You know him?!

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

JiMin woke up and looked at the clock.

It's alreadly 7am?! I'm late! 

JiMin rushed to the bathroom to brush her teeth, wash her face and comb her hair. She then grab her bag, slip in her feet into her black converse and ran to the door. She then saw Sehun leaning against his car waiting for her outside.

"W-what are you doing here?" JiMin asked, shocked seeing Sehun.

"Quit talking and get in, we're late!" Sehun said in a harsh tone.

JiMin nodded her head and rushed into the car. Sehun drove quickly and they reach school 5 minutes earlier.

"Sehun! JiMin! Over here!" Chanyeol yelled waving at them as they got out of the car.

Sehun and JiMin walked towards Exo-K.

Shucks! Why am I wearing short shorts? I must be in a hurry just now. 

JiMin thought with an uncomfortable look on her face.

Sehun looked at her and asked,"What's wrong?"

JiMin pointed to her short shorts, but Sehun just smiled and said,"You look beautiful."

"Have you guys heard? Exo-M is coming today!" Chanyeol exclaimed excitedly,"I can show Kris hyung my rapping skills!"

Suho smiled, turned to JiMin and said,"Exo-M is coming today, we can introduce you to them."

Exo-M? But I can't speak mandarin!  JiMin thought.

"You don't have to worry about communication, two of them are from Korea but the other four know how to speak korean as well." Baekhyun said eyesmiling.

JiMin smiled, she sure is looking forward to it.

"Photography lesson is the first period for all of us, let's make our way there now." D.O. said walking towards the photography room.

~Photography class~

"Okay class, today I will be giving you a project to do, you must all get into groups but there is a maximum of 8 people. We will be going to do a photoshoot assignment, we will give you all 1 month to do the assignment. Now please get into your groups." Mdm Jeong the photography teacher exclaimed feeling excited.

The chairs were dragged around the room, Exo-K members dragged their chairs towards JiMin forming a circle.

"Suho, can you please take down the names of the people in each group?" Mdm Jeong askd with a big smile.

"Ne, seongsangnim." Suho said as he took out a sheet of paper and a pen and start taking down people's names.

>>>Fast forward to end of school(because i want exo-m to come out)>>>

"So, I'll be outside your house at 3pm okay?" Sehun said to JiMin.

JiMin nodded her head in agreement and

Please log in to read the full chapter