Everybody is Reaching Towards Fany

Let You Go?

 

The night before Taeyeon will go back to Canada. Something came up on her mind while she’s packing her clothes. The maid of honour’s dress is hanging on the wall, and she keeps thinking hard about what will she do in this situation, finally Taeyeon stops packing the clothes and breaks out from her room, walking straight to Mrs. Hwang’s room. She stops in front of the door, Mrs. Hwang’s sobbing can heard from inside, Taeyeon guess that she’s mourning over her dad again. She opens the door abruptly.

Mrs. Hwang startled up and turns around immediately, “Haven’t you heard about knocking??!” she yells in anger.

Mom let’s just skip all this hypocrisy. Just tell me what’s really happening in this family. I’m not going back to Canada until I found her and solve this undescribable complexity!

I told you we are not going to discuss that anymore!

Yes we are!!” Taeyeon made her way quickly to Mrs. Hwang and grab her shoulders tightly. “Sit down and tell me everything!!!” yells Taeyeon in front of her, bluster her lungs out. “I need to know the truth mom. I need it.” She lower down her voice a little bit and sitting on the other chair, calming down. Mrs. Hwang stares her in horror, never for once she saw Taeyeon acting this way.  She clears and starts.

It was 20 years ago. When you were only 2 years old. Your father came home with a very anxious face and told me that horrible news. He said there’s this widow named Eunmi, whom he had an affair with for over a year. And that time, she’s carrying a baby.” She starts shaking and staring around in digress, Taeyeon sitting still on her spot, glaring her eyes open straight to her mom’s. “And that baby—“ she continues, “That baby is Tiffany. Your sister, Tiffany. I was really disgusted by your father’s behavior, moreover, he took that baby intoour family, and named her after his clans. That girl doesn’t deserve any of this.

Taeyeon is struggling hard holding her tears down. “Thenyou didn’t tell me? You never told me. You and dad. Nobody ever told us. They keep comparing us and giving that judging stares to Tiffany because she’s a child of an affair? Is that so? And dad—“ she snorts and snickered, “Dad. Calling me her ‘number one daughter’ and keeps saying that he’s sorry for treating us differently in his will? What is wrong with all of you??!!” Taeyeon bluster out again. “Nowhat is wrong with this family.” Taeyeon gets up from her chair and walks out from the room.

Go ahead!! Go away!” Mrs. Hwang screams.

Taeyeon slams the door and heard the sound of a breaking glass behind it. Maybe she throws it after Taeyeon made her way out of the room. She rushes back to her own room and pulls out the suitcase, grab the car’s key and making her way out of the house, half running. Just when she’s about to turn on the machine, somebody’s knocking on the car’s window. Siwon.

Taeyeon startled out and open it up quickly. “Whwhat are you doing here, Siwon-ssi?

I’ve just come and surprised to see you hurrying up to your car! I came here to talk aboutyou-know-what.” said Siwon outside the car, half bowing to see her face. Taeyeon thinks for a moment, “Get into my car!

What??

 

###

 

Taeyeon’s pov

Right after I spit out my crazy idea about chasing Tiffany away to Rome, Siwon immediately shows a disagreement. First he was like shrinking on his seat and then he sits up again blinking confusedly and clears his throat. Yeah I know this is insane, but what has been starts must be finished, right? I’m sure Tiffany had the same thoughts as I am here but all she need is time, and now it’s up to me.

So?” I clenched my fist to the steering wheel.

I don’t think it’s such a good idea, Taeyeon-ssi. I mean, I got works to do, and you have to go back to Canada like you said before, right?

Yeah but I just want things to be working out, you know? And honestly I think you and Tiffany will be great together, so—“ I stop at the red traffic light and turn my head to him. He just reply me with the ‘she-must-be-losing-it’ stares. “Don’t give me that stare! You do like Tiffany, right?” well I was unable to see his expression because the traffic light changes to green. We drop silent for a few minutes until suddenly he speaks out.

Okay. Tonight. Tonight we’ll go to Italy, immediately.

I can’t even look at him I’m driving and it annoys me, I wanna thank him so much and I just giggling quietly, grinning like a stupid person, “Thank you, so much. I really appreciate this.

So I drive to the airport and tell Siwon everything that happened recently. He feels sorry for both of us, and finally he admitted it to me that actually he really do had feelings for Tiffany, since they went to Myeong-dong a few months before their wedding. Personally I feel bad for the wedding itself, and suddenly it brings back the memories when Tiffany yelled at me about how the unfairness always afflict her, and how dad collapsed so abruptly on her wedding day. The tears are just going to fall but then Siwon’s voice pulling me up to my senses again. Oh, I almost hit the sidewalk. Clumsy. Have to focus on driving.

Are you okay, Taeyeon-ssi? I can drive if you don’t mind.” Siwon offers me.

No that’s alright. Sorry.”

A ringtone is ringing, Siwon’s phone, he excuse himself to pick it up. “Hello?” and he went silent again, I guess the person who calls didn’t talk back. And he repeats again, “Hello? Who is this?Hello?” a few seconds later he hung up.

Hmm. Weird, I never get a prank call before.” he mumbles.

Ah~ secret admirer?” I try to joke and hide my sadness. It helps. Siwon smirks and chuckles upon it.

###

 

 

Monday morning in New York, exactly 7am. Jessica is casually walking out from her apartment, willing to buy a glass of coffee like she usually did every morning before going to work. Just when she’s about to stop a taxi to go to the magazine’s office, her phone’s ringing.

Hello?Yes?Now?Okay ma’am I’ll go there as soon as possible.” She hung up the phone and trotting to the edge of sidewalk, stopping by a taxi. Her boss told her to hurry down the office.

 

The office

As you know that this month our issue will include the fashion show in Milan on Thursday, which is 3 days from now, I hope that you won’t reject this assignment, I need you to accompany Ms. Natalie to go there, to cover the complete story of the fashion show. Can you? And also, I need you to meet up a Korean photography there, I don’t know the complete story but our staff there keeps telling me about this photographer. So, his name is Lee Donghae, please write that down. And I need you to send me the pictures as well.

Jessica writes all that down in her notebook, everyone in the entire office never intend to slow down and everything has to be right, so she took down any single task in the notebook. Initially Jessica is feeling delighted about the assignment to Milan, Italy. But then she heard the name that has been familiar to her since 3 years ago.

Sorry, ma’am can you repeat the photographer’s name again?” she timidly asks.

Lee Donghae. Haven’t you heard me? Aren’t you taking notes? Right, where was I, oh and don’t forget about the up following collection on each of designer’s clothing.

She thinks she misheard what her boss said but she's just completely right about the photographer's name, slowly she offers again, “Anything else?

That would be all. You may go now.

Thank you.” she walks out of the editor in chief’s room sluggishly, and put her handbag down on her desk. Nobody has ever been so friendly to Jessica in this office, everybody seems not okay with an Asian around here, so nobody asks what happened to her after she went out from that room. She drowns in her mind, flashbacking the memories she used to cherish a lot with that guy. And then another thing she realized: she’s going to Italy.

Oh my god!!!!” she jumps out from her chair and yelling, making the whole room staring strange to her. She closed and sits slowly, taking out her cellphone, making a phone call to Siwon.

The number you’re calling is busy, please try—“ she hung up the phone and pouts. Never mind, she can always tell him later. The point is that she will meet Tiffany again, it’s in Italy!!

***

 

Tiffany’s pov

My fifth day in Rome, and I keep looking for that Donghae guy around my hotel’s area and still no signs of him. I remember him clearly stated that he’s going to be here for a long time. But then he guess so. Honestly!! I can’t stop thinking about him, my curiosity keeps increasing in every single day. Now it’s been five days and I have to know where he is now, I think—I don’t know, maybe I just want to hang around with him? Unburden myself?

I was planning to go to Milan today, to see the wonderful clothes and also strolling around the city. But then I saw a D&G advertisement around the corner of the street, and it reminds me of Siwon immediately. The day when we went to Tokyo for a short vacation and it’s ruined, I think it was because of me. And that time I was thinking maybe I’m already falling for him? I don’t know, the roomate thingy was just really strange.

I don’t know what am I doing but I took out my cellphone and scroll down to his phone number. And make a call. The dial tone is beeping and I patiently waits until finally his voice comes out.

Hello?” there he is! It’s his voice!

Should I answer him? No, maybe I shouldn’t. I just want to hear his voice.

Hello? Who is this?Hello?” he repeats again. I froze on my spot listening to his deep voice, and the things that I would do if he’s in front of me right now. I will admit anything and beg for another chance. I would even change for him.

It looks like he finally gave up on my silent call, and I still put my cellphone on my ear, and hear him saying “Hmm. Weird, I never get a prank ca—“ disconnected. He thought that this is a prank call. I chuckles by myself and realized that this secretly thing is really stupid, I throw my phone slightly to my handbag and stares to the D&G advertisement again.

D&G admirer, eh? It’s expensive.” I turn around to see who it is, hoping that it’s the person I expected.

Turns out it’s really him, “It’s you!!” umm, I’m literally squealing.

He laughs and pinch his nostril in a very cute way, and sticks his tongue out to his lips. “Yeah it’s me! How are you? Wow, you spend pretty much time in here, did you not want to go home?” he walks beside me like he already knows me for a long time. And surprisingly, I don’t mind.

That is one of the reasons I went here. I don’t wanna go home.” I answers him and smiles.

I guess that story should wait?” Donghae goes again with his childish smile and his weird accent when he talks, this time, he brought a camera with him.

I guess you have a story of yourself as well? Are you a photographer?” I asks, immitating his way of talking.

He giggles and his lips again, maybe that’s his habit, “May I treat you for a cup of coffee?

I smiles excitedly and agreeing all the way, “Sure!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


So--

Hi!!!! that's about it, so Tiffany is going to meet Donghae oftenly from now on, and yes, there'll be some HaeSica around here and I hope to meet all of them up. Fany, Sica and Hae. 

trololol. and btw have you notice my new poster :D

this is going to be fun :-) 

don't forget your comments and subscribe, guys! I'm always thankful~ 

until the next chapters!^^