Trip to China

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter
WARNING! Read further to know why I warned you.

 

Everyone packed their luggages and headed to sleep incase their flight is early in the morning. Before sleeping, Sehun rang his mother to inform her about their flight. 

"Omma? My friends are going, altogether including Jimin and I are a total of 14 people."

"Okay, so the flight will be in the afternoon at 1pm, first class." His mother said.

"Yes omma, see you in China. I'm going to sleep now." Sehun said and hung up.

 

The next day... 

D.O 's voice echoed throughout the whole house. Everyone woke up immediately, rubbing their eyes and heading down for breakfast after washing up. 

"Sehun-ah, what time is the flight?" Suho asked, so as to not miss the flight.

"My mom said it would be at 1pm." Sehun answered. Everyone groaned as they were forced to wake up at 6 in the morning.

"Its okay guys, just clean the house a little bit and we can set off early." Suho said, trying to lift the atmosphere. 

After having breakfast, they all went to clean the house. By the time they had finished cleaning the whole mansionette, it was already 11am and they took their luggages and hailed a few taxis making their way to Incheon Airport. Midway to the airport, Chaeyin's phone rang - it was a call from her father - she answered it, feeling guilty. 

"Yes appa?" She answered. 

"Chaeyin, your omma, she's in the hospital." Her father said. 

"What?! I'll be right over." She said and hung up. 

"What's wrong?" Tao asked, feeling worried. 

"Omma, she's in the hospital. I need to get there, quickly." She explained in one breath. "I'll follow you." Tao said. He instructed the taxi driver to stop for him and Chaeyin to get alight and took their luggages. "Hyung, you guys have a safe trip." Tao said and bid farewell. "Take care of her Tao." Kris said and wave goodbye to his dongsaeng, the taxi heading on to their destination - the airport. 

After a while, they reached the airport, bought some drinks and snacks and boarded the plane. On the plane, everyone was excited - they could not leave their seats and will always look for the others chatting away happily - as they were heading off to China together. The announcement was made for the passengers and flight attendants to sit dow

Please log in to read the full chapter