Jung Eun Rae | Lead Vocalist, Visual | Giruff

World Domination / JYP Entertainment New Girl Group (Closed)

Full Name: Jung Eun Rae

Nickname(s): Eunnie

Age: 23

DoB (dd/mm/yy): 1st September 1990

Blood Type: A

Height (cm): 170

Weight (kg): 50

Ethnicity: Australian Korean

Hometown: Australia

Personality: Eunrae talks in a very fast pace to people she is closer with, blurting out every single one of her thoughts, people actually wonder why she doesn't rap. But when she is around with people she doesn’t really know, she talks at a normal pace, but still rather fast for people to understand. She enjoys cracking cold jokes and makes atmosphere awkward, then finishing it off with a big laugh which makes everyone else follow. It is almost impossible to not approach with caution when meeting Eunrae for the first time, but when you get to know her, prepare for a fun roller coaster ride. She loves speed and would get upset if her car ride wasn’t fast enough. She is one who is not afraid to speak her mind and stand up against people who bully her friends, even by punching them in their face.

 

Personality on stage: 

Her personality on stage is very different from her real personality. She is less noisy, and almost rarely seen smiling. She always keep on her chrismatic, piercing stare, but her fans enjoy that. Because she had experience with the camera, her chemistry with any camera lens is good. She is someone who is always cautious of where the lens is and many fancam and fan taken photos consist of her eyes contacting right at the cameras.

 

Family:

Mother | Marianne Kings | 47 | Australian | Fashion Designer

Father | Jung Jun Sung | 49 | Korean | Composer

 

Friends:

Ok Taecyeon (2pm) - Her bestfriend because they can speak to each other fluently in English and the others wouldn't understand. He is also her first friend in JYP. Their friendship started off with a prank.

Kris (EXO) - Another asian english speaking friend. They were labelled the ice siblings because they always look cold in front of the camera. 

She doesn't have much female friends.

 

Your Rockstar

Dancing Skills youtube link: Eunjung's - Dance

Vocal skills youtube link: Ailee's - If I Ain't Got You

Rap link: Jiyeon Rapping I Go Crazy Because of You (Not the rapper but will take rapping lines if she have to and she isn't very good at it.)

Stage Name: Pierce

Fan Club Name: Piercing Stares

Fan Club Colour: Metalic Pink

Your title: HighCut Queen