Nam Lihua | Main Vocalist | Twiillia

World Domination / JYP Entertainment New Girl Group (Closed)

s

Full Name: Nam Lihua

Nickname(s): Li, Hua, or Pearl.

Age: 21

DoB (dd/mm/yy): 04/06/92

Height (cm): 156 cm

Weight (kg): 50 kg

Ethnicity: Half Chinese and Half Korean

Hometown: Busan, South Korea

Personality: Lihua's always been out spoken to others. Not afraid to put people down then boast about herself. She has lots of pride into just herself. People tend to stray away from her because they don't want to be judged. She only does this because this how she was taught to show her like towards another person. Cruel, yes but oh well. Blunt and witty. Snarky, Smart , and none the less a compelte flirt. She tends to get others to flirt back so she can hear nice things about herself. Don't get her wrong. She likes herself, so she wants other to like her. Never been the apple of man's eye only to their little friend. She tends to treat males rudely and coldly unless she thinks they are younger than herself. She knows what she wants and how to get it. Quick to say something. She just says whatever she wants to someone not caring how it will effect them. She's the top dog and likes to be treated that way. She can manipulate your braid out to achieve what she wants. She's a er for a cute, agyeo type boy. Quirky and some what of a book worm when it comes to things about fashion and more adult things. In no way is she inocent and it's obvious. She can easily blow her top at you. She has a short fuse and doesn't take things lightly. She's never been a go with the flow type person. She wants it then and now; then you better do it right then not later. Sweet talker. She knows the right buttons to push then the ones not to. She can be a sweet girl then your worse nightmare the next. Lihua doesn't seem to have a caring bone in her body which she doesn't expect for others close to her. She tends to protect younger ones and act like their mother but in her rude and cold ways. She tends to keep her inner feelings to herself since she doesn't want to ruin her image by crying or breaking down infront of others. She's very confident in herself so that's the image that she would like to keep. Even when hurt badly, she keeps her smirk on her face and snaps back with snarky remark even if it hurt her. Many say she has shameless confidence since she'll do anything to be noticed and pretty. She can be a compuslive liar as well. She has to be better than next one so why not tell a little white lie to make her self look better? She is very impatient. She hates waiting for others or on something. When she wants something then she'll do anything to get it. She's a girl's boyfriends worse enemy. Manipulative like sneaky fox in the forest. She might telling you something useless, but how she speaks gets them do what she wants. She's not afraid to fight someone verbally because she'll probally win. She's a big gossip, so if she hears something about someone then in time she'll use it against them for her benefit; her's only. She might agree to help you, but she's only using you. She's a huge flirt and sweet talker. She knows the right words to say and how to get you to do what ever she wants. She isn't afarid of skinship and engaging in anything a little inimate. She knows what she wants and knows how to get it.

Stage Name: Jinjoo; It means pearl in Korean.

Fan Club Name: Joo's Pearls

Fan Club Colour: Pearl White & Dark Red

Your title : Wicked Wonderland;  She's not all sugar and rainbows but she does some an enchanting kind of lolita looks to her.