The real wedding couple aren't going anywhere!

Let You Go?

 

Siwon wakes up the very next day with a very stiff expression on his face. He spent 4 hours of his full length sleep, thinking about what Jessica said yesterday night, about Tiffany moving into another place. Not just another place, a smaller place, which he found surprisingly not-like-Tiffany, about how he will be married to Taeyeon in god-knows-when or maybe his mom-knows-when. He just can’t set his mind straight when suddenly Jessica came inside his room so abruptly.

You have to get out of here, right now. Wellif you want to know where did she live nowactually.” She said as she put both of her fists beside her waist.

You’re coming with me?

I can’t! Mom’s going to be suspicious if we both went out. I will give you her address and you can clarify whatever happened between you two.

Seriously? What am I going to say to her? We haven’t met for 2 months now.

What. Oppa, are you kidding me? You proposed to her and now since you both haven’t met for two months, you lost for words? What exactly happened between you anyway?

Siwon took in a deep breath and gets up from his bed, staring in despair to Jessica’s eyes. “She lost the engagement ring that I gave to her.” Which responded with Jessica covering in a shock expression. Her eyebrows are frowning and she immediately giving him a sympathy pat on his shoulder.

That is very typical of her. I hope—” she paused, “I don’t know how to say this but....is she......is she still.....you know?

Her old habit? Yes she’s still doing it. She lost the ring in a heavy party at her friend’s house. I don’t know....Jessica-ya, I don’t know how to change her into something she’s not. She can’t be tamed.” He laughs upon his last idiom on his words.

She clucks signing disappointment upon the stubborn Tiffany and continues “So, the ring?

Oh. I found it. Long story, I have to tell you later.” He rushed into the bathroom and Jessica nods understanding the situation and walks out of his room, finding Mrs. Choi is walking to her direction.

Good morning, dear. Is your brother awake yet?

Yes. He’s taking a shower.” Jessica smiles half-heartedly towards her and rushing downstairs, but she remembered that her brother has to go somewhere. “Oh mom?

Yes dear?

Siwon oppa is going out somewhere, he said he wants to buy something nice for......for Taeyeon. Yes! For her.

Hearing that, Mrs. Choi’s face has immediately turns into a delightful mood. She seems so into the matchmaking. She nods happily and watches Jessica walking slowly to the ground floor, joining her dad in the refectory.

 

Jessica’s pov

Dad. Did you hear about Siwon oppa getting married?” I’m trying to start a conversation here to see if my dad had known about this matchmaking news or does he not. I am very curious about mom’s sneaky behavior. Because dad always went home around midnight, I doubt that mom can tell him about this thing.

To Tiffany Hwang?” he asks calmly behind his business newspaper. Daddy oh daddy. He doesn’t know a thing.

No. Oppa is going to marry her older sister, Taeyeon-ssi.

I am waiting for his next reaction. Oh I’m going to love this. He folded up his newspaper slowly and put down his reading glasses while staring confusedly towards me who’s busy eating my peanut butter toast. I doubt he’s going to be happy.

What are you talking about? He told me about proposing your dear bestfriend, Ms. Hwang a couple months ago. You might be mistaken, sweetheart.

I’m not dad.” My mouth is so full so I have to sip down a few sips of orange juice in front of me and continue explaining the dramatic scene. “Mom is arranging the matchmaking between them, mom told me that she dislikes Tiffany. What about that? I think Tiffany is already perfect for my oppa, and I think it has something to do with Taeyeon’s soon-to-be-occupation. She’s going to be a lawyer.

Dad exhales a long breath and I just know what’s going on next. He stands up from his chair and starts shouting mom’s name around the house. “Misook-ah! Misook-ah!!

And here I am still eating my peanut butter toast, trying to help my brother getting out of this.

End of pov

~~~

Siwon walks out from his bedroom slowly, and somewhere in this house, he hears his parents are arguing about something. Putting effort to find them, Jessica found him instead and give him a piece of paper.

Now go! Hurry!” she pushes him outside and waves goodbye before the door slams right in front of him. Siwon starts making speculations about the problem that his parents are arguing.

~~~

Siwon arrived at the unusual part of this city where mini condos were found and children are free to run anywhere in the neighborhood. He keeps looking to the right and left trying to find the right mini condo where Tiffany lived. He stops in front of the red bricked wall mini condo and step outside to  observe carefully. He’s sure it’s the place after exchanging stares a few times to the address and the paper in his hand, people around the neighborhood starts noticing him and a set of mothers are seems discussing about who he is and why did he look too dashing to be walking around in this neighborhood.

He walks inside straight to Tiffany’s level and knock on her door. “This is it.” He told himself. A guy with a brown-light colored hair opens the door for him instead of Tiffany whom he expect to do.

Who are you?” he asks to that guy as he frown his forehead.

Very funny dude. Next time when I came to someone’s house and knock on their door, I will ask them the same thing you've asked.” He sarcastically replied. He’s shorter than him and apparently Siwon thinks, as a guy, he’s quite cool.

Okay, sorry. I just assumed this is Tiffany’s houseroom, no? And because I thought this place is hers, I expect her to opens up the door instead of you.

Sorry to disappoint you my good man, she’s in the kitchen, cooking for chuseok.

Siwon frowns even deeper, Tiffany? Cooking? For chuseok? Okay that is weird. “I’m Siwon, by the way. Her fiance.

The guy’s face changed 360 degrees after he said that, it’s gloomier and it’s signing a disagreement. “Oh....so it’s you.” He makes a way for him to come in, “Well. Come in, then.” He said, closing the door behind them. He offers Siwon to sit down and he walks into the kitchen immediately. A few minutes later, Tiffany walks out, Siwon recognizes her long sleeves shirt and the shorts she’s wearing, all hidden behind the cooking’s apron. Both remain silent. She took off her apron and walks to him. Siwon noticing her extensions are all taken down, her face is losing the usual bright and jolly postures, it’s not like Tiffany whom he last met.

Hey.” He softens up his voice and smiles. Seeing her condition right now, he didn’t have any right to stay mad at her. At least he has to try to cool down the situation.

She sits beside him and pull up her legs to her face and crouching herself up in front of him. “I’m sorry.” She says, straight to the point. Siwon’s eyes are widen up, he melts right away after she confessed that, Tiffany’s glistening eyes said it all. She’s about to madly cries when Siwon shifts closer to her. She keeps their distance as far as it supposed to be. She meant it.

No don’t forgive me that easy I’ve hurted you. Go on, curse on me.” She said, still crouching in her position.

Siwon stares at her in pity. “Tiffany..

Go on. You have to yell at me.” Finally the anticipated tears shed down to her cheeks. She cries in silent, she didn’t have any courage to look him straight in the eyes again, so she hides her face behind her crouching legs. Siwon shifts close enough to grab her.

It’s okay. I forgive you.  Come on, Tiffany we have to talk normally.

She starts sobbing and her shoulders are shaking as she cries hard, still hiding her face. “I don’t get it, I’m so cruel to you yet you still came to me and telling me it’s okay!” she yells out in a trembling voice and shows up her blushing face to him. Siwon remains silent and tries to calm her down, Tiffany skimmed his hand away.

Donghae listens carefully to what they’re saying from the kitchen. He leans back to the wall and feels hurt himself. This isn’t the right time for him to come here, he had buried his desire to confess his feelings to Tiffany later tonight. And now that he’s here, trying to make things right and putting effort to get her back, it seems that his desire has to wait even longer or maybe he doesn’t have to confess. He will keep his feelings to himself forever, loving Tiffany as his sister forever as well.

No. Don’t do this. Justjust go, Siwon-ah. I knew everything.

......You, you knew, about what?” he asks in anticipation, guessing what she had known in his mind.

I wanted to call you yesterdays, to congratulate you upon the marriage that soon will be held. But I was too sad to congratulate you. You know—because I’m not good with confessing my true feelingsI just lost for words.

What? Wait. Wait! Where did you get this information, I’m not marrying anyone else.

Yes you are. Your mom told me so.” She snivels between her sobbing voices. Siwon is at the same condition, he didn’t have any idea about what to say to defend himself. It is all his mom’s idea. Yes he knew already that his mom is as sly as a fox in kids’ fairytales. She’s surely called Tiffany up to say that he’s marrying her own older sister. He imagined the actual scene that must’ve been so hard for her to experienced.

No you misheard all of it. You actually believed my mom?

You didn’t love me anymore?” the second time she went straight to the point.

What? My mom told you that?” his thick eyebrows frowned together like it’s almost consolidate with each other. He shook his head quickly, he opens his mouth to say something but the only thing that comes out from his mouth is just a weird voice.

If you didn’t hear it directly from me, don’t you everever believeanything.” He reached her face and embraces it in both of his hands and continue talking, “You hear me? Don’t believe what anyone else’s saying about us. Do you know how sad am I when you walked out from my house leaving nothing but a piece of paper as a farewell? I’m sorry too.

What are you sorry about?” she blinks her eyes to keep the tears away and as slow as she could, skimming his hands away from her face. Still keeping the right distance between them. “You’ve done nothing wrong.”

I didn’t look for you. I didn’t try to search you again.

You have rights to do that.” She answers, as she straighten out her legs.

No you don’t get it, I found the ring, Tiffany. And I should’ve been looking for you. But I was too mad to have a clear mind. I’m not thinking straight when I figure you’ll come back to me, and seek for my apology.

You also have rights to do that.” She chuckles. Siwon’s lips twitches to a small smile when he saw her recovering slowly. “You know what? I’m such a jerk and whatever you do to respond my behavior is completely tolerated. Ok?” she try to smile even though he obviously saw the sadness that still haunting her eyes. She still assuming he’s too far beyond her extent.

Don’t look at me like that. Please, you have to believe me.” He embrace her hands and begging for her consciousness.

Believing what, Siwon-ah? We’re not together anymore.

That’s what my mom said to you! That’s not what I said to you. Don’t you hear me?

Tiffany shook her head in respond and breathe out heavily. “We don’t have to do this anymore.

Siwon gets up from the couch and kneels down in front of her. s into his pocket and brings out a small jewelry box, which the diamond ring that she had lost is in it. “Look at this.” Siwon starts telling her the story about the blind dates his mom had set up for him that he forced to follow, about Sooyoung and how the ring reached her.

Sooyoung-ssi? Isn’t that Taeyeon’s best friend?” she frowns her forehead in confusion.

Well. Look at that, isn’t this world very narrow. I’m ‘dating’ your close colleagues. First I end up with your sister’s bestfriend, now I have to marry your sister. What’s going on, really.” He shook his head in disbelief.

Tiffany smiles upon his statement and comes down from the couch as well, "Nothing's wrong. Maybe it's just that everything is up against us." Siwon is surprised to hear that comes out from . She stares into an empty spot, "Sometimes I wonder what did I do to deserve you in my life. I'm such a mess. Thinking that we're so incompatible, I thought about letting you go, because I figured that's the best thing I can do."

He hold her hand tight with his other hand as he opens up the ring’s box "If we're incompatible then why this ring made its way to come back to you." it supposed to be a question but Siwon speaks it out as if it's a statement, he grab the diamond ring and put it on Tiffany's ring finger. “Now. What’s yours that has been lost, I’ve found it. You’re still worried I might runaway and get married to your sister?

You really love me that much? I don’t understand how can someone like me has someone like you to love me. As much as I’ve done so many fatal mistakes and I still can’t believe why you even bother to come here, and! I was confused how did you found out about my new address..” Siwon keeps gazing to her beautiful and cute figure when she’s talking too fast. She keeps going on about her mistakes and the next thing happened, he kissed her. 

Tiffany’s eyes went as wide as it could be and slowly her stiff reaction softens up as she kissed him back. Siwon pulls up his face and pasting his forehead onto hers, their faces are so close to each other until she didn’t know what to do and keeps staring to the other spots. He her cheek and calmly says, “Now do you believe me?

She's still too bashful to stare into his eyes and calmly answers, "I don't know.....maybe?"

"Should I kiss you again to make you believe that I love you so much?"

 

Nodon’tthis blushing face is enough to humiliate me in front of you.

"Okay." He chuckles upon her confession, "Then. Will you marry me, again? And promise me something."

"What is it?" she says, awkwardly playing with her fingers while she try to avoid his eyes even though it's useless because he's right in front of her face right now.

"Don't give up on me." said Siwon again.

"I should be the one who said that!" she chuckles. Siwon laughs and gives he a really tight hug.

"Okay we shouldn't give up on each other."

"Okay."

"So will you marry me?" he said again after he let her go from his hug and hold her face close to his again.

"Yes."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

hello! o. didn't you hear the wedding bell? kkk.

@ilovefanyfanymushy ......mm nope dear I didn't plan to do an story kkk, but I'll make some HaeFany moments later.

@mrskwonjiyong teehee sorry to disappoint you

yes, Let You Go is coming to an end but this is not really the last chapter yet so.............comments me and tell me what's in your mind! maybe all of your opinions will lit something in my mind and -tada- the next chapter will come up beatifully. Comments, kay? ;) xoxo

and yay SiFany is going to get married yay