Lifeless;Forgiven

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

He rang the doorbell and Tao went to open the door.

" You're back." Tao exclaimed, not amused.

Xiumin saw Sehun and shouted, "Sehun is backkkk!"

The first person Sehun saw was Minji.

"Sehun!" she cried and hugged him.

"H-hi noona." He replied feeling uncomfortable.

"I shall stay for dinner and go home soon, I still got work to do." she said and walked to the dining room, hooking hands with Sehun. When the both of them walked into the kitchen, everyone could notice the discomfort in Sehun's eyes. He has brought back his lifeless eyes and a pokerface. Whenever someone said a funny joke, everyone laughed, but sehun would fake a smile, it was obvious that the smile was fake, there wasn't any feelings in it. Soon after Sehun had finished his dinner, he immediately went to JiMin's room.

"Hey Se-" JiMin stopped when she saw the empty Sehun, with no feelings, no smiles.

"Sehun-ah, what-" Before Lay could continue further, Sehun slammed the door shut and sat on the floor.

"What happen?" JiMin asked, concerned.

"Something you shouldn't know." He replied plainly. 

JiMin was taken aback by his reply. She had never seen Sehun acting like that before as he would usually be very cheerful around everyone.

"Sehun, let me accompany to your room." JiMin said and held Sehun's hand. He nodded and grabbed your hand tightly. soon, they arrived in Sehun's room. He sat on the bed with his head hung low. JiMin noticed that his shoulders were moving up and down slightly and he was covering his face, so she assumed that he was crying. She sat on the bed next to him and hugged him to comfort him.

"What's the matter Hunnie?" She asked in a soft tone.

"Noona, all because of that stupid noona." He replied with hate, anger and frustration in his tone.

"Noona?"

"The reason why Suho hyung didn't want us to come out is because of Minji noona. She likes me, but I don't like her. They didn't want you want noona to see you because she hurts any girl who comes near me." He explained, he explained more about Minji, like how she hurt the girls. JiMin shivered at the things that Sehun had said, she was definitely freaking out.

" So what now?" She asked.

"I don't-" Sehun was interrupted by a knock on the door.

" Damn it." Sehun said.

"Oppa, what do I do?" JiMin panicked.

Sehun was frustrated, h

Please log in to read the full chapter