Guess Who's Back? (pt. 1)

Let You Go?

 

Siwon’s pov

Well there’s no sign of her in the airport, I’m looking around this big place and try to keep an eye for her face or maybe just a figure that looks like her. None. I slowly walks back to the waiting room and sit beside Jessica who’s now chewing to a piece of bubble gum.

Jessica took a deep breath and says, “Should we just give up?” shocks me.

No we should not.” I turn my sight immediately and watch her chewing her bubble gum full with concentration. Just then Taeyeon comes, bringing a pack of bagels and is eating one of them. Are girls supposed to eat everytime they had a chance? These two has been chewing something everytime I glance at them!

I mean, we have jobs. We have home that we must’ve been taking care of, don’t you wanna go home?” she continues, now it’s her turn to change her sight to me and blowing balloon out of her bubble gum. Taeyeon is still busy eating her bagels, and finally offers me some.

Hahhhhh.........” I sighed deeply and lean back to the couch in the waiting room, trying to gobbles down my bagel.

Jessica is right.” suddenly Taeyeon blurts out in between her chewing bagel’s sound that came from , “Maybe we should just give up. I’m sorry guys, it has to turn out like this. I’m the one who brought you along to find her. I’m just making everything gets worse.” She finished her sentences and starts taking another bagel. I rise up from the couch and try to rectify.

No, Taeyeon-ssi don’t say that. After all Tiffany is an important person in our lives too.

The balloon from Jessica’s bubble gum popped and she laughs, not moments later Taeyeon is following her reaction. Well I don’t find anything funny...

So you admit that she’s an important person to your life? Awwwwwwww.” Jessica starts shaking my arms and doing silly things with her facial expression while Taeyeon giggles dorkily and took the last piece of her bagels. Oh shucks, they got me.

End of pov

 

 

Donghae drives back to the hotel where Tiffany stayed before, it’s raining hard outside and he can barely see what’s in front of the car and also the street. Tiffany keeps sniveling even after she told everything to him when they stopped back then on the way to the airport. He’s gripping the steering wheel very tight now until his knuckles turning pale.

Stop crying, okay. There’s no need for you to cry.

Tiffany is in the process of stopping her sobs and she starts speaking slowly, the tone of Donghae’s voice is like warning her, surprisingly making her scared. “Wherewhere is she.....?

Donghae makes a right turn abruptly and looks really pissed off. “She’s dead, Tiffany. A few years ago, and I would really appreciate it if you would just stop discussing this topic farther than this.” His eyes are focusing on to the street and his facial expression became tense. Tiffany her lips and decided to not say anything anymore.

Then she remember the story about Jessica.

Donghae?

What?” he moved the car’s gear roughly as he answered her unpatiently.

Can I ask for that Jessica’s phone number you’ve mentioned before?

 

 

Jessica’s pov

I’m packing all my clothes up, pretty much in despair. It’s just that I still want to search for Tiffany, she’s gotta be around here somehow! I just know it, but then the fact that we didn’t find anything even close to find her, is driving me insane. I have so much works to do, and Taeyeon have to continue her college, Siwon oppa have to work too, and now they’re both stuck here, trying to search for Tiffany like searching a needle in a haystack?!?!

Ughhhhh!!

*cellphone’s ringtone is ringing* oh, I specifically set that ringtone for an unknown number. I pay attention to the caller’s ID.

It’s a god damn Korean phone number. And though I didn’t really have any idea about who is the caller I pick it up anyway. “Hello?!” I filled with excitement inside and I’m having goosebumps. First it was all silence and empty I thought the caller is hanging up on me immediately, but then comes a voice that sounds like the person there is taking a deep breath. It’s a female voice, I can tell it.

Hello.” Wait a minute, WAIT. HOLD IT JUST THERE. I know exactly who’s the owner of this voice! But I have to stay calm. I might mistaken. “—Ermm, Jessica?Jessica.....Jung?” OH THANK YOU LORD, IT’S HER!! IT'S REALLY HER!

TIFFANYYYYYYYY!!!!

***

 

 

Donghae’s pov

I gave her Jessica’s phone number, I never thought she knew her. Man, just look how narrow this world is. I found two females, completely strangers to me and one of them admit to know about the other strangers, I don’t know if Jessica knows about her either, and the most dumbfounded thing is that I fell for Tiffany but then I found out she’s my long lost stepsister..... The little sister that I have always been envious at when we were kids. No wonder she looks so similar to my mom, her eyes, her hair, most of her habits are almost the same like mom’s too. I hate my life, I have a crush on my sister which on general it will be considered as an immoral thing.

Now what should I do with all of her pictures that I took? I gave her some, and that’s it.

I still got so many of it in my house.

Lovesick, no? Ew. I have a crush on my own stepsister.

Still, seeing her for the last time in a crying condition wouldn’t draw me some nice memories. My eyes were blurry when I dropped her at the hotel’s lobby, she hold my hands and thanked me for everything. She clasp the portfolio tightly and tears were streaming on her blushing cheeks.

We will meet again, right?

That's what I remember the most about what she said. Aish, I starts to shed my tears again. She’s leaving for tomorrow and I don’t know how to say goodbye. I don’t want her to go, I want her to stay right here, even though I know I’m not supposed to feel this way about her, but I just want to be around her. It makes me calm.

The problem is that, Jessica whom I met a few days ago reminds me of someone very much and I have to find out sooner or later, but when Tiffany is here I can forget that for a while. I cannot stay calm. I have to admit for the past few days she had spent here, convert half of my life. I felt nothing when I didn’t know her yet.

Great, now I just can’t stop crying.

*text message*   “I can’t stop crying. I know I shouldn’t do this.       -TF.

I stared at my phone like it was the most precious thing I’ve ever had. And then another text message from her comes in,

Like I said yesterday, we’ll meet again. Come to Korea, you can live with me! We can start all over as brother and sister, yo!

She tries a joke. When I supposed to laugh but the weird thing is that now I’m sobbing and pulling out my hair.

***

 

TIFFANYYYYYYYY!!!!

Jessica is jumping around in her hotel room and starts sheding happy tears, Tiffany is talking to her on the phone, telling her that she’s okay, she’s in Italy and planning to go home tomorrow morning. Jessica cannot resist the excitement in her, she keeps yelling “Fany I missed you so much!!!!” and “I was about to give up on searching for you!!” towards her phone.

How’s Siwon? And Taeyeon?” suddenly her question silence Jessica down.

They’re also here.” Jessica sits up on the bed and changing her mood more seriously now. “They are really worried about youwe all dobut they’re worrying about you like, crazy! The moment when you fly all the way here, Taeyeon suggest him immediately that they need to chase you. They want to bring you home.” Jessica stops for a while to scratch her philtrum and continues, “They’re still in Rome, dear. Please, talk to them, even though I also missed you, but I think you should talk to them first.

I’m not ready.” Tiffany answers timidly.

You can do it, they’re include as your closest people right? Why can’t you?

You’re not going to tell them that I called, right?

Jessica’s eyebrows frown together into one spot near her eyelids. It looks like it’s almost fused. “What are you talking about?! Of course I’m going to tell them, and when I do, I don’t want to accept any runaway from you anymore! Grow up, Tiffany! You have to face your problems!

I need some times.” Tiffany paused and took a deep breath, “I met my long lost older brother here. My biological mom is dead.

What??

The doorbell is ringing, indirectly making Jessica jumps up in her spot, “Jessica? Are you in there? Open up!” Siwon's voice can be heard loud and clear outside the door, waiting for her to open it up for him.

Jessica? Are you still there?” Tiffany waits for her next reaction and she sits still like a statue on the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


oh my!! 42 subscribers :'D sobs, I'm flattered TTvTT 

promised you to update the better and better and better than before, I just love making conflicts. Didn't all authors love doing that.

more more more! I need your supports :D thanks thanks thanks thanks a lot <3