them soon ^^ (this drabble is why i got so behind omg. it's really short- but i had such a problem with it >< BUT I REFUSE TO BE LATE ON SUNGJONG'S ACTUAL BIRTHDAY so that one is like half done already.

by the way! to all the (super) lovely people that said that they would miss the drabbles when they're done- you guys are precious ;A; i take drabble requests at my tumblr so even if 90 Days is over, feel free to drop by and request something ;) i'll always take a sungjong request <3