The phone call

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Soon, it was time to go home. JiMin walked out of the school gate when she heard someone call her name, she turn back to look and saw Sehun running towards her. Sehun catch his breath and said,"Remember to dress up nicely." JiMin nodded and walked back home.

~At home~

JiMin had a refreshing bath and dressed up nicely. She put on a sweet white short dress with cherries all over, some light make-up, took her handbag and made sure that everything was inside.

Little did she know that a car was outside and Sehun came out waiting for her. JiMin wore a pair of cherry red high heels and opened the door. Sehun on the other hand, was making his way to the door to press the doorbell. When JiMin opened the door, Sehun and her face almost collided into each other only a few inches away. Sehun looked at JiMin in awe and said,"J-JiMin, is that really you or am I at the wrong house?" JiMin pulled Sehun's hand and said,"Pabo Sehun oppa. You're at the right house." 

"I know, it's just... You're too beautiful." Sehun blurted out. JiMin's cheeks turned red. Sehun walked towards the car and opened the car door for JiMin and said,"Enter my princess." JiMin looked at Sehun shocked and exclaimed,"Since when am I your princess?" Sehun lean forward, smirked and said,"Since now." Sehun closed the car door and get into his seat and start driving.

Just then, JiMin's phone rang. She answered,"Yeoboseyo? Who is this?" 

"JiMin-ah! Oppa here!"the pe

Please log in to read the full chapter