Confession

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"O-oppa?" JiMin exclaimed when she saw Sehun in her room, lying on the bed.

When she looked closer, she saw that Sehun was sleeping on her bed.

Why sleep on my bed when you can sleep on yours? JiMin thought.

JiMin touched his hair and kissed his forehead.

She... She.. She just kissed my forehead! Sehun thought with his cheeks turning a little pink.

JiMin then start sobbing. 

"Luhan oppa likes me. But I can't like him, he's my best friend. I can only like another person." She sobbed.

Then who do you like? Sehun thought.

"I can't take this anymore. I can't hold back my feelings for you..." JiMin said wiping her tears.

"Oh Sehun." JiMin whispered ending her sentence.

JiMin likes... Me?! Sehun thought when he heard what JiMin had said.

It was obvious that Sehun could hear what JiMin said, the surroundings were quiet. Luhan was trying to get over what had happened. D.O was figuring out what to cook for the guys. Tao was practising his wushu in the basement. Kris was styling up his hair for a meeting. Suho, Baekhyun and Chen are reading. Lay and Kai are dancing in a studio. XiuMin was at the super market buying instant baozi. Chanyeol is practising his rapping skills.

"I like you too." Sehun blurted out.

"S-sehun, you were not sleeping? You heard what I had just said?" JiMin exclaimed.

"You don't say." Sehun said like he's stating the obvious.

JiMin ran out of

Please log in to read the full chapter