Chapter One

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seoul High School... 

Jimin thought. She was wearing geek spectacles, t-shirt, jeans and blue pair of high-cut converse with her bag over her shoulders. It was the first day of school and she was feeling a little nervous.

 

Jimin was walking to class when someone bumped into her.

"Yah! Watch where you're going!" Jimin shouted. A guy with messy hair looked at her and retorted, "Look who needs to watch their way." 

By now, everyone in the hallway was staring at them.

"Sehun-ah, don't bully the girl, You're supposed to be a gentleman." said Sehun's friend as he put his arm over his shoulder. 

So, his name is Sehun... 

Jimin thought and smirked.

"Get that smirk off your face!" Sehun demanded. Jimin continued smirking and replied,"Listen to what your dongsaeng said. You're his hyung and acting more childish than him?"

The boys surrounding Sehun burst into laughter, while Jimin stood there feeling dumbfounded. The guy whom Jimin assumed was the dongsaeng said, "I'm not his dongsaeng! I'm his hyung, I'm Suho. Sehun is the maknae of the group."

Jimin stood there with opened wide feeling slight embarrassed, "W-what?! Oh, I'm Jimin."

"Nice to meet you, Jimin." Suho smiled shaking her hand. 

At least Suho is much nicer than that Sehun guy...

"Would you like to sit with us during break?" a deep voice called out. JiMin look up and saw a very tall guy.

Whoa

Please log in to read the full chapter