The Dramatic Ending

Let You Go?

 

Author's note!

Hi guys!!!!!! I know I know I'm wasting such a long time to make another update and therefore I am sorry. Ah~ and I thought the ending is very dramatic that you guys should prepare a few tissues with you, jk lol. That's it!! I'm off to create some other stories!! So sorry once again to left you out with such curiosities. I do hope some of you guys didn't forget my story......and I'm also expecting lots of comment for this last chapter.

With this I declared, 'Let You Go' is officially finished. See ya some other time, thanks thanks thanks :D xoxo                   -seteurawberri

 

 

 

 


 

Epilogue

December 19th. Bottles of liquors scattered on the apartment’s floor, Tiffany is sleeping not too far from those. For the past three days she had been receiving the same messages from Donghae and because of that she couldn’t even stop crying. She didn’t want to erase the message yet she didn’t want to hear it either. Siwon had been trying to reach her but the only thing that available is only her house’s phone.

“You got 10 voice mails.” The message’s recorder is playing non-stop above the table.

Beep. “I know I should’ve told you sooner.....akh..I’m such an irresponsible big brother, wasn’t I? But there’s a reason why I didn’t want to tell you, I....just want you to be happy. So.....here goes nothing. Fany-ah......”

“I got cancer.”

 

Beep. “Tiffany!!! Tiffany!!!! Where are you?!?! Did you get the news.......” it’s from Jessica, she’s sobbing real hard in the voice mails, “Donghae got cancer.”

Beep. “Tiffany, where are you? Why didn’t you answer your phone?” from Taeyeon.

Beep. “Tiffany? Where are you?! Answer me now.” The 4th message until the very last messages are all from Siwon, asking her to answer him and talk at least a little bit about everything. He hates it when she starts closing herself up.

“SHUT UP!!!!!” she screams suddenly out of nowhere as she slams the bottle to the wall and jumps up  in silence. She breathes heavily and starts crying again, just when she thought everything was going perfectly as it was supposed to be, it fell apart and all that left are just misery and pain. Tiffany gets up from her spot and walks to the shatter pieces of bottle on the floor, leaving her bare foot bleeding all over.

She was drunk all night and is sober enough to tell that her foot are bleeding right now, she steps away and cringes to the sofa where she lies down and wonders to the ceiling. Some pieces of the glass are still stuck on her foot and although she knows it hurt so bad, she didn’t want to do anything to make it feel better. She glance to the message’s recorder and plays it all over again, repeating Donghae’s message from the beginning. She really hates being all weak like this but she realized what she can do right now is just surrender and mourning upon her fate.

 

***

 

December 20th. Taeyeon sits nervously in front of the dressing table, the make-up artists are there to take care all of it. The plan is just what she thinking about, will the plan goes well, will it works. Sweats start coming down from her forehead, minutes later a text message comes in and it’s Siwon telling her that Tiffany is nowhere to be seen nor she had already came to his house, her phone is also unreachable, Taeyeon’s concerns become even greater than before.

“Where is she?” she thought to herself as she stares to her face in the mirror, her right eye is being shadowed by the make-up artists. She glance to the wedding’s dress’s reflection at the back which captured by the mirror.

As her make-up is almost finish, Taeyeon grab her phone and calls Siwon up. The dialling tone drives her insane, when he finally picks it up she inhales deeply and suggests that they should go over to Tiffany’s house immediately.

“Taeyeon-ssi you have to put on your wedding dress now.” said her dresser.

She held her phone away from her ear, “No.....” she didn’t care anymore, she wanted this to be successful, she wants everything goes according to the excellent plan she’d been arranging a few months ago, she didn’t want any of this to fall apart.

“But Taeyeon-ssi—”

“No. No! No!” she turns off her cellphone and runs out from the bedroom, making her way downstairs and out to the street where she stops a taxi and rushes to Tiffany’s apartment. “Meet me there!” she yells to Siwon who’s still calling her on the phone.

 

***

 

“You got 2 new messages.”

Beep. “Fany-ah....just want to tell you that I finally letting you go....khkhkh. I found myself being so stupid right now, I keep leaving you so many messages, I tried calling your cellphone but it’s unreachable. You must be over at Siwon’s house, right, getting ready for your marriage...Oppa came here, to see you off, it’s...kinda sad but I have to see you off anyway! Haha.”

Beep. “Oppa made a surprise for you, I’m in the airport now! Catching up for your marriage!”

Tiffany glares to the message’s recorder and jerks up from the sofa when she heard the message immediately. She cries again and laugh at the same time,  ignoring the tremendous pain on her foot and running down to the door as she grab her wallet and put on her shoes in a perfunctory way. His face is all she’s thinking about, will he looks the same like the last time they met?

~~~

As soon as she arrived at the airport, her eyes are darting wildly to every corner of it, trying to spot one different person she’s looking for in the crowd. The grievous wounds on her foot are extremely painful and she can feel it all getting worse as she ran faster with it. Now she looks around in arrival entrance and starts shouting out his name. Tears begin to fall again on her cheeks, adding the never ending pain along with the bleeding foot.

Moments later a guy with a dark brown hair, a beanie covering it up, and a thick sweater carrying a backpack and a trunk with him comes out with a wide smile yet a quizzical look on his face, despite everything he had said in the voice mails.

“Fany-ah?” he calls out with a smaller voice when he caught her in his sight.

Oppa........oppa.....!!!”

“You....I thought you are getting married? Why...did that guy ditch you—”

“No, no, no! I....no...I....”

“What’s the matter lil’ sis, what are you doing here, you’re supposed to be in your wedding dress and I will catch you up to the church, I’ll see you off, I said, right? Now explain to me what are you doing.”

“Stop acting like nothing happened! Why didn’t you tell me sooner, oh my god......how long.....”

“Jessica didn’t even know about this.” He chuckles, “I made up with her, I’m currently dating her, you know? I was trying to get over you. But some parts of me seems arguing with myself, to think that I’m not be able to see you off marrying him....kills me very much.” He paused for a short laugh and continues, “I’ll tell her later, and yes I still got cancer. I wish I can do something to prevent it besides chemotheraphy, to stop it completely. I’m starting to lose hair too. Ah well.” He says.

“You didn’t tell Jessica? I won’t forgive you if you didn’t tell her sooner, you know.”

“Don’t worry I will tell her.” He wonders far away and looks extremely tired and sad of all the troubles they’ve had been through. “I wonder why did our lives filled up with so much dramas?” he asks in a joking tone. Tiffany didn’t really take his words seriously and keeps staring at him with so many concerns and questions.

“Stop looking at me like that, I’m fine!” Donghae stood up for himself.

Tiffany shook her head in disagreement, she knows she had been crying too much lately and she just couldn’t help herself from it, “But many people didn’t survive cancer.” She said, half squealing. Donghae looks away, silently agreed to her statement and didn’t say anything else. Silence is all they had all the way back to Seoul from the airport.

 

***

 

Taeyeon stood nervously in front of Tiffany’s door, she’s been knocking at it endlessly yet there’s still no sign of her being around. She dials up Siwon’s number again and pissed off when she finds it unreachable as well now. She thumps her feet on to the floor and squeals angrily. Moments later a sound of a car’s engine making its stop in front of the building can be heard from her spot, she made her way down there and sees Tiffany coming out from a taxi with another guy.

“Tiffany??”

She looks up and finds Taeyeon’s face which covered in sweat and concern all together. Her make-up starts tearing down everywhere and her well styled hair is at it bad condition right now since the sweat starts messing it up too.

“What are you doing...who are—”

“Taeyeon-ah what are you doing here?! You’re supposed to be at the church right now!”

“What? You’re the one who supposed to be at Siwon’s house right now, what are you doing?! You’re wasting time!!”

“Ladies, please, this is not the right time to start an argument.” Donghae calming them down before they start blaming each other.

 

The sly as fox Misook is more aware now about the wedding, aware that Tiffany might just come out of nowhere and snatch Siwon away from her. Therefore Siwon is always under her sight and not be able to go anywhere. An hour ago she told him to turn his cellphone off and drag him immediately to the church. She can tell the look on his face that he cannot do this but she’s still forcing him to do it anyway.

Siwon wipes the sweat off of his forehead and walks calmly into the church down to the altar, where the priest is waiting in front of him and he stood on the right side, where the groom usually stands at. Misook smiles satisfiedly, she’s glad that once everything is going smoothly like she wanted it to be. The wedding march starts tuning in the church, echoing gracefully. The guests are whispering calmly as the bride’s entrance is the next thing that they’ve been waiting for.

He stares nervously to the church’s entrance, guessing who will show up behind it and how will the plan turns out to be, as the wedding march slowly ends, he knew something’s fishy. Misook stood up from her seat and glance angrily to Mr. Jung who sits there calmly and throws Siwon a look on his eyes. Siwon glance at his wristwatch and looks up to the entrance again, seconds later he runs to the door, making his way out from the church, ignoring his mom’s yelling voice behind his back.

Not once he wanted to look back again. The idea of telling his mom about changing plans for marrying Tiffany is not even flashed in his mind, he just wants to be free from her, ready to make his own decisions and not to depends on his mom’s rules anymore. “I’m sorry, mom.” He thought to himself while he drives away to Tiffany’s house.

“Screw the plan. Screw everything! I’m going against all the rules now. I’m going to marry her.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3  years later

She brought him a glass of coffee as usual in the last 3 years of their marriage, as she his arm lovingly, Tiffany smiles at her husband and sit right next to him. Siwon’s company succeed to take off in Korea’s economy’s sector and its now walking at its best, Jessica decided to go back to Korea with the reason she can’t live too far from Tiffany anymore, the incident 3 years ago when her foot starts pouring out blood non-stop leaving a traumatic feeling personally to herself. She’s doing fine on herself after Donghae passed away 3 years ago. It was a very sad day indeed, she was the last person to know about his brain cancer, turns out he already suffered one year before he told everyone.

Taeyeon rings up their home and congratulates them on their 3rd marriage’s anniversary, which Tiffany replied with a warm ‘thank you’ and invitation to come over to their house later tonight to celebrate together. Taeyeon and Tiffany’s mom also passed away about one and a half year ago, leaving Taeyeon frustrated at the final seconds of her mom’s life, she forgot who she is, Taeyeon was devastated at that time but successfully bring herself up to her conscience again.

The house’s bell rings, “I’ll get it.” said Tiffany as she walks out from the kitchen to the front door and having Jessica standing in front of her with a picture frame of Donghae and a bucket of flowers in her hands.

Tiffany lets out a sad smile on her face, “Today’s also his 3rd death’s anniversary.”

Moving on from a sad scene of life wasn’t easy at all but all of them keep thanking god for every anniversaries they had been through. They’re still living life to the fullest even if those wrenched pasts keep hanging as an everlasting memory.

“Oh, Jessica! It’s you!” Siwon shows up behind Tiffany and soon enough they gathered around in the living room, reminiscing everything for the past 3 years before they start going off to the cemetary where he was buried.

 

“Lee Donghae.....Lee Donghae.......ah here he is!” said Jessica as she pointed to one of the gravestones on the ground. As they finished putting all the flowers and his new picture frame beside the gravestone, Tiffany and Jessica kissed his picture and giving a last touch to his name which engraved on the stone before they walk away.

 

Fin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Now...don't take Donghae's death seriously, I just need him to be out of the story dramatically. TEEHEE. Once again, thanks for reading! Thank you subscribers, thank you subscribers with comments, thank you viewers even though you didn't subscribe me. Lol. Thank you.