(stupid aegyo)

90 Days With Lee Sungjong

D-81 to Lee Sungjong's Birthday!

 

Pairing: Woohyun/Sungjong

 

Prompt: Being Cute

 

(Stupid Aegyo)

-

 

“Stop stealing my aegyo, hyung!” Sungjong tells him (whines to him, actually) this after a rather long fanmeet where Woohyun proceeded to throw hearts and bunny signs throughout the whole two hour period. Woohyun regrets nothing. Sungjong regrets Woohyun. “I’m the maknae, so let me be the cute one!”

 

(He normally doesn’t mind that his hyung has an excess amount of greasy aegyo, but when the fans pay no heed to his bunny aegyo in favor of Woohyun’s flying hearts- well. That just won’t do.)

 

Woohyun grins, affectionately ruffling Sungjong’s hair. “I’ll steal it if I want to, Jongie~” his voice is teasing and mocking and he loves that Sungjong looks like he’s about to hit him (because a ruffled maknae is a cute maknae).

 

And steal it he will, because Woohyun honestly believes that Sungjong really doesn’t need it. He is cute enough without it, anyway.

 

(Besides- Woohyun knows. He knows that while Sungjong may have the flower boy looks and sweet voice to charm any who dares to look into his eyes long enough, he doesn’t exactly enjoy having to act all cute and full of aegyo. And because he doesn’t- well, Woohyun will just have to do it for him. Problem solved.)

“But I’m the maknae,” Sungjong huffs, punching Woohyun (not all that)  lightly on the arm. Woohyun winces on the inside.

He nonchalantly rubs at his now injured appendage and casually  agrees with Sungjong’s prior statement. “Forever the maknae!” He nods a couple times exuberantly so Sungjong can see how much he needs it.

Sungjong punches him again. “Leave some aegyo for the maknae then!”

 

“But you don’t need it, you’re cute without it! You doing aegyo is like an all-kill to everyone else anyway~ So really, you’re the one that has to leave the aegyo to hyung.” Woohyun means every single word, even though it’s obvious from Sungjong’s reaction that the younger doesn’t believe him.

 

Sungjong’s cheeks are puffed up, he’s doing this adorable little lip bite thing, and there’s a little pink on his cheeks (probably from anger, but whatever, it looks like he’s blushing so Woohyun will take it). “Forever the cute maknae!” Woohyun repeats, grinning and throwing a heart to Sungjong just for the hell of it.

Sungjong smacks it right out of the greasy air.

So Woohyun pinches his cheeks and says, “Aigoo, Sungjongie~” right in his face.

Sungjong punches him again, pout evident on his face. “You’re horrible, hyung.” He rubs at his cheeks and glares.

Okay, he deserved the punch that time. (Yeah, okay, he knew that Sungjong hated to be touched in that way. But really, Sungjong’s just too cute to resist- and who doesn’t want to pinch his cheeks? Really.)

With a satisfied heart and an affectionate smile on his lips, Woohyun watches Sungjong walk (stomp?) back into his room; he’s almost certain that a certain teddy bear is about to get a beating.

The door slams and he can hear muffled mutterings about “stupid hyung,” and “aegyo thief,” and “not cute,” as Sungjong undeniably beats up on an innocent stuffed animal.

His maknae really was the cutest.

 

+bonus vanilla/pun-like thing because I don’t do (and I said I wasn’t going to do this prompt but I’m doing anyway).

 

Sungjong works at a modest, rather boring, office. He works at a rather small law firm and is currently slaving over reports on his computer. Today, he shares office space with only one other co-worker (as everyone else is at some court case or something).

“Sungjongie! Want to do something fun?” He feels something small hit his back and he frowns automatically; he knows that if he turns around and looks down then he’ll see a crumpled ball of paper. “Lee Sungjong, pay attention to your co-worker!”

That co-worker is named Nam Woohyun.

“No,” is his automatic answer. He hates being called ‘Jongie’. Therefore, he hates whoever says it. His eyes don’t leave his computer monitor.

“Come on, Jongie! Just hear me out, it’s just you and me at the office today, so be nice.”

“All the more reason to not hear you out,” Sungjong retorts, still not turning around.

Because Sungjong hates Nam Woohyun.

“No, wait, just listen okay- you haven’t lived until you watched in the office!” Woohyun sounds rather adamant about this, but Sungjong still doesn’t move a muscle. For good reason. Another crumpled piece of paper hits his back.

Sungjong sincerely hates Nam Woohyun.

This is what he thinks when Woohyun gets up from his own cubicle, walks over to Sungjong’s, and rolls Sungjong away on his swivel chair so that he can search up dirty, dirty things.

Sungjong gets rolls back over to his desk, only to have Woohyun kick him away; he rolls to the other side of the office. “Hyung, seriously.” He sees rather unspeakable things start to pop up on his screen and he gets off his chair with every intention to somehow maim Nam Woohyun.

Except his co-worker just isn’t having it. “Hold on, Sungjong. Trust hyung, you really haven’t lived until you’ve watched in the office!”

Sungjong just isn’t having it with Nam Woohyun. He marches over defiantly and shoves the older man away (“Hey, it didn’t even get to the good part yet!”) when his computer makes a somewhat questionable noise. It sounds kind of like a buzz. Or a dying technological shriek.

Sungjong blinks slowly and Woohyun vaguely wonders if what he is feeling right now can be classified as killing intent. The screen turns a problematic green shade. “...did you just give my computer a ing virus?”

Woohyun takes one step away from Sungjong. “No?”

Sungjong’s computer gives one last pathetic struggle  towards survival before the screen blanks completely and the system is fried.

“You ing .”

Woohyun runs before Sungjong can take one step closer. He trips on the recycle bin on his way out.

Sungjong feels a little better about his computer after he sees Woohyun trip.

 

e n d.
 
- inspired by hyorin unnie’s co-worker lolol. this counts as not safe for work, right? xD

*reference to woo stealing jongie’s aegyo + forever the maknae!