Breakup

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rays of sunshine entered the room reflecting on JiMin's face making it glow. She made her way to the bathroom and washed up. The first day of Summer! There goes the usual call. "Guys! Breakfast is ready!" D.O shouted from the kitchen. Everyone climbed down the stairs and towards the dining room. 

"I'm starting to feel that I'm living with a male mom." JiMin commented. D.O glared at her but continued putting the plates. "It's not a feel JiMin, it IS the truth." Xiumin teased. D.O glared at him harder but he acted like he didn't care. JiMin scanned the room and saw an empty seat. 

That's right. Chanyeol left for the States already...  She thought poking at her food. "I forgot." She mumbled. 

"You forgot about what?" Luhan asked suddenly scaring her a little. She looked up and shook her head. Sehun knew what she meant. After breakfast, everyone didn't know what to do, the first day of summer was spend lying around, switching channels walking around aimlessly. 

"This is getting boring." Tao whined. 

"I have to agree with you. For once." Xiumin replied. 

"How about let's go eat somewhere!" Tao suggested. 

"I'll have to agree with you, twice." Xiumin said making everyone laugh except Kris, Suho, JiMin and Sehun. JiMin stayed in her room. Lay knocked on the door and entered. He saw her hands trying to wipe off something from her eyes. 

"JiMin, were you, crying?" He asked. 

"No, I wasn't. Why did you come in?" She asked. 

"Umm, I was not invited? Sorry." Lay said as he walked towards the door. 

"Its okay." She held his wrist and made him sit beside her as she her laptop. 

 

Sehun was sitting at his study table turning on his laptop too. Thinking... 

JiMin sure has lots of guys hanging around her in her life. 

His laptop was on and he went to his videochat thing to just look. 

 

JiMin click on the videochat icon, she wanted to see if her parents were online. She was scrolling when a notification appeared. 

Oh Sehun is online. 

But she continued scrolling until she saw her parents name, a little green dot was beside it and she clicked it. Lay was sitting beside her looking at what she was doing. "Did you videochat with your parents?" He asked a little shocked. JiMin simply nodded her head and soon a woman in her 30s appeared on the screen. 

"Omma!" JiMin exclaimed. 

"Hello my girl, how are you and wow, your room is quite well furnished." She complimented. 

"I'm living at Kris' mansionette, omma. With the guys." 

<
Please log in to read the full chapter