Plan

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jimin and Sehun stepped into Kris' mansionette and everyone looked at them in surprise.

"Jimin! You're okay right?" Luhan scrambled to her and said worriedly. Jimin smiled and nodded her head. "Oppa, there's no need to worry about me, I'm fine." 

Then Sehun got a phone call from his parents. 

"Sehun-ah! We are now boarding the plane to China. We have arranged a flight for you and Jimin but if the rest of your friends want to go, you can call us anytime." 

"Yes omma, we will. Thanks." He replied and hung up.

"Is there anything the matter?" Kris asked. 

"My parents have headed to China and she arranged a flight or Jimin and I but if you guys wanna come then she doesn't mind." Sehun explained. 

"Then why don't we all go?" Tao suggested then he looked at Suho who looks very serious. 

"Please omma? Can we go?~" Tao said releases tons of aegyo. Suho could not take it anymore, too much aegyo. "Fine." He said reluctantly. 

Everyone cheered. "When is the flight?" Suho asked. 

"Maybe the day after tomorrow? We can spend the whole day together tomorrow, shopping and stuff." Sehun answered. 

"That's a good idea." Suho said, "Guys, we will be leaving for the day after tomorrow so we will do shopping and clean the house tomorrow and then we can pack our luggages and rest." Everyone nodded their heads. 

Then, Jimin spotted someone at the top of the stairs. "Hi, umm. Chaeyin?! What are you doing here?" Jimin asked. 

"She's Tao's long lost friend or should I say, love?" Kris said playfully. 

"Hyung! She's my girlfriend so what? Jealous?" Tao argued back. "Sure pa

Please log in to read the full chapter