Book Two - Chapter Eleven

World Domination / JYP Entertainment New Girl Group (Closed)

Later on that day, after their music bank practice and performance, Snow found herself alone in the apartment with Eunrae. Eunrae needed to rest for the remainder of the day due to a small accident on stage that day where she twisted her ankle. It was most definitely awkward between them, they brushed by the kitchen and again, in the bathroom. Finally, Eunrae couldn't take it anymore. She marched into the living room, despite her leg, and approached Snow.

"Okay listen to me Snow. I know you have serious trust issues with me, especially when it comes to Wooyoung but you need to understand something, I did absolutely nothing," Eunrae explained. "I haven't spoken to Wooyoung in months, let alone seen him. I didn't know you broke up with him, and even if I did I would have never approached him, regardless. You two were happy together and I am not looking to break up a happy couple," with that, Eunrae took in a deep breath, tired from her long defending explanation. Snow seemed to be completely expressionless for a moment until sadness filled her face. She bowed her head down a little, looking at her palms that were prompt up by her knees.

"I believe you," she finally spoke quietly, a strand of her hair blocking her face.

"You do?" Eunrae was pretty surprised how simple things turned out.

"Yes I do," Snow nodded in agreement. "I knew it wasn't you deep down, I just needed to be angry at someone and the most logical person to choose from was you," Snow shrugged. "I'm sorry."

"Why did you need to lash out at someone?" Eunrae asked, sitting down beside her on the couch.

"Lihua told me that one of the memebers went seeing Wooyoung several nights ago," Snow explained. "It hurt to think he moved on so quickly," she sobbed a little. It dawned on Eunrae.

"Snow... I don't think anyone is seeing Wooyoung," Eunrae said quietly.

"What do you mean?" Snow asked in confusion.

"Several nights ago, Ayako came home with Wooyoung, not because she was seeing him, but because he gave her a lift," Eunrae began explaining. "I remember this because Mayvin was yelling at Ayako, accusing her of cheating with Wooyoung on you."

"Oh," was all she could manage to say in reply. "It doesn't matter," she shook her head. "I shouldn't have behaved the way I did. I'm sorry," she apologized.

"Don't worry about it," Eunrae smiled, rubbing her back soothingly. "Want to go out for smoothies?" she asked in attempt to cheer up Snow, to which she nodded in reply.

Snow                                                           Eunrae


By late evening the girls were back in their dorms, mostly all of them situated around the living room and kitchen. The girls in the kitchen were chatting while ladies in the living room were watching Ayako, Mayvin and Yana battle it out on the playstation three. Yana was getting the hang of a game like Black Ops and finally, was leading the score point. Eunrae, sitting on the floor,  was getting her long brown hair braided by Ai who was sitting on the armchair behind her. Snow and Rose were comparing muscles in their arms in the kitchen over a good cup of black tea. Lihua was drinking tea with honey, a remedy she learned from her mother. She loved honey with tea, and it was healthier.

"We don't seem to have many days like these anymore," Rose noted, getting a little off topic.

"What do you mean?" Lihua asked.

"I mean, us, nine of us, all here in the dorm at this time spending it like this," Rose explained with a shrug. "Only in such moments do I get closer to you guys, but it seems as though I rarely get the opportunity.

"I don't know about you, but I got to know everyone a lot better after performing on stage and promoting amongst you," Snow said. "I almost see a new side, and it's mostly a good thing," she winked at Lihua. Lihua smiled as she continued to sip on her tea. Her favourite cup of tea...

"I'd like to get to know you all a little bit better," Rose pouted a little.

"You will," Snow went over to hug her. "Over a period of time you will," she added.

"See," Lihua pointed out. "Snow was very cold when we first met her, it's difficult to warm up to her but look at you two now," Lihua said as Snow released Rose from her hug.

"I'm not that cold," Snow narrowed her eyes at Lihua.

"Yeah... colder!" Lihua joked.

At the time, Yana was turning off the playstation. The girls who had decided to watch a movie (Eunrae and Ai) were pushing the issue further. Finally Yana got off the couch and the television. Just at that time, celeb news was being aired. Yana was about to dismiss it, ready to put the DVD in until some name got her attention. The mention of something similar to Snow came on. Both Yana and Ayako stared at the television in horror.

"Here is the clip of them meeting at 2am at night, sneaking behind curfew to see each other," the news anchor said. They showed a clip of how Snow left Wooyoung and climbed over the bar, leaving him. "Two trainees from JYP entertainment have given us an inside spill that it is true Snow is dating Wooyoung from 2PM."

Snow stared blankly at the T.V. while the members all turned to look back at her petrified face. 

Two voices played as an audio proof that Snow was dating Wooyoung. One was difficult to recognize but the other was clear as day. Minyoung. The girl who resorted to fowl play in attempt to debut with World Domination during their trainee days.

They dated while Snow was a trainee and Wooyoung a celebrity. Wooyoung gets around with the World Domination members. There was slight humour in her voice.

At that moment, all phones went crazy. Snow's was being called first, followed by the remaining members. 2PM members, friends, family, managers and CEO's were demanding an explanation. Snow looked at her phone with Wooyoung's contact vibrating on the front.

What was happening? What was going on?

Confused, betrayed and hurt, Snow dropped her touch-screen phone to the ground, surprising Eunrae and Ai who were closest to her at the time. Snow swirled on her heels and walked out of the apartment, slamming the door behind her, leaving the members in awe.

Snow Kyo

 


 

Yana was outside a total of two hours. It was almost midnight and she was stilling running the streets of Seoul, looking for Snow. They all agreed if by midnight they didn't find her, to return back home. Yana couldn't accept the fact, returning back to the apartment. She felt so sorry and so hurt for Snow, she couldn't bare leaving Snow alone at this time. She felt betrayed by Minyoung and hurt by Wooyoung, and probably disappointed in the World Domination members for being unable to protect her. Such powerful, grieving and overwhelming feelings can be very dangerous when you're in a city like Seoul.

"Snow!" Yana screamed as she reached the park. A kissing couple paused in their naughty behavior to glare at Yana, but she didn't care. She just wanted to find Snow. She needed to find Snow oh so badly.

Yana made her way past the park and along the riverside bank, she was getting impatient and more so, angry. Yana punched the railing in frustration, letting out a grunt.

"You've got to be f**king kidding me," Yana yelled out in English.

"Interesting accent," someone said. Yana spun around in her heels to find herself facing the one and only, Ok Taecyeon - rapper of 2PM.

"Taecyeon?" Yana was confused. "What are you doing here?" she demanded, unable to control her emotions.

"Wooyoung is with Snow," Taecyeon said with a calm voice. "She walked all the way to our dorm, so all the members left to give them some time to figure out what to do," he explained. 

"Oh," Yana rolled back on her heels, delighted to hear about Snow's safety.

"You're bleeding," Taecyeon frowned. Confused, Yana looked down at her hand where his gaze was laid upon. Sure enough her knuckles were almost ripped off. When she punched the railing, she was so overwhelmed with emotion, she didn't notice the pain. Yana winced, more so at the sight rather than the pain.

"Let me look at it," Taecyeon took a step forward, cupping her palm in his hands. Yana blushed from his touch. He was so much warmer than she was.

"You hadn't answered my question," Yana said in a soft voice. 

"Mmm?" Taecyeon murmured, inspecting the wound.

"What are you doing here?" she asked again, looking into his eyes. They were soft and gentle, nothing like that look he gives on stage when he performs his heart-breaking songs. These eyes were filled with kindness and love.

"Yana, you can almost see your bone!" Taecyeon gasped as he peered into her wound. His hand tightened around her wrist and she winced in pain. Taecyeon loosened his grip and turned to face her.

"I have a first aid kit in my car," he told her, narrowing his eyes.

"Okay," Yana whispered back, biting her lower lip nervously as they made their way to the car. Yana kept feeling an electrifying pulse go through her as he held her hand. Did he feel it too? What if she was jolting in strange ways and he was thinking she was half insane? What was that unsettling feeling in her stomach? Was that where the expression came from, butterflies in the stomach?

 

To Be Continued