Where are you going?

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

DOUBLE UPDATE~ :D

 

Luhan and Lay decided to check on JiMin so they knocked on the door and opened it. 

"JiMin, were you shouting just now?" Luhan asked. JiMin looked on the floor, not knowing what to say. Lay had this habit of observing things around him and he saw a light blue suitcase lying in the corner of the room. He went to open the wardrobe, not a single clothing inside. 

"JiMin, where are you going? Are you going to visit Chanyeol?" Lay asked. 

"No, I am not and never visiting Chanyeol. I won't tell you where i am going." She raised her voice a little. 

"Are you planning to go back to Beijing?" Luhan asked. Jimin shook her head. 

"Where are you going, home?" Lay asked. 

"I am not staying in Seoul or any place in South Korea. Where I go is none of your business. I have no mood now so you two please, leave me alone." Jimin said sternly, she heard the door open and close. She sat on the bed thinking. 

This was why I hate relationships in the first place, why did Sehun even capture my heart?   

Lay and Luhan walked down the stairs, blocked by Suho and Kris who were climbing up. 

"What happened to Jimin?" Kris asked. 

"She's going somewhere, but not to the States or China or even to her house." Luhan said. Kris thought... 

"She's packed her luggage, not a single clothing in the wardrobe." Lay said. 

"Food is ready!" D.O shouted from the kitchen, everyone ran downstairs except for Sehun, Chen, Kai and Jimin. 

"Yah! Why-" D.O's mouth was covered by Suho's hand. Suho let go and explained everything to him. D.O nodded his head and let the matter rest. 

 

"Sehun, were you shouting at Jimin through videochat?" Chen asked pointing at the laptop. Sehun looked at the floor, not knowing what to say. 

"Oh Sehun! How could you do that? We thought you loved her." Chen said. Kai, being the extra, nodded his head. 

"Hyung, we are over. You saw what happened at the terminal that day." Sehun explained. 

"Just because of that you are going to give up? What happened to you maknae? I thought you always had the fighting spirit and never gave up no matter how big the problem is." Kai said. 

"So? We are over. If she wants Chanyeol, she can have him by flying to the States for all I care." Sehun said. 

"Ok Sehun, if you want that then we are not forcing you, I just received a message from Suho saying that Jimin is leaving for somewhere, no one knows where. Don't say that we didn't warn you. Never regret your choice." Chen said. The two of them went to the dining room and had their dinner. 

 

"What happened?" Baekhyun asked. 

<
Please log in to read the full chapter