Arrival

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

In Korea...

"Argh, its so boring here. How I wish I can fly to China." Tao complained. 

"Just because Kris is gone." Chen said. Tao nodded his head sadly. 

"I really want-" Tao whined but he was cut off by the doorbell. 

DINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONG.

Whoever was ringing the bell was certainly spamming it. 

"Hyung is back! Yay!" Tao said and rushed to the door and opened it. There was no Kris outside though his height was similiar.

"Chanyeol?!" Tao exclaimed in disbelief. "But, I thought you were in the States?" 

"Hello Tao." Chanyeol greeted happily with a big toothy smile. 

"Tao, did you say Chanyeol is here?" Suho asked. Tao opened the door widely and everyone ws greeted by the tall giant smiling away like there is no tomorrow. 

"Chanyeol!" Everyone exclaimed happily and ran towards him, glad that he was back. 

"How did you manage to come back?" D.O asked, wide-eyed. 

"My dad told me that he wants me to take over the company, I refused and flew here immediately. By the way, why are there so few of you?" He asked. 

Everyone looked down. 

"So many things happened, Sehun broke up with Jimin. Jimin and Lay flew to China, Luhan too a few days later. Kris and Sehun flew there too to look for Luhan." Xiumin explained.

"When are they coming back?" Chanyeol asked.

"Sehun and Kris will come back after they get Luhan. Jimin and Lay, we don't know anything about them." Baekhyun said. Chanyeol nodded his head. "Well, I'll go pack my luggage." He carried his luggage upstairs. 

"I'll help!" Baekhyun exclaimed and followed Chanyeol.

 

In China...

"When are you planning to go back?" Sehun asked Jimin sleepily as they had just woke up. 

"I don't know. Probably tomorrow?" She replied. 

"Tao must be missing me so much now." Kris sighed and looked out of the window. 

"Tomorrow it is then." Jimin decided. Everyone agreed and continued doing their own stuff. 

 

"Lay?" Luhan opened the door to Lay's room but he was nowhere to be found. 

"Did anyone see Lay?" Luhan asked around. Everyone shook their heads, he became worrie

Please log in to read the full chapter