Jealousy

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suho looked at Sehun and saw that Sehun had the word 'jealous' spelled on his face. Suho sighed.

"Luhan, so is this beauty your girlfriend?" Kris asked pointing at JiMin.

"Aniyo, but she pretended to be my girlfriend when we were young." Luhan said remembering the time when they played together when they were 5.

JiMin blushed. She look at Sehun who was sitting at the other side of the table, he had an angry look in his eyes.

Oppa, are you jealous?  JiMin thought and sighed.

"Is there something wrong?" Luhan asked JiMin after hearing her sigh.

JiMin shook her head in disagreement.

After eating the burgers, they proceeded to go to Kris' house as it was a huge masionette.

"We can have a celebration on coming back to Korea!" Chen exclaimed as he reached the masionette.

They prepared for the party.

Suho, D.O and XiuMin prepared the food. JiMin, Sehun and Luhan prepared the drinks. The rest of them put up the decorations.

Soon, it was 7pm.

"Luckily there isn't any school tomorrow." Baekhyun said feeling at ease.

"Yup, otherwise the party needs to end earlier." Chanyeol replied with a huge smile.

Kris started blasting music. Lay and Kai started dancing together on hearing the music.

JiMin grabbed a drink and went to the other end of the pool away from the loud music and the others.

"May I join you?" Someone asked.

JiMin turned behind and saw Tao, then she nodded her head.

 

While everyone was enjoying the party, Suho and Sehun were in one of the rooms talking.

"Sehun-ah, are you jealous?" Suho asked Sehun.

"No, who says I am?" Sehun raised his voice.

"Come on maknae, I can tell that you like JiMin, don't you?" Suho said calmly.

"Yes hyung, I like her. But I hate it when she's

Please log in to read the full chapter