LeeMinhosBaby | Ayako Wood | Lead Dancer, Sub-Rapper

World Domination / JYP Entertainment New Girl Group (Closed)

Full Name: Ayako Wood

Nickname: Aya

Age:19

DoB: 31/10/1993

Blood Type: AB

Height (cm): 168cm

Weight (kg): 57 kg

Ethnicity: Scottich, Japaneese

Hometown: Edinburgh, Scotland

Personality: Aya is a very loud and proud girl. She dosen't take crap from nobody and she will start vocal (sometimes physical) fight with people who insult her or people close to her. She is very caring and sweet though if you don't get on her bad side. She like to make new friends and talk (even if no one is listening). She has a bit of a swearing problem sometimes though. Friend or foe you better watch out for her pranks. Some are simple and funny well other may be considerd cruel. She dosen't care whar other people think of her at all. She likes to have burping compititions. Many people even though she has a good heart can't stand her boish antics. She dosen't always play nice with other and can be easily annoyed or angerd. She has a short attention sapn and gets uninterested easily. She can also be aggresive when working for something she really wants. She is stubborn and will not change her mind for anything. She is also a dare devil, always wanting to do theese crazy stunts that could hurt her. She often dosen't think before acting and get's hurt often.

Personality on stage: On stage Aya would be very boustrious. Dancing around along the edge of the stage trying to interact with as many people as she could. She would even pool small prranks on the other members. If she wasn't preforming she'd probably just be talking or doing silly things. She may even try to creat a 'masculenity' contest between the girls. She may also try and start a burping contest. Over all she would be herself but to to hyper beam from all of the adranaline.

Trivia:

  • Has A tattoo (here)
  • Has a pet skunk, un smelly fied (Finnaver)
  • Speaks Korean, Keltic, Japaneese Fluently
  • When Nervous says the english elphabet backwords
  • Thinks That actor Lee Minho Is beautiful.
  • Has a secret likings for dramas
  • Has thought about a change
  • Belives she will never get married
  • Acctually takes insults to heart.
  • Allergic to cocunut and Shell fish.

Stage Name: Aya

Fan Club Name: Jokers

Fan Club Colour: Orange

Your title: Jokster!

 

 

 

 

 

On a completely different note! Look! We have the same haircuts! :D