Tokyo pt. 2

Let You Go?

 

Friday morning at Tokyo, Siwon just finished showering and opens up the curtain. It’s 8.00, he sip his cup of coffee and turn his head around to the sleeping Tiffany. He can’t get over the conversation they had last night, whether Tiffany will runaway from the wedding or not, when Siwon admitted to her that he’s falling for her.

 

###

 

What will you do when our wedding day is finally come? Will you runaway?”

No.”

Because I’m worried. That—“ he paused, hesitating, “That I might falling for you, right now. Actually from the day when we went to Myeong Dong.”

Tiffany just stares at him for a long moment and her eyes are getting bigger, getting confused and scared. Siwon is a bit hurt by her reaction, he didn’t expect that she will be scared, to the wonderful thing called marriage.

Don’t you want to think twice before falling for me?” she replies.

###

 

 

Now she’s sleeping peacefully and Siwon couldn’t help but watching her sleeping, adoring her beautiful face from the distance and finally decide to make a cup of tea for her. 8.30 and finally Tiffany wakes up and walks to the mirror. Stretching. Siwon is watching her long legs and the rest of her body moving around in her lazy stretch. She seems so surprised when she saw him standing not too far from her, been watching her, maybe she forgot that she shared this room with Siwon.

Oh my god, dude. You’re scaring me!” complains her dramatically. Siwon just remain silent and hands her a cup of tea. She’s frowning at it instead of drinking it. “I want coffee.”

Make it by yourself.” Siwon sips more coffee and walks to the bathroom. Tiffany notice the different tone in his voice, then suddenly turn her brain to their conversation last night, where he admitted to her about his feelings. She’s sitting listlessly on the bed and comb her hair with her fingers. As Siwon walks out from the bathroom and changed his clothes, Tiffany frowns again and asked, “Where are you going?”

Breakfast. Are you coming?” he stands in front of the mirror and waits for her.

I’m sorry.”

Siwon is a little bit confused but replies anyway, “Okay then I’ll go alone.”

No! Not about the breakfast.” she sighs, “About last night. How I responded you, I should’ve not behaved that way.”

Siwon sniffs slowly and smiles, “It’s okay. I get it. We won’t last that long, aren’t we?”

And somehow what he just said is touching her heart and hurting it at the same time, she feels sorry for everything she has done to him, and also the weird pinched feeling deep down in her heart. She knows that some big parts from their wedding will be a big failure, and ironicly she knows that sooner or later both of them will have feelings towards each other.

 

Breakfast

Taeyeon and Jessica joined them in the table and they’re still putting the awkward smile around their faces. Funny thing they noticed is that Tiffany won’t sit beside Siwon, and neither do him. So Taeyeon took the place beside him and starts chattering. Tiffany eats her corn soup lazily and watches both of them being involved in such an interesting conversation, Jessica gobbled down all the food and drink her orange juice as she starts to notice what’s going on in this table.

Wow aren’t you two such a big talker! Can we join you?” she said, trying to take Tiffany into this.

Taeyeon turns her attention to Tiffany, “Your corn soup is getting cold, eat faster.”

Tiffany swirl the spoon in the bowl and stares blankly towards the huge windows in the lobby and propped her chin. “I’m finished.” Jessica wipes and starts nagging at her, “Ugh what’s wrong with you, your bowl of soup is half-full! Finish it!” instead of obeying Jessica, she push the bowl aside and gets up from her chair, walking to the elevator.

***

 

 

Siwon knocks at the door and caught Tiffany in the eyes when she opened it. “Come on, go take a shower, Tiff. We’re going to stroll around Tokyo.” He walks to his suitcase, tidying it up properly.

You guys just go. I wanna smoke.”

But you can smoke when we stop by at a restaurant or cafe.”

I don’t want to go outside.”

Siwon slams his suitcase and shouts, “Why are you being like this?!! Go take a shower now and let’s go!” he points to the bathroom angrily, his chest is going up and down and his heavy breath is scaring Tiffany. Her narrowing little eyes gaze his expression hesitantly.

Why are you shouting at me?” the quivers voice of her calms him down.

I told you to be less annoying and why won’t you listen? I want us to be close for just one day, it’s that so hard for you to do? Did you hate the idea of married so much until you do this all to me?” Siwon keeps staring at her desperately and bumps himself on the floor, he didn’t actually feels tired but somehow, he looked like he is. He’s tired of her.

Sometimes I’m confused why would my parent pick me for you, why didn’t they just pick Taeyeon instead to go off marrying you? I don’t get the idea of choosing me to get married.” Tiffany starts crying and sobbing a little bit, like a little girl who just being shouted at by her father. Siwon’s glares slowly dims away, he’s surprised by what she said.

Why did you say that? Maybe it supposed to be like this. Maybe god destined us to be this way.” he calms himself down.

Who said we’re destined together? I asked you last night don’t you want to think twice about falling for me?! You should marry my sister, you guys are so perfect together why in the world would I come in the way, if my parent didn’t set us up, you could’ve been destined to be with her.”

Stop talking non sense, Tiff. You’re being ridiculous now.”

I’m not being ridiculous!!!” she shouts. “Because you can have a better life with her, because you both look so lovey-dovey together, because you guys connects with each other. Don’t you think I didn’t saw you guys chattering all the time?”

What’s your point, Tiff? Stop crying okay, you’ll get headache.” Siwon tries to calm her down.

I’m not jealous about you two, don’t misunderstand me. But I’m jealous towards her, Taeyeon. She did it again. She. Did. It. Again.”

Siwon crossed his arms and watches her being depressed by herself, he didn’t even try to stop her to smokes. She took out the cigarette and hale it deeply. She ruffles her hair randomly and squats on the floor. He pity her so bad and actually wants to help out but he just waits for the next thing that will happen, and Tiffany speaks out.

Just three days ago before we got here, my dad shouted at me. He said—“ she blow the smokes out from and continues, “He said that I’m rude, ungrateful, and useless.” She shed more tears silently, and keeps blowing smokes out from non stop. “That night when I sleep, I wonder if my parents were never really love me, they only love Taeyeon.”

Impossible. Your parents have two daughters so that means they loved you both.”

You didn’t know anything about our family. So don’t talk. I don’t even know why I’m sharing this with you.” she said brusquely as she points out her cigarette to Siwon. “So that’s why I try the nightclub and cigarette and alcohol, to make them notice me, to make them realized that I’m still here and I want attention. I achieved something in school that time, I was on the 1st rank in my class and what did my father said? He said, ‘Hmm yeah good.’ And when Taeyeon gets the 1st place—like all the time 1st place—what did he said? ‘That’s my girl!! Very good!’ can you imagine being me?” said Tiffany again, her glistening eyes making Siwon cannot bear to tell her anything.

So I’m asking you once again, are you sure about this marriage?” she asked.

Siwon stares at her with pity again and nods, “I’m sure. So why didn’t you?

Tiffany fling herself on to the bed and her cigarette even harder, and blow the smokes out, filling the entire room.

 

Incheon airport, Sunday morning

Tiffany walks out of the plane first and rush to the baggage’s station, where Jessica just stares confusedly to both of Siwon and her, Taeyeon walks slowly behind them, no idea for how many times she feels guilty. She thinks she ruined the vacation and makes her sister and Siwon feeling upset. When Siwon tries to have a conversation at the stamping passport’s station, she just replies him slightly and keeps staring to the upset Tiffany in front of them. On their way home, nobody speaks or even just making a voice. Tiffany keeps busy with her cellphone and Jessica is sleeping. Taeyeon slowly bends her head down and whispers, “I did it again. I made her upset..

 

 

 

 


awh if I were Taeyeon I'd be glad to set up Tiffany and Siwon together, maybe I try to fix things up with Tiffany.
guys I'm warning you, you're getting closer to the wedding's chapters~!
fufufufu