Book Two - Chapter Four

World Domination / JYP Entertainment New Girl Group (Closed)

Breaker's debut was early in the morning, so when Soojung and Ayako came back from Show Champion stage practice, they went straight to bed. The other girls, out of respect for their debut also turned into bed so that in the morning they could watch their debut in the crowd of screaming fans.

Everyone that is, other than Snow. With six bedrooms in their new large home, Snow was one of the lucky ones who didn't have to share her bedroom. She looked into her tall mirror, studying her features. Her face was simple and plain, but it was full of energy when she put make up on. Her body was glorious. As an Asian, she managed to have curves whilst still having a flat stomach. She wore skinny black jeans and a loose white shirt. She put on a black leather jacket and dark boots.

Snow walked over to the window and opened it quietly. Her bedroom was on the bottom floor, she she slid her feet around on the window sill and slipped outside. She closed the window behind her, but didn't lock it so she could return later during the night. Snow made her way quietly around the building and down the drive way. She walked around the estate for a while, her breath a little rasp and cold. Finally she found her way to the small park. Like she expected, the gate door was closed. 

Snow was young and fit so she was able to grab the bars and pull herself up a meter before reaching for the top of the fence. She pulled herself over and jumped down, landing a little awkwardly. Wearing healed boots caused her to be unstable and she began to fall forward.

"Woah there," a male voice grabbed her around the waist before she could fall. As soon as Snow recovered, she pulled away from the man who was holding her.

"You caught me by surprise," she gasped, shocked to see Wooyoung in front of her.

"You did too... have you ever considered pole dancing?" the man asked with a smirk.

"Excuse me?" Snow raised her voice.

"The way you were pulling yourself up on the bars... I just meant..." Wooyoung realized that he was only making the situation worse. "Never mind."

"What was so urgent that you need to see me?" Snow asked coldly.

"I'm leaving for Japan tomorrow once more, and I won't be back until we start preparing for our comeback," he explained. "I wanted to see you, to understand where we stood," he explained.

"I'm debuting," Snow stated.

"I know," Wooyoung frowned. This was no news to him.

"I think we both know what it means," Snow cleared , standing strong.

"What do you mean?" Wooyoung's voice almost sounded in pain. "Are you breaking up with me?" his voice cracked.

"Once I become a celebrity, it'll be impossible to sneak around like this anymore. We'll have people stalking both of us 24/7," Snow explained as if it were obvious. "You know this."

"We can still make it work..."

"No. You know the Korean nation... it's not like in America or any other part of the world. This is serious."

"Is there anything I can do to change your mind?" Wooyoung asked in a sullen tone.

"No," Snow attempted to be firm with her words but slipped. She couldn't speak anymore, it was becoming too difficult.

"Well, I am not going to give up," Wooyoung said confidently despite his heart break. "I love you..." he practically whimpered.

"I loved you," she said and with that, began climbing the fence again. Wooyoung watched as she jumped to the other side and made her way back to her house. In the corner of his eye, he noticed a bush rustle. He stared at it suspiciously but moments later, a gust of wind moved and pushed the bushes branches side to side again.

It's nothing.... he thought.

Snow Kyo                                                                 Wooyoung


Ayako was flicking her hands around, trying to warm herself up. She jumped on her toes, taking in deep breaths.

"Are you okay?" Min asked, coming up from behind. She laid her hand on Ayako's shoulder in a soothing matter.

"Yeah, I'm all good," Ayako gave her a smile.

"There's no need to be nervous. We've practiced this to perfection," Min gave her a final pat.

"Alright Sunmi's performance is over, you're next ladies!" the director ordered. Soojung and Jia made their way up the stairs first, followed by Min and Ayako. They positioned themselves on the stage in complete darkness. The tune began to play and finally the lights , just to the moment Jia began her opening powerful rap.

Soojung and Ayako moved to the beat of the music, knowing the break-dancing choreography to the tee. Ayako's palms began to sweat a little as she did a "Nike" handstand while Soojung and Min cartwheeled in opposite directions from her. Ayako grunted under the heavy weight of her body but managed to land back smoothly on her feet, just as Soojung's vocal part started.

The dance from then on was more or else hip - hop and a little ual. Jia went back in formation, following Ayako's and Min's movements right up until the chorus where Min took hold of her microphone tightly and belted out the beautiful high notes. The dance changed to a more dramatic hip - hop style as the girls tried to express passion and love with their bodies. Soojung was a little staggered, out of breath from her singing previously but managed to keep up with the rest of the girls. Ayako slyly took hold of Jia's microphone. That was the arrangement. Due to the fact that there are a lot of break dancing stunts during the performance, there were only three mics that would be passed on from one member to next when it was due.

Ayako stepped forward and began rapping. She stared at the crowd that almost glared at her back, however as she began, they cheered for her. Ayako managed to relax a little, finishing off her verse with an English line. Min sang the second verse perfectly as always, confident in her stance. Soojung then followed, stepping up to sing the powerful chorus with Min supporting her from behind.

In Soojung's and Jia rapping/singing part Min and Ayako performed some tutting and pop - and - lock movements. This earned a huge cheer from the crowd. Before the chorus was to be repeated, Ayako finished of with a cartwheel and tucked in back flip. The crowd went wild, cheering the girls on and realizing how truly talented these members were.

As the girls finished the song, Ayako couldn't help but smile as she looked down on her hands. They stopped shaking.

"Thank you!" Soojung sang into the microphone as she gave a bow. The girls waved at their newly created fans before stepping off the stage.

      Soojung                              Ayako                                Min                               Jia                                 -----

(OUTFITS)           


                                                

 

As soon as Ayako and Soojung stepped in through the door's of their new home, there was a big cheer from the remaining seven members of World Domination.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" they all yelled as Eunrae threw confetti and Ai blew a party horn. Soojung was stunned and froze at the entrance of the hallway whilst Ayako went to bury her face in Yana's and Snow's arms. Rose came walking up to Soojung.

"Are you alright? You looked shocked..." Snow asked with a smile.

"I'm sorry," Soojung shook her head, "I was just so surprised."

"Pleasantly?" Lihua asked with a grin. 

"Come on check out the cake!" Eunrae grinned as she pointed towards the living room. There on the coffee table stood a giant cake of a snowman, easily recognizable as Olaf from the popular disney movie - "Frozen".

"You didn't have to do this guys," Ayako smiled almost in tears.

"We had to," Mayvin smirked as she sat down on the couch. "You did an amazing job."

"I have to say I was a little worried about your high notes," Lihua said as she came up to Soojung to give her a hug. "But you kicked ."

"And your stunts!" Yana exclaimed in Ayako's direction. 

"That backflip couldn't have been any better," Ai patted her on the back.

"Thanks guys so much..." Ayako smiled. "This is amazing and it means a lot that you supported Soojung and I so... restlessly," she smiled at Rose and Eunrae who were standing beside her.

"Let's not get sappy!" Snow ordered. "Let's gobble on the cake!"


Author's Important Note

Heyo guys. So there's a small problem... two of you haven't commented for the past five chapters and three for the past two. I'm getting a little... worried? Because I'll be kicking you out of the group if nobody comments this week for this chapter. It'll be easier to focus on other characters. There's nine of you and it's hard to give you all the same amount of attention.

On other news, I'm making a poll on who should be the leader of World Domination. These are the four oldest members but don't judge by age. Character is important as well. There's a quick review on their ages and characters but it would be great if you read each one thoroughly.

Yana Pestova - Age 25 - Attention Seeker, Optimistic, Blunt
Eunrae Jung - Age 24 - Blunt, Strong Willed, Silence Breaker
Soojung Park - Age 23 - Hyper, Protective, Prankster
Rosa Rio Song - Age 24 - Quiet, Proud, "All - Talk"

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://