Hesitatingly

Let You Go?

 

 

Siwon-ssi you have to know how Tiffany acts in the house now, she’s nicer, well at least she seems like trying to be nicer. But the point is that she’s turning into a completely different person.” said Taeyeon chirpily on the phone with Siwon. Hearing that Siwon is frowning his eyebrows together and confused, Tiffany being nicer? Well this is new. So he decided to stop by at a jewelry store and bought a necklace for her, consider they will be a married couple in less than one week, he thinks a present is okay from now on. It feels like buying his real girlfriend a gift, Tiffany is literally his girlfriend but it’s just felt different. When Siwon arrives at Mr. Hwang’s house and go straight up to Tiffany’s room, she’s there lying on her bed reading a magazine and also staring at her polished nails, tries to dry it off.

Hey.” he greeted and slowly walks into the room.

Tiffany sits up and throw the magazine away and puts her hand to the front, so the nail polish won’t come off. “Hey!” surprisingly everything Taeyeon said is true. She is brighter and happier.

I brought you a present.” said Siwon as he sits beside her on the bed.

What is it? Can you open it for me, my nail polish aren’t dry yet. Did you just came back from the office? You must be tired, why don’t you take off your suit first and I’ll make you a cup of coffee.” She said as she grins happily to Siwon with a cute eyesmile on her pointed face. Siwon drops his jaw and shook his head and burst out to laugh.

Okay, who are you and what did you do to the real Tiffany Hwang?” he laughs off and pats her shoulder slightly.

Tiffany bend her hands down and pouts to him, “Are you teasing me for being nice? Do I have to be mean again to you, it’s that what you want?” the real Tiffany slightly comes out and Siwon stops immediately. “Sorry. I’m sorry, it’s just...everyone’s here are not accustome to the nicer you, Tiff. They think you went through a hard time until you turned to a completely different person.

She gets up and walks out of the room, Siwon chased her and grab her hands, “Okay I apologized for laughing at you. Please? I want you to open your gift first.” Tiffany slowly follows him inside the room again and sits on the bed, still pouting .

What gift?

This.” He said, took out a small box of jewelry and opens it up, showing the gold necklace inside it and place it on Tiffany’s neck. She touch the necklace and smiles while facing Siwon backward so he cannot see her smiling. She won’t turn around even when Siwon is done putting the necklace. “I want you to wear this even when we’re going to separate a year later.” Her eyes got bigger as she heard his words, still, Siwon cannot see any of her expressions, she won’t turn around and maybe just giving a little hug for him, he surely hopes for that. And finally she remembers that she wants to be nicer to him and everybody, so she turns around and stares to his eyes.

Thanks. And I will wear this even though we will separate a year later, like you said.” she feels that burden in her chest, the burden that shows up everytime she saw Siwon’s face and everytime one of them bringing up the short married life discussion. Unexpectedly she hugs Siwon and he’s completely shocked by her reaction. Slowly he embrace her back and says, “You’re welcome.

 

Two days before the wedding

Everyone is busy with their own errands from Mr. Hwang, from the morning Hwang’s house is full by Mr. Hwang’s people who helped to organize Tiffany’s wedding. Mr. Hwang himself is busy calling every people in his contacts, asking relevant things to the wedding. Mrs. Hwang is busy with the catering people and Jessica arrives at their house, shouting happily to the soon-to-be-married couple and cannot stop gaving them both a tight hug. Taeyeon is helping their father to telling those people what’s next for their tasks. The party will be held in their house and the ceremony is in Seoul Grace church. The wedding dress arrived at tomorrow noon, Tiffany wants the cupcakes as the side dishes and the people from the stores came to the house as well, busily talking with her. It’s a long preparation day.

I brought my own dress to be your maid of honor, are you cool with that?” asked Jessica when Tiffany is standing quietly in the living room.

Nah it’s completely fine, you can do whatever you want.

Superb! And tell the hairdresser I will do my own hair by myself as well.” said Jessica half commanding and rushing in to Tiffany’s room.

As her figure disappears behind the closed door, Tiffany remains silent again and drowning in her daydream, biting her nails and wonders around by herself. Will she be ready with this all. She’s been thinking about this plan since weeks ago, when she’s totally freaked out seeing her wedding dress and also phone calls from every single colleagues of her mom’s and dad’s. She’s scared. More scared then she usually did. She wants to run as far as she can from this place and didn’t have to be a responsible person for everybody. She wants to be free. Without her realizing, she bumps herself on the couch and glares blankly to one spot.

I don’t want to get married.” She whispers quietly to herself. “I don’t want to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


yeah this is the 2nd teaser :D lol
I figured since they're going to get married soon, why don't just make them closer to each other. yep, you read this the next chapter will be the unexpected wedding's chapter.
and yes I bold the unexpected to make you curious :b hahaha. okay then, until next time!