Book Two - Chapter Thirteen

World Domination / JYP Entertainment New Girl Group (Closed)

"Yes mom, I'm eating well," Rose rolled her eyes, sighing at her mother. Rose and her mother were speaking on skype for almost a whole hour and they were about to hang up on each other. Rose's mother persisted to ask questions, only because she worried about her.

"But you look so skinny," her mother pouted with a sad tone in her voice.

"Don't worry, I'm fine," she sighed. "Really mom I need to go!" Rose gave out.

"Okay okay okay! Just take care!"

"I always do mom!" she rolled her eyes at her before blowing her a kiss and hanging up on her. Rose watched the skype screen disappear and she sighed loudly to herself.

"Are you ready?" Ayako peeked into the bedroom.

"Yeah," Rose shut down her laptop and closed it, grabbed her jacket and followed Ayako outside the apartment. They were going to a meeting for the script of "Rebels", a new show starring the World Domination members. They finally named their fanbase with the title of rebels because just like World Domination members themselves, they are fighting for equal rights. The show involves the nine members, tackling challenges in each show and sometimes featuring other famous idols.

Soojung was waiting in the drivers seat with Yana riding shotgun. Ayako and Rose slipped into the backseat beside Ai and they drove off onto the main road that led straight to the infamous JYP building. They entered the building and walked along the long path of the lobby and into the elevator area. Ai jogged on ahead to catch the elevator and to their surprise, they found some Got7 members inside. There was JB, Jr. and Jackson.

"Oh!" Ai looked at them suprised. "Annyeong," she smiled, bowed and blushed all at the same time. A little suprised, they all too bowed down and greeted her.

"What's the hold up?" Yana asked as she approached Ai, and she noticed at what she was gawping at. "Oh hello," she said in English to them. Yana, as a long-time trainee, knew Jackson and JB very well. However, she completely and coldly ignored Jr. The rest of the girls entered the elevator and off they went together to the seventh floor. There was an awkward lingering silence as they passed the second, third and fourth floor.

"So..." JB cleared his throat. "How's your new album coming along?" he asked.

"Smoothly," Ai replied, looking up at him. "And yours?" her voice almost cracked because of how nervous she was.

"Successful," JB smiled back in a dorky manner. Ai blushed when their eyes met and she looked down to the ground. Yana watched this happen from behind, a gleaming smile on her face. 

"Did you know that Ai was actually in Stardom entertainment for a while," Yana began. "She was supposed to debut as an Evol member," Yana continued. JB smiled.

"Really? I love Evol, I'm really close friends with them," JB explained. 

"Oh, that's cool," Ai chuckled nervously.

"Maybe we should go meet up with them sometime soon," JB suggested.

"Definitely," Ai nodded her head in reply with an excited grin on her face. Yana leaned back on the soles of her feet, delighted in her match-making skills. While smiling brightly to herself, Soojung noticed when Jr's gaze turned to Yana, it suddenly got cold and hostile.

JB                                                                                   Jackson                                                                   Junior

Yana                                                 Ai                                                                   Soojung

​Rose



Things were finally dead quiet in terms of the scandal between Wooyoung and Snow. A past relationship isn't much of a problem considering how Nichkhun announced dating Tiffany a few months back, the recent news of Baekhyun and Taeyeon was going under fire and finally, Bom's drug transport was going under fire. Snow hated to admit it, but she was releaved. The pressure was off of her and she was in the clear once again. She was able to leave her apartment without security, though the World Domination members seemed to have one of them at least go with her rather than let her go alone.

Snow was in her dorm bedroom, sitting on the edge of the bed. She was texting Wooyoung, or more like, replying back to his endless questions. He was still worried about her, and cared for her, so he was only being cautious about it. Snow texted him back, saying she was ready to go to bed. It was getting late and with their upcoming album, the girls were being over-worked. She threw her phone onto the bed once she finished. She starting taking off her jumper when something from the corner of her eye got her attention. She saw a slim female figure walked down the road, heading away from their dorm and slip inside a large jeep. Snow peeked closer towards the window. There was a man inside the car, and the girl had long black hair...

Snow watched them drive away. She closed the curtain behind her and looked down, thinking carefully. She ran towards her door and briskly walked into the sitting room. Lihua, Ai and Soojung were cuddled in the couch watching 'Fault in our Stars'. There was a pack of tissues prepared on the table.

"Hey guys," Snow smiled.

"Shhh!" Soojung gave out. Snow sniggered but didn't say anymore. She strolled to the kitchen but no one was there. She took the stairs and climbed upstairs and knocked on Eunrae's door. Eunrae opened the door.

"What's up?" Eunrae asked. She was already in her pajamas but wasn't sleeping... yet.

"Listen, I think I just saw... Yana walk out just there," Snow frowned.

"Oh yeah," Eunrae sniggered, going back inside her room. Snow followed her inside, completely confused.

"I think she just got into a man's car," Snow said, trying to get the information out of Eunrae.

"Yeah, she's been seeing Taecyeon as of late," Eunrae shrugged. "You didn't know?"

"How would I?" Snow frowned.

"I thought maybe through Wooyoung you'd know. Wooyoung was the one who told me," Eunrae explained, making her bed. Eunrae paused and looked up at Snow. Her face was pained and her lips pursed.

"I'm sorry if I upset you," Eunrae apologized, turning back to fluffing her pillows.

"To be honest..." Snow started biting her lower lip.

"What's wrong?"

"I've been chatting to Wooyoung lately as well. Ya know, as friends, nothing major...." Snow murmured, sitting down on Yana's bed. "I just feel... it feels..."

"Nice?" Snow was looking for the word but Eunrae was the one who said it.

"Nice," Snow nodded in agreement. "What do you think? Is that okay?"

"Okay?" Eunrae sounded alarmed.

"With you? Is it okay with you?"

"Who am I? You're mother?" Eunrae joked, raising an eyebrow.

"No but, given your past with Wooyoung..."

"It was a long time ago," Eunrae sighed. "Wooyoung and I like to think like it... like it never existed, if you don't mind."

Snow smiled and nodded in reply. "That's fine," Snow whispered. "So... how did Taecyeon and Yana happen?" Snow asked in shock.

"Yana and Taecyeon are dating?" Ayako peeked her head in.

Snow                                                                        Eunrae