When She Reached Italy

Let You Go?

 

 

A/N!!!

I know, I know this will probably the first time I start with the author's note. But it's really important that I should tell you first.

hehehe.

we. had. a.

NEW CHARACTER!!

Well? LOLLL~ I've been waiting for this time to come~ yep, Donghae has come to light up the story! Please look forward to it guys!! :D
 


 

Siwon wakes up the other day, still thinking about Tiffany’s departure. She should’ve been left by now as he glance at the clock. His mom made her way to his room with a one portion of breakfast on a tray.

 

Now would you tell me what’s going on? You look, messed up.

Siwon gets up and sit on his bed, staring hesitantly to his mom and answers, “Not now mom.

You don’t wanna talk about it with me?

Siwon shook his head as an answer. “Fine. But if it was about Tiffany, I don’t wanna talk about it.” Siwon stops eating his breakfast and watches his mom walking out from the room, he sure glad that he’s thinking twice about talking about it with her. It’s indeed about Tiffany. He sighs in disbelief and grab his cellphone, trying to call that girl. The only voice that’s answering him is just an operator, signing that she didn’t use that number anymore. He tries to call it again and the same voice answers it again, no matter how many times he call it’s still the same.

Now he’s afraid that he might be loosing her. She changed her number already?

***

 

Italy

Tiffany’s pov

Ah, cheerful day in Rome.  Everybody seems so excited and although I am excited too, but this heavy suitcases seems disagree. It’s really heavy, damn what did I brought in this all? Back in Incheon airport, I changed my number. I threw out the old one because I believe that my family and also,him will call me as soon as possible. Believe me I wouldn’t be happy with that. Changing my number is a great decision. I promise myself that as soon as my mind clear off and the thoughts of trying one more chance is okay, I will go back to Korea. In the mean time, I need a time off. All the way to Rome, I couldn’t help but thinking all the people that might be asking where the hell am I.  Even though I feel a little bit sorry about my sudden departure without telling Jessica, and of course she didn’t have my new number, but I have to do it. I’m saving all their numbers anyway. So they don’t have to worry.

When the time is right I will surely make a call.

You want any help with those suitcases?” somebody suddenly speaks to me, I mean, he’s speaking in my language, he’s speaking Korean. Seriously, in Italy? I guess I will never really clear off my mind. So I turn around and was thinking about rejecting that offer but this man right here is really a charmer. His face is somehow showing a kid’s expression, and although he didn’t act like one, his smile surely shows a kid’s smile. He’s cute.

Umm...yeah..okay! Why not? Hahathese are heavy.”

Yeah I can tell that. You look miserable pulling these suitcases all by yourself.” He chuckles. I don’t even know that a grown up man like him can be this cute.

So you want to take a taxi? Let me tell you that taxi here costs pretty expensive.” There he goes again, if I know him well I might be pinching his cheeks right now, he’s so cute.

I don’t mind.

Okay!” he stands in front of me and try to look for a taxi.

How do you know that I’m a Korean?” my curiosity, I have to know somehow.

Your face, you’re pretty much Korean to me. I was happy to see a Korean in here! It’s Italy you know, if I see at least one Asian I would’ve been really happy. Oh by the way, I’m Donghae. Lee Donghae. “ he reach out his hand with such a friendly, warm expression on his face. “Well come on, don't make me look embarassing with my hand hanging out?” he jokes.

I grab his hand and shakes it slowly, “Tiffany. Hwang Tiffany.

Ah~. Nice to meet you Tiffany-ssi.” He bows to me. I haven’t done this in a long time, well okay I bowed back as well. Then my taxi come, he opens up the door for me and I never expect this to happen but I asked him, “Can we meet again?

He grins childishly as he hold on to the car’s door, “I don’t know? But I’m going to be here for a long timeI guess?” oh great, now he’s trying to be mysterious? I didn’t like this, I was happy to get a new friend, I suppose I can rely on to him in this big unknown city of Italy. But he’s a complete stranger to me, should I really act like this?

Okay then, it’s nice meeting you too, thanks for the help.” I said for the last time before I get into the taxi. He replies me with a slightly smile and close the door for me. Although it seems weird as it can be, I was hoping I could meet him again.

***

 

Taeyeon was busy drowning in her own daydreaming. Thinking hard since her sister left the other day, leaving them behind and didn’t even go spreading Mr. Hwang’s ash. After she read the notes completely and getting the picture in this situation, she didn’t know what to do. She tried calling her yesterday but it seems like she changes her number immediately. Taeyeon stares to her picture, wondering when will she come home. She wants to find her and talk about this with her, trying to find a way out.

But she believes the idea that Tiffany won’t talk to her again more than anything.

The first thing she realized when she finds out that Tiffany is not her real sister is pain. It is painful to finally knows the truth. Taeyeon couldn’t agree more with the “some things are better left unspoken” phrase. All this years this family had keeping this secret behind them both and to know that Tiffany knew first hurts Taeyeon more, she felt sorry, she wish she was there when Tiffany finds out about this.

The departure of Mr. Hwang is a certain misery to her and also with Tiffany departure for Rome, and also Mrs. Hwang’s cold behavior after Taeyeon told this to her, she feels alone. She couldn’t tell about this to anybody else. Taeyeon knows that crying might not solve the misunderstanding but all she can do for the past three days is just sheding her tears.

If you still thinking about how to reach her again, just forget about it. Tomorrow you’ll go back to Canada.” suddenly Mrs. Hwang breaks into her room. After the big argument they had yesterday when they went to the beach to spread Mr. Hwang's ash, her reaction after all this incident? Nothing but blankness and coldness. She's hiding something.

Taeyeon looks up and nods restrainedly.

Cut it out Taeyeon-ah, stop thinking about Tiffany. You need to focus on your college.

Okay mom I get it.

Mrs. Hwang slams the door leaving the confused Taeyeon alone in the room.

***

 

What do you mean she changed her number? I don’t believe you.

Fine, go ahead, call her. You won’t get to her.

Siwon and Jessica are arguing right before Jessica is going to leave for New York. She can’t believe that her best friend can push away every single of person in her life like this, even herself, her bestest friend.

How could she do this to me.” mumbles Jessica. Siwon pats her shoulder and gave her a slight hug.

Be careful sis, good luck.

If Tiffany ever come back to Korea, tell her that I will kill her.” said Jessica wiping her tears away. Siwon ruffles her stepsister’s hair and push her gently to the departure’s gate. With the last wave of goodbye Jessica’s figure disappear and Siwon walks away quietly, drowning in his own thoughts.

The misunderstanding is unsolved, how could she just fled away like this? Hah. Tiffany.

Siwon can’t help but keep thinking about her and how he wish he can contact her. He’s just wishing for one thing, he’s wishing that the heart attack didn’t strike Mr. Hwang that time. Maybe it won’t end up like this, maybe now, every morning Tiffany will cook for him and waits for him to go home from work. As his wife.

Siwon wanders around the exit door, thinking why things went wrong like this. He shook his head as he heavily sighs and walks away.