Paris

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Since the airport from Kris' house is very near, they reached there in about 15 minutes. 

"You still have not told me where are we going." Lay said. 

"I can't tell you, Kris, D.O and Suho oppa are here." Jimin replied. They reached the airport at 3.45am. The airport was not very crowded. 

"Our gate number is E0493. So its there." Jimin pointed to the gate and handed the security officer her passport. Lay did the same. Jimin and Lay waved to Suho, D.O and Kris, and they waved back. 

"Now, Jimin and Lay are gone. What do we do? What can we say to the others?" D.O asked. Suho looked at him, not knowing what to say. 

"I think its okay to tell them. There shoud not be any secrets between Exo." Suho said. D.O thought for awhile and nodded his head. 

They reached home at 4am, they went into their rooms and slept.

"Now will you tell me where are we going?" Lay asked after going through the customs and checks - they are now sitting in the airplane and Lay was coincidentally sitting beside Jimin. 

"We are heading for Paris." Jimin said looking out of the window. Lay looked at Jimin in surprise. "You know how to speak French?" He asked.

"Only the basics. My friend lives in Paris, but we will be staying in a hotel, my mom gave me some money. My friend will be touring us around, but we will mostly go to the Eiffel Tower." She said. Lay nodded his head.

After the very long journey, Jimin and Lay arrived at the airport. They walked to a nearby Mcdonald's and sat down.

"Here's your new number." Jimin said handing Lay a SIM card. Lay put it in immediately. Jimin started to do something with her phone - messaging her friend. 

Lay went to order some drinks. 

"Chocolate latte and ice mocha please." He said. The person seemed to understand him and soon, handed him the drinks. Lay walked back to the table and saw a red-haired girl sitting beside Jimin. 

"Lay!" Jimin called out. Lay put down the drinks and sat opposite Jimin. 

"This is Vanessa. Vanessa, this is Lay." Jimin introduced. They shook hands. 

"Hello, nice to meet you." Vanessa spoke in fluent Korean.

"Nice to meet you too. Do you have any korean name?" Lay asked. 

"Miyoung. You can call me Miyoung." Vanessa said. Lay nodded his head and drank his ice mocha.

After Jimin and Miyoung did some catching up on each other, Miyoung showed them the way to get to their hotel. They waved goodbye to Miyoung and they signalled for a taxi and took it.

 

After 30 minutes, they reached the hotel. International Paris Hotel. [A/N: This hotel doesn't exist, it's just something I made up. The hot

Please log in to read the full chapter