Rosa Rio Song | Main Rapper, Visual, Sub-Dancer | SaphirE

World Domination / JYP Entertainment New Girl Group (Closed)

Full Name: Rosa Rio Song

Nickname(s): Ro or Rose

Age: 23

DoB :   11/november/1989

Blood Type: B

Height (cm): 1.69

Weight (kg): 48

Ethnicity: Korean/Spanish

Hometown: Madrid;Spain

Personality:

Rosa is extremely proud, tends to be a little bit loner. She is particulary quiet so she doesn't fit too much in the leader rol, because she prefers stay in the comfort zone and not to get in fight or disagreement with others, because even if she it's quiet it doesnt mean she can't defend herself, she has a big mouth so without wanting she curse others or even get to hit; those are her bad side of personality the god side she is honest 100%  well that can be bad too. The good points it's she is a "helper" she prefers to put other people firts than her so anytime you can count on her and has her unique crazy personality that even if she annoys you, you will like her.

Personality on stage:

At first she will be like a bundle of nerves and even shy, but when it starts her personality change 180 degrees. All of sudden she have this confidence on her skills that no matter if she is in front or in the back she will give the audience her 90% because she can make also a mistake.

Likes:

  1. Read; only fantasy, mistery and especially horror.
  2. Cats, she has one called Babi
  3. Ethnic dances of Spain or Free-style.
  4. Oriental food; her father it's korean but he doesnt have really good cooking skills so she rarely eated oriental/korean food.
  5. Comfortable clothes, loose shirts or sweatpants but still girly.
  6. Volleybal.
  7. Her mama's affection. hugs or kisses on the forehead
  8. Fangirling. and i mean ALOT. [albums,posters,fancams,clothes etc]
  9. Selcas.
  10. Martial arts.

General background:

Born in Spain for her was the best, most of the things were great. yes she had friends but she was really different from them, a little weird who had different taste in things. She grow up with a big pressure on her shoulders, being the older daughter give her more trouble her parents wanted her to be the best in school, but she wasn't that smart or social to satisfy them, that's when she entered in the music club and start to velop her talentes, thing that make her to be more open to options and to think out of the box.At her 17 years she started to upload covers of song especially rap. 

At her 19 years she moved to seoul, let's be honest she was and maybe still a little spoiled by her parents so her wish go to korea was easly granted; korea it took her three years and half to complete with her training and school since the sudden move of countrie affected her studies, her only family living there it's her sister and they live with their grandmother. She still lacks on somethings but her groupmate that have the place of main vocalist try to help her with the vocals, but for her it's just fine with rap that's of what she feels mor confidente since he is still working with her korean skills, three years aren't enough for her too learn the full language.

Dancing Skills youtube link:  click

Vocal skills/Rap Skillsclick

Stage Name: Jin Rae

Fan Club Name: RO-mantics

Fan Club Colour: dark peach