Book Two - Chapter Ten

World Domination / JYP Entertainment New Girl Group (Closed)

Days past and Ai joined the remaining of World Domination in their stages and promotions. The girls' experienced their first fan signing meeting with 1,200 specially chosen fans. These fans were the first 1,200 to buy their new mini album titled - "Who Run the World?" with four tracks - G.N.O, Follow Me, Wild and Get Up. They got to chat a little with their fans, sign their albums and magazines and even high five them. They even stayed behind by their own choice to take pictures with some of the lucky fans. Ai formally apologized to all the media about her delay in her debut and promised to take care of her body a little more carefully.

It was Wednesday afternoon when the girl's returned back to their dorms. It was raining heavily, with a small thunderstorm on their way. Soojung and Eunrae were preparing for an interview, dressing up and applying make-up themselves before the make up artists could get a hold of them. Rose and Snow just left for a photoshoot.

Mayvin and Yana were sitting in the living room, playing the playstation three together. Call of Duty: Black Ops. Lihua and Ai were sitting together in an awkward position, chewing on some grapes and strawberries. They weren't very ripe, but they still munched on them like they were delicious. Ayako walked into the sitting room, drying her hair with a towel. She had just taken a long bubble bath, relaxing her muscles from all the acrobatic performances.

"Yana..." Ayako sang.

"What?" Yana angrily demanded, her eyes focused on the screen. She was very competitive with video - gaming.

"Mayvin's behind you," Ayako smirked. And what that, Yana died with a head shot.

"Mother F-"

"Language!" Lihua pointed a finger at Yana, silencing her before she could say anything. Yana gave Lihua a glare but soon managed to calm down.

"I don't know why I get like this," Yana gritted through her teeth. "It's so frustrating to loose."

"It's okay that you at gaming," Mayvin stuck her tongue out playfully.

"Don't you dare, or else I'll bring out Tekken Six and we'll see who'll be making the jokes," Yana threatened but Mayvin didn't take it to heart.

"Do any of you have plans or interviews going on tonight?" Ayako asked.

"I think the fan signing thing was it for us..." Ai shrugged hesitantly.

"Don't you have a photo shoot with Fei today, Yana?" Lihua asked.

"Nope, tomorrow after our Music Bank performance," Yana replied.

"Oh!" Mayvin jumped. "How did your audition go?" Mayvin asked Lihua with a smile. Lihua had an audition for a new drama role. JYP offered Lihua to try out acting so she got an audition.

"Meh I don't think I got the part. They said they'd call the agency if I did get it," she shrugged, unsure of what the story was exactly. Ai patted Lihua's back soothingly in attempt to comfort her.

"I suggest we go out tonight," Ayako stated.

"Out?" Yana asked, absent-mindedly as she re-spawned and went on a vengeful hunt after Mayvin.

"Yeah, like a nightclub or something," Ayako shrugged.

"Can we do that?" Lihua frowned.

"It does sound like we can't go out so freely anymore," Ai agreed. "And anyway, I'm still on my anti-biotics so I can't drink," she pointed out.

"Who told you that you need alcohol to have fun?" Ayako raised her eyebrow. Ai sighed in defeat.

"I don't know," Mayvin frowned, pausing the game for a moment to talk about the matter a bit more seriously. "Now that we're idols we have to be careful, going out and getting hammered is something that we definitely shouldn't be doing," Mayvin explained herself.

"We won't go alone," Ayako shrugged. "There's Min who's off tonight, then there's Hyelim who has been dying to go for a drink for ages," she explained.

"Amber and Luna did say she wanted to meet up with us again..." Ai nodded her head in agreement.

"Well?" Ayako asked once more, waiting for the response of the girls.

"I say..." Yana rose up from the couch, stretching her arms out, "let's go dress pretty," making a mistake in her grammar.

Yana                                            Ai                                                                      Ayako

Mayvin                                                                                      Lihua



So the big fiesta ended up a huge girls night out. Including the five members of World Domination, the following K-pop idols were with them; Jia and Min from Miss A, Hyoyeon and Yuri from SNSD, Yenny from Wonder Girls, Amber and Luna from F(x) and finally, 2AM's Jokwon. Yes a ladies night without 2AM's khab Kwon was inevitable. He was such a gentleman as well, buying the first round of drinks for everyone.

They booked a private area in the nightlcub; SoSoul. They had glass walls, overhead overlooking the dance floor. The place was crowded with beautiful curvy girls and handsome men attempting to "get laid". Majority of the night the celebrities remained in the V.I.P area as they didn't want too much of a scandal. Their drinks were served periodically. Jokwon placed many of his khab performances, Lihua was in charge of photography and managed to get some good pictures. They even took an 'extreme selfie' where the managed to get the whole bunch of them all in one picture.

By the end of the night, the girls had spread out into different taxi's and such. They all texted each other as they arrived safely back to each others home. Jokwon was in a taxi ride with Ai, Fei and Mayvin.

"Where to?" the harsh taxi driver asked, not realizing that four celebrities had just entered his cab.

"Could you please take us to Namsam? I'll give you further directions," Jokwon asked. The driver the meter and drove off. Ai, Fei and Mayvin were sitting in the back, dancing and jumping in the car to some music. The song playing on the radio was Katy Perry's "Black Horse". As the beat dropped they jumped and shook the car violently, making the driver ridiculously angry. He cringed as he held tightly to the steering wheel, crouching forward in silence. 

After a long half an hour for the driver, he pulled into the driveway of the girls' apartment.

"Thank you!" Mayvin sang off tune.

"Goodnight," Ai sang along with her as they both left the care. Jokwon and Fei apologized and gave an extra bit of money to the taxi driver on his way out. Jokwon made sure the girls' reached their front door but didn't bother to go on further.

"Jokwon!" Mayvin grinned. "Don't go!" she wrapped her arms around his neck. Fei giggled.

"Come with us, we have plenty of space in our beds," Ai added, encouraging him inside.

"I'm alright, thanks," Jokwon laughed, taking hold of Mayvin's hands so that she could go back inside. The next thing that followed was something none of them could have expected. Mayvin threw her hands so that Jokwon would let go and wrapped her arms around his neck once more. However, she gripped his face with her palms and pulled his face close to her. She smacked her lips against his. Fei was on the ground, crying in laughter whilst Ai starred, appalled and horrified.

Finally Jokwon pushed her away gently and literally 'handed' her back to Ai.

"Can you make sure she gets into bed?" Jokwon asked Ai. Ai nodded her head, a little dumbfounded.

"Here," Fei said, getting up from the ground, "I'll stay over tonight," she explained.

"That would be great," Jokwon nodded his head. He scratched the back of his head awkwardly. 

"Anways I should go," he finally said. "See you tomorrow," he waved goodnight, walking away into the cold night.

"I love you Kwonnie~" Mayvin sang into the darkness as she was pulled inside.

Jokwon                                                                                                                         Fei



Snow and Soojung were sipping on coffee the next morning with Ai in the kitchen. They waited until the hung over Mayvin made an appearance into the sitting room. Finally she stumbled inside, using the wall to balance herself.

"What time is it?" she groaned, blocking the slight morning sunlight with her hand.

"Ten past eight," Snow said after sipping her coffee. Both Soojung and Snow couldn't hold back their sniggers while Ai seemed genuinely upset at Mayvin, or upset for her, the girls' weren't too sure.

"Do you want coffee?" Soojung asked, a little laugh slipping.

"Yes please," Mayvin found her way to stool and scrambled on top of it.

"Maybe you need juice," Ai protested. "Like loads of lime and lemon." Mayvin stuck her tongue out in disgust.

"Just coffee please," Mayvin begged.

"So..." Snow leaned in towards Mayvin, sitting across from her. "What happened last night?"

"You tell me," Mayvin groaned. "Wait, you weren't there were you?" Mayvin asked in confusion. Snow mouthed 'no', shaking her head with a wide smile on her face.

"Why are you all chummy today?" Mayvin complained, "it's not like you've never seen me drunk before."

"True," Snow nodded her head, "but it's not your hung over state that is making us giddy," Snow explained.

"What do you mean?" Mayvin asked in a confused tone.

"Do you not remember what happened last night?" Ai almost sounded appalled.

"Yeah... we went out to the nightclub, had a good time," Mayvin shrugged.

"Do you remember how you got home?" Soojung asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Home? Yeah we got a cab with Ai, I think," Mayvin explained.

"Yes, with Fei and Jokwon," Ai added.

"That's correct," Mayvin nodded. It dawned on her that even though she didn't remember it, she probably did something horrible and unimaginable. "No!" Mayvin suddenly screamed. "Don't you dare tell me what I did! I do not want to know!" she raised a threatening finger to them. Soojung and Snow laughed their heads off at Mayvin.

"Fine fine," Snow shook her palm. "We won't tell you," she said.

"Yet," Soojung winked at Mayvin jokingly. Mayvin buried her face into her arms in embarrassment. What in the world could she have done?

Mayvin

Soojung

Ai                                              Snow