Book Two - Chapter Nine

World Domination / JYP Entertainment New Girl Group (Closed)

The girls were in their waiting room, watching the flatscreen TV as other artists performed. Surprisingly they weren't one of the first to go on stage. Usually new debuts and lesser known groups go first but it seems as though when you debut from a company like JYP, you are given a little priority. Yana and Eunrae were sitting on the armchair together, covering the dance moves once more. The choreography needed to be changed a little due to the fact that Ai was not going to be performing with them. Her lines were split with Soojung and Mayvin, who were sitting also beside each other, revising over the lyrics.

Lihua was sitting in the corner of room, her arms crossed across her chest, staring at Ayako. Ayako was a little pale faced compare to the rest, regardless of the make-up on her. She had little eye liner and mascara on compare to the rest. It was killing Lihua.

Wooyoung is cheating on Snow with Ayako... how can this group behave like nothing's happening?

Lihua bit her lip back, holding back any comments she might regret later. The manager knocked on the door quickly before slipping inside.

"Are you already to go? It's time to head on stage," she smiled soothingly. A little lifelessly, the girls followed the manager's orders and left the waiting room and out into the hallway where all the other celebrities and make-up artists were rushing. Lihua pushed past Soojung and Eunrae before reaching Snow.

"Hey Snow, I know this is sort of last minute," Lihua began, biting back her lip a little. "But I need to know something about you and Wooyoung," she explained.

"What about us?" Snow frowned, sadness flushing through her face.

"Are ye still together?" she asked, walking up the stairs.

"No," Snow sighed, "what's this about?" Snow demanded.

"I just think one of the members here... is seeing him now," Lihua shrugged. Lihua froze in her tracks alongside with Snow.

"What's the hold up?" Soojung asked. Lihua didn't realize how bad this actually sounded until the manager came up to push Snow and Lihua onto the stage. Snow's face remained appalled and pained as they climbed onto the dark, unlitten stage. Snow was positioned roughly beside Lihua, with Mayvin in between them.

"Who is it?" Snow whispered in an angry tone. Lihua opened , ready to reply but the lights as the MC's were prepared to announce World Domination's debut opening and single; Follow Me and Get Up.

"Hello everybody," Suzy smiled at the camera.

"Welcome to Ingiyako," Minho winked.

"Our next performance is the debut of a new nine member girl group from JYP," Suzy began.

"Yes, nine beautiful girls under the name World Domination. I hope you look forward to them as much as we will," Minho finished by flashing his white teeth.

And with that, the music to Follow Me began. Snow, with an angry expression, strutted to the front of the camera.

"World domination, 2014. You know how we do it!" she started her bad talk as the other members strutered or posed in ual manners.

"Follow me!" Snow finished just as the upbeat music began and the girls began dancing to Mayvin's vocals. Ayako, Yana and Mayvin were upfront, strutting their powerful moves. Yana and Ayako worked perfectly with Mayvin. Soojung jumped in with her lines, kicking with her booty moves during that section of the chorus.

As the performance went on, the song finished and the girls re-positioned for their next performance. This time, Snow and Eunrae were standing beside each other. As the MC's began to chat to the camera, Snow began leaning towards her.

"It's you, isn't it?" Snow whispered into her ear.

"What?" Eunrae spun around to face her.

"You're with him now? God Eunrae what is wrong with you," Snow's eyes narrowed.

"And again... what?" Eunrae's eyebrows grew like mountains.

"I know about you and Wooyoung, sneaking behind my back," she angrily whispered. Eunrae's eyes shot wide in shock and surprise. She was about to protest but the lights and camera began to face the nine girls as the music erupted and crowd began to cheer. Eunrae and Snow faced the cameras just as the music began and moved smoothly to the beat of the music. Eunrae started off well but was soon a little confused with her steps and position.

Me and Wooyoung? she wondered. What in the world is Snow talking about?

Ayako was supposed to slide in Eunrae's position and visa versa but due to Eunrae's clumsiness, they bumped into each other. Ayako shot Eunrae an angry look before looking back to her position and continuing with the difficult routine.

Lihua began singing her part after Snow's utterly powerful rap, showing anger and attitude. The crowd went crazy for her and her beautiful curves.

Eunrae stepped forward to sing and dance the chorus up front with Yana and Soojung by her side, pulling off the difficult moves. Rose cart-wheeled just as the chorus finished and went up front stage to perform her badass rap, finishing off with a wink.

 Eunrae managed to get herself settled onto the stage, recalling her moves correctly.

By the end of the song, Yana, Ayako and Mayvin needed to perform certain acrobatic moves. Ayako and Rose finished the song with their rapping. Eunrae strutted to front of the group as Mayvin and Ayako did break - dance freezes beside her. The music stopped, the crowd applauded like never before and the lights went out.

"What a powerful performance!" Minho exclaimed.

"Omo I hope they didn't hurt themselves doing those miraculous stunts," Suzy added. 

The nine girls walked off the stage slowly, most of their faces glowing with excitement.

"That was amazing!" Lihua exclaimed, high-fiving Soojung.

"I was so nervous!" Yana added, "but when everyone started applauding, I felt so much better!"

"Someone here was a little clumsy even," Ayako smiled sarcastically as she gave a playful glare to Eunrae. Eunrae didn't say anything, but passed the members and went back into the room. The rest of them bar Snow didn't think too much of it as they followed her, too thrilled about their own excitment. They went into their room, where on the T.V their performance was being re-played.

"Omo we look amazing on T.V," Yana grinned.

"I can't wait for Ai to see this," Mayvin added with a smile.

"We should call her!" Lihua suggested. Rose was the first to pull out the phone and began dialing the number. She the speaker and waited two tones before it was answered.

"Hello?" Ai croaked.

"Ai!" Rose and Mayvin squealed. "How are you?"

"Did you watch our performance?"

"Yes yes I did," Ai said with a smile. "I was really sleepy so I missed Follow Me but I watched the Get Up performance. You did amazing girls!" the rest of the members could hear the happiness in Ai's voice.

"Thank you Ai," Soojung sang into the phone.

"We'll stop by the hospital this evening before going home," Ayako quickly added.

"You're getting discharged tomorrow," Rose reminded Ai.

"I know I know," Ai laughed. It was so nice to hear Ai's voice again for a change. Not only, she was happy. She had laughed. She was truly already feeling better, and the members couldn't ask for any more than just that.

Ayako                                                                         Snow

Soojung                                                                                           Mayvin

Rose                                                                                                           Lihua

Eunrae                                                                                                     Yana