Going to China

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

In Korea... 

"Hyung, where's Luhan?" Sehun asked Suho when he found out that Luhan's room is empty. 

"Luhan received a call from Jimin's mom so he's headed to China now." Suho replied. 

"Can I go there too? I really need to clear things up." Sehun asked. 

"Sehun, you can't go there alone, you don't even speak Mandarin." Suho said. Sehun thought for a while. "I can bring Kris hyung with me!" He said. Suho mentally facepalmed himself, this kid will do anything to get what he wants. "Sehu-" Suho stopped when he saw Sehun looking at him with puppy eyes, Suho can't stand that so he nodded his head. 

"Yay!" Sehun cheered and ran to Kris' room. "Hyung! Book two air tickets to Beijing tonight's flight. Thanks." He said and walked to his room happily. Kris said there trying to process what Sehun had just told him. 

"Two air tickets? For who?" He said to himself, but he still the computer and booked the two air tickets. He printed it out and kept it safely. 

"I shall bring half of what is in my closet." Sehun said, folding his clothes and choosing which ones to bring. Kris knocked on the door and went in. "Sehun, I got the air tickets, who are you going with?" Kris asked clueless. 

"You of course, I don't know how to speak Mandarin so you must follow me." Sehun explained. Kris stood there dumfounded, no one told him that he was going to Beijing. "Please hyung." Sehun pleaded with puppy eyes. Kris rolled his eyes. "Okay, you win." Kris grumbled and left the room. 

 

In the States...

"Appa, why did you tell me to come here? I was at home enjoying." Chanyeol complained when his father told him to come to his office immediately. 

"Chanyeol, you need to learn how to manage the company, you're the heir." His father explained. 

"You can ask noona to do that, I want my own life with the guys." He said. 

Please log in to read the full chapter