Meeting

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Wake up everyone!" D.O shouted a different sentence this morning. Everyone woke up and went downstairs and sat on the sofa. 

"Today, I planned that we should go exercise together. How does it sound?" D.O asked. He was replied by some 'mmm' and snores, everyone were either asleep or half-awake. 

"Wake up!" He yelled and knocked on everyone's head but shook Jimin vigorouly. Everyone shot wide awake. 

"Hyung, you were saying?" Sehun gave him the big-eyed innocent look. 

"We are going to exercise together today so hup hup! Get ready now." He said and everyone made their way to the bathrooms and they exited feeling fresh and wearing suitable attires. They went to Kris' gym which was located at the first floor towards the left where a glass door was. They went to the stations that they wanted. Then, Sehun's phone rang. 

"Hello? Sehun speaking." He answered. 
"Omma? I'm at the gym now." He replied.
"Okay, I'll be right over after I prepare and eat my breakfast." He replied. 

"Guys, my parents need to meet me for something important, so I'll leave after I have my breakfast." He informed everyone. 

After 30 minutes of exercising, everyone is tired. "Let's have our breakfast." Suho said and they went to the dining room and waited for D.O to make breakfast.

"Why did your mum call?" Jimin asked Sehun. 

"I don't know. She said it was something that's got to do with family business and it is very important." Sehun replied. 

"What do you think she wants to tell you?" Jimin asked. 

"Mayb

Please log in to read the full chapter