Bad news

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"We want you to get married to Mr and Mrs Yoon's daughter." Mrs Oh continued. Sehun's eyes widen and his jaw dropped. 

Me married to a girl I don't even know? What about Jimin? 

"Omma! Why?" Sehun asked in disbelief. 

"To strengthen our company ties of course." Mr Oh replied. 

"I don't want to!" Sehun protested. 

" You must Oh Sehun! We need to make our company be stronger and more popular." Mr Oh said harshly. 

" You don't have the rights to choose who I want to marry!" Sehun shouted. 

"We don't have time to fight. Her name is Yoon Chaeyin." Mr Oh said.

"Appa! I said no!" Sehun shouted back. 

"Why not? Don't tell me you have a girlfriend?" Mrs Oh raised her eyebrow. 

"I have one." Sehun said. Mr and Mrs Oh's and Mr and Mrs Yoon's eyes were as big as marbles.

"Oh Sehun, you did not just talk back to your omma like that." Mr Oh scolded. 

"I want you to bring her to the office tomorrow." Mrs Oh commanded. 

"Sure. You'll like her." Sehun said, feeling a bit proud. 

"Even so we might not like her." Mr Oh emphasized on the phrase 'might not like her' .

"Fine then." Sehun stood to leave without saying goodbye to the Yoon couple. 

"This boy." Mr Oh cursed under his breath. 

"We're terribly sorry about our son, Mr and Mrs Yoon." Mrs Oh apologised.

"Its alright. But are you sure you want Chaeyin and Sehun get married?" Mrs Yoon asked. Mrs Oh nodded her head. "Of course, they look so sweet together."

"What school does Sehun go? Chaeyin is coming back to Korea tomorrow, we might enroll her there." Mr Yoon asked.

"Sehun goes to Seoul High School." Mr Oh replied. The Yoon couple nodded their head, said their goodbyes and left. 

Sehun arrived at Kris' mansion as soon as he entered the mansion, everyone crowded around him. It was unusual that Sehun's parents called him to their office as they would usually be very busy with their work and have no time for him. 

"So what happened?"Jimin asked worriedly after seeing Sehun's frustrated face. 

"Just some stupid stuff they want me to do."Sehun replied. 

"Sehun, seriously. What do they want you to do?" Suho asked. 

"Hyung, I'm reall

Please log in to read the full chapter