Another note to readers!

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi friends! I'm back :D. I've been reading this story and thought of editing it after im done with chapter 16 of the sequel which u can check out the link in the previous chapter(of this story) but i'll post it here. I find that my grammar was lacking a lot and my style of writing was just ew :(( but i just want to thank those who have been supporting this story since day one or halfway or even after this story was completed!! By editing this story, i might change the story plot a little. And sad to say that the ending will be the same :( I'm sorry to disappoint those who were upset about the ending but i purposely wrote it that way so that there will be a sequel ;) but after the sequel its the end of this story as a whole :(( and, IT HAS BEEN 2YRS 1MTH AND 1 DAY EVER SINCE I WROTE THIS STORY!! *CELEBRATES* honestly i've never thought that this story will be this successful. i don't mind not getting featured but to those 136 subbies, thank you for supporting me, i dont even knw why u like this story but u guys make my day and made me keep writing ;) 

 

anyways, you can check out my luhan oneshot and the sequel to this story!! 

enjoy your day beautiful <3 

xoxo

Please log in to read the full chapter