Night in Paris

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Jimin, wake up." Lay shook Jimin lightly, waking her up. Jimin rubbed her eyes lightly and opened it slightly, looking into Lay's face.

"Good morning oppa." She smiled. Lay smiled back. "Wake up already you sleepy princess, we are going to the Eiffel Tower today." He said. Jimin got up from the bed and went to have a bath. After changing, they went to the hotel restaurant to have their breakfast. 

"Ah, today's air is quite refreshing. Totally different from Korea." Jimin said as they stepped out of the hotel. Lay looked around and in a distance away, the Eiffel Tower is standing there, right before their eyes.

"Wah, this is so romantic, especially at sunset." Jimin said when she saw the Eiffel Tower. Lay thought for a while and an idea popped in his head.

"Why don't we do some shopping first?" Lay asked. Jimin nodded her head and walked down the street and saw many fashionable clothings on display.

"Oppa, I'll go in here for a while." She said and walked in happily. Lay quickly ran off to a flower shop and bought a rose and kept it in his deep pocket.

After a while, Jimin walked out of the store with nothing. 

"You didn't buy anything?" He asked. Jimin shook her head sadly. "There isn't any size for me, they are all currently out of stock." She said. 

They walked around, stopping at almost every shop and soon, their hands were filled with shopping bags. The sun was also beggining to set. 

"Let's put these in the room then we can head out for dinner." Lay said and Jimin nodded her head. After putting all the shopping bags in the room, they made their way to the nearest restaurant. 

"I want western style." Jimin said. 

"I'll have the french set." Lay said and handed the menu to the waiter. 

"Are you planning to stay here for two weeks?" Lay asked. Jimin shook her head.

"What? Then for how long?" He asked, shocked. 

"We will be going to China tomorrow night." She said. Lay looked at Jimin, totally shocked at her response. "Ch-china? Why can't we go back and face up to your fear. Or we can go to the States." Lay suggested. Jimin glared at him. "I want to meet my parents and you should really meet them too. Not like I'm introducing you to them like what I should to Sehun, but my mom seems to like you." She explained. Lay nodded his head. "Hurry eat your

Please log in to read the full chapter