Teaser Four - Boastful

World Domination / JYP Entertainment New Girl Group (Closed)

Lihua was brushing her teeth thoroughly, allowing the special toothpaste to settle. It whitened her teeth, or so it told her. Lihua spat it out, washed out , wiped her face with a towel and began moisturizing her face. Mayvin knocked on the bathroom door and let herself in.

"Good morning," she winked at her room mate. Lihua was a little surprised with her good mood. Mayvin was usually a little more tense and uncomfortable around her members, or other humans in general.

"Morning..." Lihua nodded her head and continued to place the cream over her face. Mayvin climbed into the bathtub, closed the shower curtain, threw her clothes over onto the floor and the hot water. Lihua realized why Mayvin was in such a good mood. Last week, the girls had discussed about their flaws and problems, an attempt to improve the dorm communication. All the girls stated that Mayvin was a little unrelaxed and it made others awkward. Ever since then, Mayvin had been trying to become a little more carefree.

Lihua sighed as she stared at her own reflection. She remembered that night well, because the girls had to talk about their problems with Lihua herself as well. They explained they didn't have much of an issue with her, but Lihua knew what the real problem was. She seemed like an attention seeker, a boastful , but that was not the honest case. Most of the girls in the dorms knew that. They understood why Lihua was the way she was. It wasn't her fault.

"Li! Li!" Mayvin called out from the shower. "Can you pass me my conditioner?" she asked. 

Mayvin's and Lihua's bathroom

(not always this clean =P)

Lihua                                                                               Mayvin

 

New Dance Cover Lee Hyori's Crazy

">http://