Mom and Dad Loves You More, Taeyeon

Let You Go?

 

The very next morning Tiffany wakes up from her sleep and stretches her body comfortably on the bed, “What a nice morning.” she thought. Because that morning the sun is up and the smells of eggs and bacon are greeting her joyfully. She raised herself up and stretch again, yawning and groaning, enjoying the very beautiful morning in her room when she suddenly saw Siwon sleeping on her room’s couch. She took a pillow and throw it to him until he snaps out from his sleep and stands up in panic.

What was that, what was that??!” he shouts, half awake. Tiffany is busy laughing hard at him from her bed and grab some eggs and bacon from the side table. Siwon saw her and scratch his head, annoyed. “I was having a really nice dream, you know.”

No I didn’t know and I don’t want to know.” She answers with a happy tone as she jumps out from the bed walking towards the bathroom and mumbling a song joyfully. Siwon grumbles deep down in his chest and dropped himself on the bed try to sleep again. Tiffany goes out to take her towel and sees him trying to sleep again and start smacking his back with a pillow. “Who told you to sleep again you lazy head, we’re going to picked up my first wedding dance’s dress! Wake up, take a shower and drive me there!” shouted her and then she throw the pillow to his head and thumps her feet out of the room.

Siwon watches her going outside the room resignedly and mumbles, “She wants to kill me.” kinda regretting the fate that meet them up together.

***

 

 

So as they got back from taking the first wedding dance’s dress, Tiffany runs inside leaving Siwon alone with her dress. She’s too lazy to bring it inside, of course, and would like Siwon to bring it instead of herself. So he bring the dress and bumps on to Taeyeon by accident.

Oh my god, I’m so sorry I didn’t  see you there Taeyeon-ssi, this is one huge dress.” he protest and apologize at the same time.

It’s okay. Let me help you then! Sheez, where’s  the bride when you need her, this is her dress anyway.” She grumbles about her sister’s laziness which nobody can change. It’s the countdown for their wedding’s day and it’s not too long enough now, one and a half month to go and that burden keeps haunting Tiffany. Will she be ready or will she be scared until the bottom of her guts. She stood at the living room, staring at the family picture and smoking quietly. She didn’t remember about being a total animal last night when she keep vomitting on the front guest room, Siwon told her on the way back from picking up the dress. She didn’t believe it and assume she didn’t do anything embarassing while she’s drunk.

Tiffany focusing her eyes on Taeyeon’s portrait, smiling with her innocent pure little face. Everyone has been putting their interests towards her since they were a little kid. Taeyeon can read at the age of 4, while Tiffany is having a hard time at spelling when she was 4. Taeyeon bicycling at the age of 5 while she’s being complained by her mother by lacking too much of practice in ballet at that age. Everything from Taeyeon is driving her crazy, including her personality, she hates it when she can’t be outgoing in front of everybody while Taeyeon can.

Sis, you’re filling the whole room with smoke. Can you do it outside?” Taeyeon came up beside her, smiling nicely and friendly, makes Tiffany hating her more than ever, and also that jealousy shows up from every corner of her heart. She blows a smoke towards Taeyeon’s face and walks out the door. Taeyeon closed her eyes and coughs a couple of times and says, “That’s a good girl, get outside, okay?”

***

 

 

Taeyeon walks slowly to his father’s office and knocks. “Come in.” Answers him, she opens the door slowly and smiles at him as she closed the door. Mr. Hwang’s office room is also full with her achievements in school, Taeyeon’s trophies and certificates, Taeyeon’s graduation portrait. Taeyeon looked around her anxiously, as if she just saw those for the first time.

What is it Taeyeon-ah?” her dad greeted and smiles warmly to her. Everytime he did this, she feels bad because she knows Tiffany will be jealous, she didn’t want her one and only sister hating her so much.

Dad. Have you ever thought that Tiffany may sometimes......kind of....hating me?” asked her, playing with her hair awkwardly because she tries to avoid her father’s face.

Non sense Taeyeon what are you thinking, you’re sisters! Sisters don’t hate each other. They loved each other!” Mr. Hwang said as he took off his glasses in disbelief of what he just heard from his daughter. He turn the pages of book slowly and keeps paying attention to Taeyeon, waiting for her to speak again.

I know that, the psychological connection between the siblings. I know dad, but haven’t you heard about jealousy? I always feel like you both treated me a bit different from Tiffany, everyone does.”

What is this unlogic things you bursted out? There’s no such things as discrimination between you two. Me and your mom love the both of you so much.”

Yeah but there’s  a different treatment to Tiffany, didn’t you notice it? I notice it, she notice it, that’s why she’s been avoiding me since the junior high school, she won’t play with me anymore. She likes to teased me that I’m leaving her, that I’ve done wrong to her. She hates me, dad, even when she’s off to married sooner than me.”

Not a single word Taeyeon. Let me state it to you one more time, that there is no such thing as ‘We love you more than Tiffany’! Okay?!”

Tiffany who’s been eavesdropping outside the door can’t help but crying her heart out. Tears are streaming off her cheeks and she cries quietly, circling her fist and bite it to prevent the tears for falling out too much. She turns away from the door and shivering all over her body and as soon as she saw Siwon her tears came out even harder.

Tiffany?! Tiffany what happened?! What’s got into you? Why are you crying so hard like this?!!” he hold her face up and tries to wipe her tears but Tiffany holds it down and wipes her unstoppable tears by herself.

***

 

 

Midnight

The bell rings and coincidently Mr. Hwang didn’t sleep just yet, he got some works to finish after his secretary reports to him. He took off his glasses and wrinkle his eyebrow as soon as he heard the bell ringing. Who could it be around this time? When the door opens he saw Tiffany, carrying her heels in her hand and coughing hard, drunk. His temper is slowly reaching his head and bursted out.

What the hell are you doing now?!! What are you thinking, coming home this late, with alcohol’s scent all over your body and messy clothes?! I’ve never taught you to do this, Tiffany.” He said, trying to calm down when he knows he can’t. Tiffany didn’t really care anymore with everything he said about her, she keeps walking with any chance of falling down soon.

It’s rude to not hearing your parent while they’re talking!” he shouts and throw her with the home’s telephone. It hits right on her head.

Oh my god, dad! What are you doing??!!” Taeyeon runs out from her room, been watching that scene from when Tiffany just walked into the house. She holds Tiffany up and saw her crying, even when she’s drunk. Taeyeon didn’t realize that people can also feel when they’re drunk.

You’re rude, ungrateful, useless kid!!” their father shouts for the last time and thumping his way back to his office. Taeyeon felt pinched right on her heart when she heard what their father had just said, and Tiffany is already on her way up to her room. Taeyeon runs to her, trying to help when she’s suddenly throw her shoes away and screams on her face.

LEAVE ME ALONE! I don’t need your help! Go be daddy’s daughter! The one he’s been so proud of! I’m not that drunk to be useless to myself, I can take care of myself. Go away!”

Taeyeon freeze on her spot and watch her sister making her way slowly to the room, with the last sound of slamming doors in this house, it all went silent again, and Taeyeon starts to cry. “Good night Tiffany, sweet dreams.” she said in front of Tiffany’s room and slowly dragging her feet to her own room.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Don't worry about Tiffany and Taeyeon they'll get better in time~ this is just the beginning of their complex sisterhood :-D
Well maybe next time I will make it more complicated. mmuahaha ~jk~
Subscribe me, comments me~! need those stuff to keep me happy and motivated. HEHE~