Tokyo pt. 1

Let You Go?

Good morning Tiffany! Wake up, wake up!! I’m here, don’t you wanna go to Tokyo today? Siwon oppa is downstairs, Taeyeon eonni is preparing to go as well. And I’m here! Wake up, Hwang Tiffany, you lazy sleepyhead!” Jessica is so loud up in the early morning when Tiffany just starts to sleep again and then she remembered that two days ago Siwon invited her to go to Tokyo and have a little vacation there. She groans behind her blanket and kicks randomly hoping it would hit Jessica. But in the end she lost and there she is, standing in front of the car, crossing her arms, surrounded by her suitcases.

Oh so you like D&G huh? I see.” Siwon teases her as he walks to the side of the car. Tiffany didn’t really care about anything because she always remember the three things her father shouted to her, and will never, ever, shouted all that to Taeyeon. She picks up the suitcases and throws it all to the back.

Hey hey hey, those suitcases are expensive. Why did you throw it like you didn’t buy it with money?” Siwon ask from the front, driver’s seat. Tiffany raised her eyebrows and replies, “Those, happened to be my suitcases. So shut up.” Siwon fix the front mirror’s direction and answers again, “Why are you like this, Tiffany? We’re going to have a vacation, or at least trying to. Why don’t you try to be less annoying, starts now?”

I don’t want to and you can’t make me.” she said, slamming the car’s door and getting busy with her phone at the back seat. Minutes later Taeyeon and Jessica shows up and both of them wants to sit beside her. In the end, Tiffany sit at the front along with Siwon while Jessica and Taeyeon stucked at the back, nagging at Siwon to send her back to them.

***

 

Tokyo, Japan

Good evening, yes. I would like to check in with four rooms, please?” Siwon is talking to the reservator and suddenly Taeyeon showed up beside him and cuts, “No, miss!! Make it two rooms!” the reservator nods slightly and Siwon glares confusedly to her. “Taeyeon-ssi?”

Yes?” she replies with an innocent smile.

Two rooms?”

Yes! With that way we can save our money, besides we can request a double bed and I can be a roomate with Jessica, while you two are going to sleep in the same room.” She explains the whole plan that she’d been discussing with Jessica in the plane, differently, without any evil laugh or a slick smile. Taeyeon just smiles widely and innocently clueless. Now the rooms thing are Taeyeon’s errand, while Jessica is raising her thumb up on the back of Siwon and Tiffany, Taeyeon is winking back at her and ask the reservator to make the other room to have a single bed. And of course that room will be Tiffany and Siwon’s. After she received the card key and gave it to each other, she grab Jessica and whispering something and then they’re laughing together. They keep doing that even in elevator, the soon-to-be-married couple are now staring at them like they’re some kind of weird dorks.

The 14th floor is there and when they got into their own rooms, Taeyeon and Jessica quickly locked their doors and laugh full of joy and victory inside. They’re dancing around and singing ‘We are The Champion’ like retards. While on the other room Tiffany is dropping her jaw down and Siwon is walking around the bed.

They gave us the damn single bed room.” Tiffany grumbles between her closed-tight teeth. She rushed out and knocked on their doors, didn’t care if she will disturb the other guests. She just want some justice around here, she know something’s smells fishy and this is the last thing that she’s expected to happen when they just got here. “Taeyeon, Jessica!!!! You are so dead tomorrow morning, you know that?! Give us the god damn double bed!!!” she knocks on their door furiously and suddenly Taeyeon’s cute little voice replies, “I’m sorry, Taeyeon and Jessica are already fast asleep.”

Then who are you if they’re both are asleep?!!” shouts Tiffany and after she kicked their door she went back to her room and glares unbelievably to the bed. Siwon is already taking his place by sleeping peacefully in the middle of it. “Siwon-ah!!!!!” she exploads at the side of the bed and pull the blanket away.

WHAT? I’m trying to sleep here!

I want to sleep too.” Tiffany keeps grumbling.

Then, sleep! Here!” he points the spot beside him.

But the idea of us sleeping together is inappropriate.” She’s loosing it, her voice starts to lower down and slower.

Then sleep on the couch.”

I don’t want to sleep on the couch I want to sleep on the bed like every sleeping acts requires, on the bed.”

Sheez, how come I met such an unpractical person like you??” Siwon stands up and walks to the bathroom.

What are you doing?” Tiffany tilt her head, confused why suddenly he just gave his spot up like that.

I wanna pee. Do you have to know what am I going to do every seconds?” he replies sarcasticly and closed the bathroom’s door. Tiffany just shrugs and starts changing her clothes quickly, she didn’t want any ridiculous thing happen again after this room incident. Just when she finished wearing her pyjamas, Siwon came out and rubs his face. Tiffany jumps on to the bed and took her side immediately. The left side. Siwon walk across the bed and sits calmly as he turns on the tv and change the channels.

 

Tiffany’s pov

Okay this is so embarassing, I will sleep together with him. There’s no way he wants to sleep on the couch and neither do I! So both of us won’t sleep on the couch because the bed looks so comfortable. And nope, I don’t want to turn around and facing him because with that way I might taking any chance of falling for him, that’s not gonna happen. Just when I starts to close my eyes Siwon speaks, “Hey. Are you asleep yet?” ughh. This guy, won’t leave me alone. I didn’t reply him that soon and still forbid myself to turn around, “No. I was going to, but then you’re talking.”

Sorry. Go ahead then, sleep.” He said, still pressing those buttons on the tv’s remote. Now I can’t, thank you Siwon I am so glad you’re disturbing my sleep, hhhh but this is not such a time to be angry and shouting, I’m tired anyway. So I check my phone and sit up.

You said you want to go to sleep, then why didn’t you?” Siwon stops pressing the remote and turn his head to me. Okay I have to admit from this close he looks really, really handsome, hmm and he smells like his usual cologne and toothpaste. And his messy hair is really. Hot. Okay, that’s enough. No, wait, that’s not enough. As I stare him down, that muscular chest and arms are very distracting. Ughhhh, why is he doing this to me?

Why are you staring at me like that?” I didn’t realize that I’ve been observing him so seriously until I embarassed myself and he starts laughing at me now. Shucks, he caught me. And in any second he will tease me. “I’m handsome, right? I noticed that.”

What.

What the hell. Siwon, ewww gross you’re worshipping yourself.” I spattered out.

You’re the one who started looking at me!” he laughs and went back pressing the remote again.

What channel are you actually looking for?” I asked him, trying to get over that embarassing moment.

I don’t know.”

Give me that.” I snap the tv remote out of his hand and starts changing the channel. And I stop at cartoons. I can feel Siwon’s eyes are looking at me with curiosity and I pretend I didn’t know anything and just forcing myself to watch the cartoon.

What will you do when our wedding day is finally come? Will you runaway?”

I freezed at his question and facing him slowly, I gulp down trying to find my voice somewhere in my throat, this thing is making me afraid. I can’t face the fact that I will get married in one and a half month, I’m scared. He’s staring at me, waiting for my answer. “No.” finally my voice shows up, drying out. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


HI!
Weeeee they're going on a vacation~ TaengSic is so slick guys lol
Gotta put your attention to this part because personally I think Tokyo part 2 is so exciting fufufufu, and I'm organizing the unofficial soundtracks for my fic. LOL~ the songs that I oftenly listens to when I write this fic. hehehe maybe later I will announce it. okay this is too much for an author note -_-
Enjoy! Comments & subscribe~! <3