Park Soojung | Soojung | Main Dancer, Sub-Vocal

World Domination / JYP Entertainment New Girl Group (Closed)

Full Name: Park Soojung

Nickname(s): Sue/Soo, Klutzy, Llama (like Amber. xD It's really one of my real nicknames too. x]] )

Age: 22

DoB 13 September 1991

Blood Type: O

Height (cm): 170

Weight (kg): 45

Ethnicity: British-Korean, raised in Britain until she was 13

Hometown: Umm.. currently, Korea. =p

Personality: She's shy around people she doesn't know simple because she doesn't know which behaviour to show! She has a lot of different personalities depending on the people she's with. She can be dirty-minded but polite, loud but well-mannered, crazy but respectful. In short, she can be all kinds of crazy rolled into one, (and if you're lucky, you might be able to see her be all at once) but she knows how to behave when she needs to. She can get VERY protective with the people she cares about, to the point where she has to hold herself back sometimes. She's a prankster, but occasionally, she likes to get pranked too (don't worry, she won't kill you... most of the time. xD ). In love with dance, lip glosses, and techie gadgets. She's slightly bitter when it comes to love, because she has yet to find someone to prove to her that the 'sparks' in a romantic relationship doesn't just last for a few months. She always tries to see both sides in everything. She can also be very hard on herself, which can be a good and bad thing.

Personality on stage: She often loses herself on stage. Not in a bad way, though. She tends to get caught up in the moment of performances, and when she's dancing, she dances at every performance as if it's her last. When she's singing, if she doesn't concentrate, she might end up choking up on stage due to her 'feeling' the song too much. She loves to interact with the audience and make them laugh, even if she's having a ty day. She's always seen smiling and happy, though she may be far from it in reality.

Stage Name: Soojung

Fan Club Name: Gem

Fan Club Colour: Aquamarine

Your title: Soojung/Soo