Presents.

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next morning JiMin woke up and rubbed her eyes, she went downstairs to have her breakfast.

"JiMin! We're skipping school today!" Chanyeol exclaimed excitedly.

"Why?" JiMin asked in a sleepy voice.

"To go outside and enjoy." Xiumin said, also happy and then stuffing some food into his mouth.

JiMin sat beside Sehun and had her breakfast. The day was odd to begin with, Suho would not allow them to randomly skip school and the guys were acting weird, they weren't talking alot and they were whispering to each other. Furthermore, Sehun was quieter than usual and had a blank face on. 

What's with these guys?  JiMin thought and shook her head.

Since they decided to not go to school, JiMin changed into her shorts and T-shirt and lazily sat on her bed. The screen of her phone caught her attention, it was her parents. She opened the message and saw that they had sent her a video, she pressed it and saw her parents' face on the screen.

"JiMin-ah, you have grown so much already and became independent, hope you are okay. Omma and appa will always cheer for you! We will be senting a present to where you are now. Luhan told us. Happy Birthday JiMin!" Her parents said, full of sincerity. JiMin teared when she heard all the heart warming words from her parents. 

It's my birthday! How could I forget?  JiMin thought, mentally hitting herself for being such a pabo. Then someone knocked on the door, JiMin told the person to come in and saw that it was Luhan. He was carrying a large present.

"From your parents." Luhan beamed. She glanced at the door and saw that everyone was outside.

"Come on in guys." She said and 11 people came rushing in.

"Happy Birthday JiMin!" The boys chimed. JiMin couldn't help but smiled. Each person then personally gave her a present. She left them beside her bed as it was rude to open presents when people were around. 

"You can open your presents, we don't mind." Suho said with an angelic smile. JiMin took a present with sweets around the wrapper, she read the note on a little

Please log in to read the full chapter