The Plan

Let You Go?

 

The very next day Taeyeon came home from Canada and greeted warmly by her mom and dad, and her pouting little sister at the back of them, and unfortunately, Tiffany can't say anything more about her mom and dad who commanded her to get married, she'll just go with it.

Heyyy, there’s my little sister who will get married.” She said as she spreads her arm to hug Tiffany. While on the other hand Tiffany just puts a poker face and didn’t reply her hug at all. “What? Didn’t you like the idea of getting married, sis? I want to get married soon too, but sadly I didn’t have a boyfriend.” She said, laughs and pats her shoulder. “I’m going to put my stuff first, and then you have to show me your future husband.” Tiffany stares at Taeyeon while she walk upstairs. “You have to show me your future husband blahblahblah.” She repeats Taeyeon’s words and imitates her in an annoying way.

Minutes later Tiffany’s phone rings and it’s from Siwon, she groans annoyingly towards her phone and answers it, “What.”

Wow cool down party girl, what, now you mad at me? I’m going to pick you up and we’re going to shop at Myeong Dong.” said a calm and deep voice across the phone.

Shopping? For what?” when Siwon is trying to answer her question Taeyeon came downstairs and cuts off the conversation, “Aigoooo!! Ya! Is that Tiffany’s future husband who’s talking on the phone??” said her as she leans to Tiffany’s body, she’s picking on Tiffany like an ahjumma towards her daughter who want to go out for her first date.

Siwon giggles hearing that and speaks again, “Is that your sister?”

Just come here and pick me up.” Answers Tiffany in a curt tone and hung her phone immediately. Taeyeon stares at her confusedly after that and shook her head.

What?” Tiffany crossed her arms and looks at Taeyeon.

Now, that’s totally not the right way to speak to your husband.” said Taeyeon. “You’re going to shop at Myeong Dong? Can I come?” ask her again as she puts on a happy puppy face. Tiffany sighs dramatically and nods slightly then she goes upstairs to get ready while Taeyeon flung herself on the couch and reads a magazine. Not moments later the bell rings, “Omo?!” Taeyeon jumps up from her seat and runs like a little kid to the front door.

Good morning.” greeted a male voice as soon as she opens up the door. She was having a starstruck for a while, not mean to have a crush on her little sister’s man, but this guy is just charmingly gorgeous. His just-shaved chin and his scent of cologne is what attracted Taeyeon the most. “Oh so you’re the one who's going to marry my sister?” ask Taeyeon awkwardly. He smiles and snivels handsomely, the dimples on his cheeks make him look amazingly more attractive, you can’t just turn your head away from this guy if you meet him on the street. You have to look at him at least twice.

Hello. Choi Siwon, and you?” he said as he reached out his hand. Taeyeon grab his hand and introduce herself as well, “Taeyeon Hwang.” After the slight handshake, the sound of heels knocking heard from the stairs and Tiffany comes up. “Oh so you met my ‘husband’.

We’re not literally married so you can’t call me as your husband now, dear.” Siwon said, being sarcastic all over his face while Tiffany is the one who realized and Taeyeon not. “Can I come? Can I can I can I?” asked Taeyeon almost look like a little kid if she doesn’t wear heels right now. “Alright Taeyeonnie, don’t do this stuff just get inside the car!” shouts Tiffany who’s surprisingly making her way in to the car without Siwon and Taeyeon noticing.

 

Myeong Dong

Taeyeon asked them to just dropped her off at the end of the street because she said she wants to walk around it, she’d been far away from Seoul long enough. So Tiffany is now wondering around the cake shop with Siwon, they want to pick their wedding cake.

Hey. Can I ask you something.” Suddenly she opens . And Siwon turn his head around and pays attention to her, makes her nervous stared by those deep eyes. “Act normal, you making me nervous!” she complains and hit his shoulder.

Okay! Okay! Now what did you want to ask before?

How do you react when you know that your bride is me?” Tiffany hesitatingly looked at the front, blank and shyly. Siwon blinked and hold his laugh down, and suddenly put his arm around her shoulders. “What. Are you doing?” Tiffany is getting annoyed.

We should look more like a couple in front of our parents. So I suggest we start now, and how I react about you being my bride, first I was like very astonishingly surprised!” he said, his face is showing many expressions and that makes him look dramatic, like he’s now playing in a television’s drama. “But then I accepted it, you’re not so bad anyway. Maybe our child will be a party lover like you but I guess I can forbid them from alcohol.” He stated, surprisingly didn’t feel awkward at all.

Wait a minute, he just said “Our child”, Tiffany, like she’s been stung, took his arm off and gets away, “Our child? Okay, let’s not get too far here. I’m going to have a child, with you?” Tiffany said, getting all freaked out. Siwon tilt his head and shrugs, “Well, all married couple must have a child, aren’t they?

Tiffany walks up to him and starts hitting his chest, as if it will hurt him and make him hurt, while on the other hand Tiffany’s attack is not affecting him at all. “But I don’t want to have a child at this age!! I’m freaking 21 years old, Siwon! For god’s sake, and I don’t want to get married at this age!!!! Help me~~.” She said, sobbing like a little girl who just lost her mom at the mall. The crowd starts watching them as Tiffany making noises and Siwon smiles awkwardly to them and says “We’re okay.”

Tiffany, hey. Listen to me, this is a public place, okay? Let’s not be so dramatic in front of everybody here. Okay? Now stop crying and let’s just walk somewhere and figure this out.” said Siwon wisely towards her, but it seems like he failed at making her to stop crying, in fact she nags even louder.

***

 

 

As this babo and loud couple stop by at a fast food restaurant and Tiffany is still sobbing a little as she eats her sundae ice cream quietly. Siwon just stares at her and shook his head unbelievably, no wonder her parents sent her off for marriage, she’s such a burden. And now he’s thinking how can he lived up with this girl.

 

Siwon’s pov

I can’t believe she cried emotionally and spontaneously in front of so many people just like that and she didn’t even feel embarassed at all. She’s not that bad, beside of her addiction towards alcohol and partying hard, she’s not so bad. She’s just trying to get attention from her parents so she went to a place like that, come to think of it Tiffany is way too different from her older sister. What’s her name again? Oh, Taeyeon. Yeah, I think they both came from two different planets. Her eyes swollen up and her nose getting red and her chest is still going up and down, I don’t know why I found it really cute. I wanna hug her and calm her down at this moment but I’m afraid she will shouts continously towards me even more than she did before. I don’t know, the image of her sitting here in front of me and the way she eats that ice cream like a little kid, somehow making me fall for her.

You finish?” I asked as she left some of her ice cream.

She nods slightly and push her ice cream aside, I took it and finish the rest of it. She looked up and questioning me with her eyes. “What are you doing?

I smiled and looked up from my left over sundae, “This, Tiffany, I called as eating the rest of your sundae ice cream. Now I’ve been thinking a brilliant idea while staring at you eating your ice cream.” Yes, I think of this and going to suggest it to her. Tiffany bending forward approaching my face and I can see her cute expression so close in front of mine. “What’s that you will suggest? About our wedding?” she asked curiously.

Yeah.”  I the spoon and with that  the ice cream is totally finished. “Why don’t we try for at least a year? We’ll see our feelings, right? If you didn’t want any child then it’s fine with me too. We can see other persons in our life and after a year, we can quietly divorce and leave each other. How’s that?

Tiffany’s  face suddenly brighten up like she just got a miracle. “Siwon you’re a genius!” she shouts again, in this peaceful fast food restaurant where all I can hear is just her husky voice and suddenly she hold my hands. And I feel like my idea is not that ‘genius’ anymore.

 

 

 

 

 


yeay finally Taeyeon showed up! how's this chapter? Teehee and yeah, Siwon is starting to notice his feelings towards Tiffany. I think he's falling for her but he's still hesitates to say it out. ^^~