Mad

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

JiMin felt something in her that she cannot explain, she felt the urge. The urge to bring Chanyeol back, the urge to be with Chanyeol, the urge to tell him that she needs him by her side. What if. What if she likes him? She felt bad to not give him any attention. She got her phone and ran out of the door. She waved for a taxi and directed the driver to go to the airport, fast. 

Sehun was making his way to JiMin's room when he saw her dashing out of her room and making her way to the front door. 

"JiMin!" He called, but she continued running as if she did not heard a single thing he had said. 

She must have gone to get Chanyeol hyung back.  He went back to his own room, wondering what has gotten into her. 

An hour later, Kris and Suho came back. Suho noticed that everyone was not in the mood and tried to ask what had happened but no one replied. 

JiMin was in the airport. She went to the departure terminal and look around for a giant. She spotted someone really tall wearing a cap. She made her way through the crowd, pushing everyone aside. That is when she saw him, with an ice cream in his hands. 

"Chanyeol oppa!" She called out. Chanyeol turned his head without knowing and saw JiMin, his eyes widen in shock and he walked away briskly. JiMin ran faster. and soon, she back hugged Chanyeol. 

"Oppa, don't go. Please." She said as she hugged Chanyeol tighter.

Chanyeol sighed.  This girl will not let go until she gets what she wants.  

"Why are you here in the first place?" Chanyeol asked. 

"I don't even know why. My legs told me to come here. I

Please log in to read the full chapter