Mayvin Hanbyul Park | Main Dancer, Visual | Mayvin

World Domination / JYP Entertainment New Girl Group (Closed)

Full Name: Mayvin Hanbyul Park

Nickname(s): May-may

Age : 20

DoB (dd/mm/yy): 09/09/1993

Blood Type: A

Height: 160cm (5'4")

Weight: 49kg (110lbs.)

Ethnicity:  Half-Korean and half-English

Hometown:  Fordham, Suffolk, England, UK, Europe, etc.

Personality:  Normally a serious and quite person off-stage.  She isn't above using aeygo to get what she wants though.  She tries to act carefree, but some times she will clam up and find it hard to express herself.  She is always thinking of ways to take revenge on her step-father, perhaps an anonymous letter to the LAPD about all the things he has done to her?  Creeping up behind him and stabbing him in the eyes?  Is she ever looks like she is day-dreaming, revenge is what she is thinking about, she worries what other people will think about her if they found out about her violent tendencies.

Personality on stage:  A bit angry, because she has parental issues and wants to prove so badly that she can succeed in what she has choosen to do with her life.  On stage is is like a sweet lolita gone bad.  She tries a bit too hard to be popular, she is desperate to be loved.  She is very jealous over her own personal fans, and World Domination fans, and will often spend her own money to make trinket gifts or lunch boxes for the fans.

General background:  Moved back and forth from the UK and USA through her childhood, she doesn't have any long-lasting friendship because of this.  Her parents divorced when she was 12 years-old and Mayvin moved with her mother to Los Angeles.  Her mom got remarried, and Mayvin's step-father turned out to be a (she has been "felt up" by her step-father but no further ual abuse.)  Mayvin tried to escape from her home as soon as she could.  She enrolled in Juliard for a year, until her step-father pulled the funding for her school.  Since there was no way that she was going back to the same house as her step-father she borrowed money from her friends and bought a one-way ticket to Korea.  She hasn't contacted her mom since she left, Mayvin figures that her mom has picked the step-father over her own daughter.  She is afraid of what might happen if she returns to her mom's house now that she is "of age."  Obviously she has anger issues.  Mayvin's Korean isn't the best, but she is good at studying, as long as it isn't math.  Mayvin's mom is a bit of a "Tiger Mom," Mayvin had to take dance, piano and watercolor classes, tutoring classes in science, math and Korean.  During high school her days were often very full and she had little time for friends or herself.

Stage Name:  Mayvin (매빈)

Fan Club Name: Dance Expert (it is a play on the name Mayvin, since it can mean expert

Fan Club Colour: Sapphire Blue

Your title: One Star, the meaning of Mayvin's Korean name.