Together

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next morning, Tao was the first person to wake up, he went into the living room and saw a few luggages there, he recognised the shiny black one with a tag on it. 

"Kris hyung is here?!" He exclaimed and rushed up to Kris' room. He barged inside and saw Kris sleeping soundly. 

"Hyung! Hyung! HYUUUUUNNNGGGGG~!" He shouted shaking Kris vigorously. 

"What do you want Huang ZiTao?" Kris sat up and asked in an annoyed tone. 

"You are finally back! Thank god. I missed you so much." He squealed and hugged Kris. Kris hugged him back of course, he missed Tao's whinings, his obsession over Gucci and even shopping with him. "I missed you too. Now let me go and sleep peacefully, I'm jetlagged." Kris said and pulled the blanket over him. 

"But Kris, you overslept." Tao said looking at the clock, Kris immediately shot up. "I overslept? Oh no, my beautiful skin." Kris ran to the bathroom and checked the mirror. 

"Guys, breakfast is ready!" D.O's usual voice echoed around the place, waking everyone up, everyone except Jimin who was a deep sleeper. Sehun got ready and went into Jimin's room. Seeing her still fast asleep, he smiled. "Kim Jimin, time to wake up." He said in a soft and soothing tone. She stirred in her sleep then rubbed her eyes softly and stretched her body. She opened her eyes and saw Sehun sitting on her bed, his eyes turning into cresent moons. 

"Good morning babe." Sehun said. Jimin's lips formed a smile. "Good morning Sehun." 

"Guys! Hurry up." Kai barged into Jimin's room and saw Sehun and Jimin smiling at each other. "Sorry, just hurry go downstairs, the omma is getting angry." Kai apologised after realising the atmosphere. Jimin chuckled and went to prepare herself while Sehun waited for her outside. 

"I'm done." Jimin said and went out of her room. Sehun put his hand on her shoulder, moving her closer to him and they walked downstairs. 

"Wow, seems like you two are alright already." Xiumin said. Sehun and Jimin smiled to each other. She noticed Chanyeol sitting there and avoided his eye contact, she took her seat in between Chen and Sehun and ate her breakfast. 

"Finally after so many troubles and incidents, we are together." Baekhyun said, eyesmiling. Everyone nodded their head. 

"How about some good food tonight?" Suho asked. 

"Oppa, you will be the one paying then." Jimin suggested. Everyone nodded their heads. 

"Yeah, hyung you should pay." Sehun agreed

Please log in to read the full chapter