When The Bride Meets The Groom

Let You Go?

 

Tiffany’s pov

Ugh..................
Where am I? All I saw is just empty bottles of beer everywhere and people waking up from their sleeps. I tried my best to stand up when I realized that I’m too dizzy to do that, all I remember was just a lots of throwing up in the restroom last night. I looked down at my mini dress, it’s still okay. My shoes, okay. Wait, where’s my purse? Wait, my phone.................oh damn it. I lost all of it. Jessica probably tried to call me like a psycho and left a millions of missed calls there. I can’t walk straight I keep walking to the right and left, zigzag for exact, and looks crazy. I’m a mess, oh lord. Yeah, I slept at the club for a whole night. The bright sun attacking me and my eyes with no mercy, lucky I still got my sunglasses.

I stopped a taxi and remembering all my money is gone, I figured I should just beg Jessica for money and apologize for my wild behaviour.

End of pov

 

When Tiffany reached Jessica’s apartment and walks out from the taxi, someone’s already waiting for her at the lobby. It’s Jessica of course, and Tiffany’s misery didn’t just stop there she had to listen to her nag first. Siwon is still there at her apartment, working on something in his computer, busy at the living room’s desk. Tiffany stares at his back while holding her own forehead, the headache won’t go away. And she remembers about what he said yesterday and it makes her headache worse. He turn around and glares surprisedly at the pale Tiffany sitting on the couch, half conscious, full of alcohol’s and that vomit’s scent somewhere on her body.

He paused for a while, glancing at the clock, “Good morning-almost-afternoon, party girl.”

Shut up.” She answered with a curt tone. “Every little words you’ve spoke could hurt my ears and my head because everything sounds so loud except my own voice. So, shut up. Thank you.”

Here you go. Drink this tea and get some sleep. You’re such a mess, ughhh and where’s your phone, Tiff? Did you lose it? And ugh you smell like alcohol and vomit, go get a shower after this.” Jessica talks without any pause.

First of all. I don’t want to sleep, second you talked too loud, third, yes I lost my phone and my purse and my money. Now would you please just be quiet for a while I would really appreciate it.”

Siwon observes her and shooks his head like he’s been judging her when she talks, Jessica just crossed her arms and stares worriedly to her best friend. “Oh yeah. By the way, your dad has been calling me, telling that you should go home, and oppa, you too. Dad’s calling me and yelling at me? How come I be the one who’s being yelled at? You’re the one who’s staying here for too long! You two are going straight back to Seoul, tomorrow.”

Siwon and Tiffany groans together and Tiffany picks up a pillow and throw it to Jessica when she’s still trying hard to get sober and fully conscious again.

***

 

 

Tiffany we have something to tell you.” Mr. Hwang starts, as she dropped her suitcases in the living room and sit on the couch. “Oo.....kay...go on then, tell me.” she feels nervous as she feel the serious tone and atmosphere around her.

Her mom keep looking anxiously to her dad. “When you spend your days in New York we’ve been discussing and contacting our old friend, and also discussed with them...and we—“

Ugh just get to the point mom!” said Tiffany unpatiently.

Once again for the last time, her parents stares anxiously to each other and took a long deep breath before finally they say, “You’re going to get married.” Tiffany dropped into a long silent for a few minutes, her brain and any other body organs cannot work together right now as she try to understand the word her parents just said.

So. I’m 21 years old. And I’m getting married, but who? I never have a serious relationship with a man before. Wait, why am I not surprised?” Tiffany wonders to herself, drowning for a long time in her own thoughts. She finally came up to her senses. “WHAT?! But mom, dad, you’re the one who’s saying that I’m too naive, that I play too much, that I’m this and that!!! Why don’t you two just bother to send Taeyeon off to marrying someone instead of me!!! Oh lord, what are you two thinking about?!!” her chest going up and down and her face blushed all over. Her mom starts  massaging her forehead and her father crossed his arms and shook his head.

She had college, Tiffany. Unlike you, she can decide by herself. We figure that if you’re not going to be serious with your life, we’re the one who will make it so. You need someone to guide you off.” Said her dad, after a long pause, her mom continues “You’re going to meet him tomorrow.” Tiffany is speechless, she didn’t know what else she should say, tears starts showing up in her eyes and as she wipes it, she took her suitcases and go upstairs. The unusual moment when Tiffany didn’t protest anything her parents want her to do.

 

Tiffany’s pov

I feel like garbage in this house, I can’t do anything and didn’t do college and then they send me off to marrying someone. Actually when they say Taeyeon is not going to married because she had college, unlike me, I feel hurted so much. That’s probably the most rude statement that my parents have ever said to me. Okay so I’m going to get married, that’s okay. But the way they compare me to Taeyeon is just really unfair. Wait, no. The marriage thing is not okay too, everything in this situation is not okay!

End of pov 

***

Tiffany showered and prepared to see her groom that will come today. This is the son from her dad’s close friend, Taeyeon will also come home from her college to see her little sister sets off for marriage before herself. Her dad is talking on the phone with her right now, Tiffany sense that proud tone of his when he spoke to his smartest daughter. Tiffany sat on the couch and holds her chin with blank stares to a spot. Suddenly the bell rings and her parent rush on to the couch and sit wisely. The groom sides walked in, Tiffany keep looking down and not really interested to see her future husband, she has a plan anyway.

 

Ah, Mr. Hwang I did not believe this is where we ended. We’re going to get our children married to each other!” said the male voice, Tiffany suggest that it’s the groom’s father, now he’s laughing casually with her parents and her mom starts telling her to hold her face up to see who’s the groom. The minute when she raised her head up, her jaws dropped open and she immediately shouts, “YOU?!”

The groom looked up as well and face Tiffany, “YOU’RE GOING TO BE MY WIFE?!” and then they’re both screaming in hysterical. “WHAT?! Are you Mr. Jung?!” Tiffany points to the older man beside him. And he nods, well that make sense, so the woman on the left side of Siwon is his mother and this is Jessica’s related family, and she’s getting married to this man. “I am not going to get married with him. Not any chance.” said Tiffany as she gets up from the couch.

No. Tiffany!!! Tiffany Hwang!!” her mom starts chasing her up to her room and the situation is bizarre right now in the living room. Siwon’s blank brain cannot cooperates really well with the idea of marrying someone he knows as the best friend of his stepsister, and likes to party hard. The image of her being his wife is really unimaginable.

 

 

 


wohooo finally Tiffany met him again, but this time, as her future husband! 
Will they or won't they xD
Comments and subscribe guys~