Chaos

Let You Go?

Jessica is awake thanks to the loud and chirpy voice from the alarm she put last night beside the bed. She climbs out from the bed and mumbling angrily, sometimes she will regret the decision of buying an alarm, but with her job's condition that require an early presence, she can't do much about it. She pour the coffee to a cup and opens up the living room's curtain, showing off the busy morning of New York city. The home phone is ringing and she sat down on the couch instead of bothering to pick it up.

"Hello, you reached Jessica Jung's voicemail, please leave a message after 'Beeeep'" her cute and jingly voice is blurting out from the voicemail's recorder.

"Good morning Miss Jung, I know you're probably still chilling in your house and I just want to let you know that I'm expecting the jumper's article we mentioned from the previous month on my desk, today. Don't be late!" then the phonecall just ended, it's her boss, the magazine's editor in chief.

She drinks up the rest of coffee and groans in despair.

 

 

Office

Jessica walks out from the elevator, greeted by some employees and walk straight to the editor in chief's room. After she hands the article on her desk, whih the person is clearly not there yet, she breathe out heavily and walks out again lazily. She headed to the receptionist's desk to note down her presence at the office.

Jessica's pov

This can't be good, the coffee didn't do anything much from me, it's just postponed my drowsiness for a few moments. And just like that I'm not in the mood for job again. Is she putting a joke on me? Giving a voicemail just this morning and made me drive my off to this building as fast as I can just to brought that article thing and she didn't even here yet! Boss? Screw it.

Just then when I raised my head up and caught eyes to eyes with a guy, whm I quickly realized who he is, and he;s staring back at me in confusion. Oh god, why didn't I think of a disguise to work? But the chance of him being here is zero! This can't be happening, this could be my worst day ever or I was just having a nightmare. I pinched myself on my arm and I'm still here, with all the conditions I have to accept, I'm awake. And he's here, in front of me, Donghae. Now look at him, his forehead is frowning towards me, here it goes, 1...2....

"Have we met before?" he ask with an innocent smile on his face.

What?

"NO." I answers quickly, making his smile slowly fading out, wait I didn't mean to be rude, "No, I don't think so." I smiled back. 

He nods awkwardly and turn his face around to the other side of the office's hallway. Maybe with this blonde hair, makes it difficult for him to notice me, and I thank my blonde hair for that. Thanks blondie, you saved me.

End of pov

 

 

Taeyeon is dragging her suitcase around the airport, she can't believe at herself but she graduated college earlier from the rest. Taeyeon is smiling happily despite the fact of how heavy her suitcases are, not to mention she's carrying some souvenirs for Tiffany and her mom. She just can't wait to arrive soon to Korea, and drops out the big happy news she'd been saving in Canada about this 2 months. 

She opens up her cellphone and dials Hwang's home phone number. Mrs. Hwang answers with a lenient voice from across. 

"Mom, guess what?"

"Taeyeon-ah??"

"Yes it's me!"

Mrs. Hwang drops silent for a while and Taeyeon continues as she hands out her passport for the immigration people in the airport, "I'm coming home!"

"OH??! So soon?!!" she's happy to hear her mom yells out in happines regarding her daughter's homecoming.

"I'll tell you everything when I get there, okay? By the way, had Tiffany gone home for the past few weeks?"

Now Mrs. Hwang just keeps silent and a few moments later came out her yelling voice again, this time it's not for happiness.

"SHE'S HERE?! I THOUGHT......."

"Mom?!!?" the phone call ended just like that and immediately, Taeyeon sense something is really, really wrong.

***

 

Siwon's pov

My assignments are almost done, it's just a few more hours to go home. I can't wait to see Tiffany and tell her how my day was. I just can't stand to not see her for so long, I cannot lose her again like the last time. The phone rings, and I just can't help to raised my head up immediately from Tiffany's picture in my cellphone. I pick it up, annoyed.

"Siwon-ah?"

"......Oh! Mom!" darn it turns out to be my mom.

"I want you to meet someone tomorrow, okay? I'm going to your office tomorrow's morning, she's very nice, Siwon. You don't have to worry, I know how much you were hurted by Tiffany, but she can replace her now, okay son?"

What the. What is she doing? I glance at the clock and raised my eyebrows as high as it can be when I finds out it's already this late and sudddenly my mom called, telling me for another matchmaking?! Is she out of her mind or something?

"Mom—"

"No~~ I don't want to hear any words from you, you'll just wait and see."

"But—"

"Good night, have a save drive home, okay?"

"Mom, but—" it disconnected. This is ridiculous, okay, I'm not doing this anymore! Tiffany is here now and I'm not going to leave her. I freaked out and looked up for my cellphone right away to call straight to her. I knocked down my fingers on to the desk while the connecting tone keeps going off.

"Hello??" her sleepy voice finally comes out, calming me down from this all and I hales all the air before I speak to her.

"You're still awake right?"

".........Mhm, yeah pretty much." she chuckles.

"Wait for me okay, I'll bring some food home and we should eat together."

"Okay, okay. Hahahaha, relax, I'm still here." Her last sentence just disillusionize me and how she can not be there anymore when my mom finds out the truth. I'm afraid. My mom cannot
know about this. My eyes glared open and I breathe out heavily.

"Right. You'll wait for me."

She chuckles for the last time before she said "See you at home." and hung up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


hi!!!! 

Hihihihi I finally got time to do an update!

Missed me? :D lol jk-_- I hope you like this update *cough cough*